More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 00:33:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Jitters
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Jitters  (Read 9829 times)
anyeone
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
Re: Jitters
« Reply #25 on: 2006 May 24, 22:07:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only noticed it when I had the sim drink more than one espresso at a time.

I'm not megalomaniacal, I just play that way.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 May 25, 00:45:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only noticed it when I had the sim drink more than one espresso at a time.
There's a used to drinking only one? The caffeine content of espresso is so low that, realistically, I'd have to drink about a hundred to get what I need. And it probably wouldn't work because it'd be diluted out by all the water. This is why I snort my caffeine straight instead.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2006 May 25, 04:44:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I saw plenty of jitters last night, but maybe it was because I was looking for them.  The Sim who got them the most was Brynne, who was drinking cup after cup of Espresso on a visit to one of the downtown parks.  Totally ignoring her constantly re-filling bladder, she just kept drinking more and more and jittering all over the place.  She was surrounded by pools of u-n-wot and everybody kept laughing at her (me included). 

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
neriana
Souped!

Donatello

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 May 25, 06:46:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I cloned an espresso maker for my Sims that gives more energy, less fun, makes them need to pee more, and is non-autonomous. They get jitters from it after about half a cup. I think it's directly related to just how much "energy" is in the coffee.

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done on the people who are still alive.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2006 May 25, 08:26:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The little coffee machine means your visitors can have coffee even if the Espresso machine is empty.  (I remember the good ole days of sims1, when all visitors could make espresso, and frequently broke the machine!  Now, visitors can't make espresso, and the machine never ever gets broken!

So visitors can use the little coffee machine themselves? Thats good to know Smiley

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 May 25, 09:53:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, you just get one of your sims to "make coffee" and the jug stays full for ages.  (And they don't automatically drink it after making it.)

I've occasionally had one of my sims get stuck drinking espresso, and their energy has gone to almost full on one cup, and they only stop drinking it if I fix broken mood boosts - and boy do they get the jitters then!

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: