More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 05:46:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Ye Olde Simmes 2 Archives: Dead Creators
| |-+  Ye Olde Crammyboye Archives (Moderator: crammyboy)
| | |-+  Robots Break Less
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Robots Break Less  (Read 41193 times)
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
Re: Robots Break Less
« Reply #25 on: 2007 July 04, 09:04:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To serve?  If I'm going to use a hack, I'd rather have one that makes my life easier.  Either something's wrong in my game or this one doesn't make enough difference.

The reason for using the robot fleet was actually to make the lot a death trap when you first played it  Grin  However when I uploaded the 'hood with all the bots running, there wasn't enough rubbish in the front garden to be a problem - it just lagged badly because of the large weed patch at the back.  If you're bored and want to destroy a 'hood, try Meadow Lawns and tell me what needs fixing...

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2007 July 05, 02:58:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're not already using it, try jfade's Less Robot Breakage.  I'm pretty sure I use both jfade's and Crammboy's hacks, as they don't seem to conflict.  Try the combo and see if it is any better.  I don't have any robots in my game yet, so I haven't been able to test it out myself. Tongue

Speaking of robots destroying all humans (well some...), you really need to watch Transformers.  It's a farking kick ass action movie.  The animation/CGI is pretty amazing, and the evil robots kill a bunch of humans.  You might actually enjoy it Pes. Cheesy

Ste

Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2007 July 07, 07:14:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thanks for the link - I'll get jfade's hack.
I like transformers too - used to watch it with my son!

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2007 July 07, 07:41:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use both hacks too. My robots break a lot less frequently than they did.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: