More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 07:01:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  FFS OFB Compatibility List
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: FFS OFB Compatibility List  (Read 76267 times)
akatonbo
Lipless Loser

a red dragonfly

View Profile WWW
Re: FFS OFB Compatibility List
« Reply #125 on: 2006 March 08, 13:29:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the way: Ragged lines are back again - although nocorruptdeath is on (and this time I am definietely using the latest version of the hack).

Ragged lines under what circumstances, though? It seems like the Bad Mouth interaction after a Sim has become furious will generate them no matter what and isn't related to the usual dangerous buggy causes.

Troubleshooting info: all EPs and SPs, most hacks Awesome but some not, no inTeen.
Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2006 March 08, 14:38:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the way: Ragged lines are back again - although nocorruptdeath is on (and this time I am definietely using the latest version of the hack).

Ragged lines under what circumstances, though? It seems like the Bad Mouth interaction after a Sim has become furious will generate them no matter what and isn't related to the usual dangerous buggy causes.

I am getting ragged lines as well in my self-sim.  I don't know what is was for, exactly, as I was about to give birth to twins (the baby icon?).  I waved my hands in the air, special events cam zoomed in, and there were the jagged lines above my head.

C

Darkerdink -- aide to Dark_Trepie.  Now with moar dark!
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2006 March 08, 15:26:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The reason your sims (Servo or otherwise) keep picking up their forks and then putting them down is because they are FULL, and therefore cannot eat that! However, the AI is obsessed with eating everything in sight, and so will likely keep trying until something else grabs their attention, but they definitely should not be allowed to eat that! If you're seeing sims do this, that means it is WORKING CORRECTLY at preventing them from eating things they shouldn't. The fact that they can't think of anything ELSE intelligent to do is NOT an excuse for letting them finish doing something even more stupid.

Well that makes sense, those sims were never very smart about chosing the right things to do.  Roll Eyes

However, it doesn't make much sense for the servo to me. Can you add no autonomous eating to the not autonomous do chores servo hack at some point maybe? He really is a pig that's obsessed with food and there's no sensible reason for it.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2006 March 08, 17:21:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe this was broken as of NL, and is no longer officially supported. 

The fasterbuyclothes hack is in the OFB DC with a modified date of 3 2 06

PlayLives
Irritating Ignoramus

I don't speak Awesome.

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2006 March 08, 17:42:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

right. that's the one I'm using.
Nadira
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2006 March 08, 20:01:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Two times when I was game testing in Veronaville with a CAS-Sim from the new Maxis businesszone. At that time I barely noticed it and did not mind since it is not my gameplaying hood (and Veronaville seems to have been bugged anyway from the start).
Last time in my neighborhood when a Sim I have been playing for a long time was visiting a business on another residential lot (not beeing playable therefore at that time). She was talking to her aunt, who is running the business, but I noticed too late to switch to the playable Sim and see what the topic was. I cannot remember her having any furious reactions since her birth, but I will check her memories. And I have had furious reactions pre-OFB, but never any ragged lines (but I am also bad mouthing extremely rarely...). I will look into that. I would be happy if this is nothing serious. But I never had ragged lines in endless hours of game playing NL, and now three times in two evenings with OFB?HuhHuh
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2006 March 08, 20:07:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The fasterbuyclothes hack is not working the way it used to. Now, no matter where a sim is standing if you click on a clothes rack the clothes choser will appear and they will pull a pile of clothes out of the air (even through objects & other sims) and walk to a changing both. Before they would at least walk over to a rack before the clothes choser would appear.
Should be resolved now.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: 2006 March 11, 09:26:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm going straight from base game to OFB.  I have hacks in my game that were "out" as of NL.  I guess that means I can take them out when I get OFB
computerchatfix
nocheeringhack
nostrangerdance
notwoniechildren
weddingpartyfix

Thankyou for keeping that thread on critical base game/Uni fixes.  It helped me.

how about this one?
stuckobjectremover

[EDIT - now I see it in the OK list... sorry]
« Last Edit: 2006 March 12, 14:28:56 by cwykes » Logged

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Entgleichen
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2006 March 11, 15:38:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have found out that noroadpillows simply doesn't work anymore, at least for my home business.
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2006 March 11, 19:17:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mmkay, I've been having a problem since I started putting hacks back into the game after cleaning out my downloads bin for OFB. After playing the game for a while my computer TOWER (not the speakers) starts making these weird sounds that sound like a siren. No message ever pops up when I have debug mode on and the sounds USUALLY stop if I go into the options menu on the game, but whenever I return to live or buy mode the sounds return. It's very annoying. Currently trying to determine what hacks are doing it. But it's a slow process. Has anyone else had this problem? I know it's related to the Sims, because it only happens while I'm playing it.  Huh

EDIT: Well it appears it is not caused by my hacks. As I removed the entire folder and it still happens. So now I am stumped. Unless it is caused by Gunmod's radiance lighting or his camera fix. I haven't tried that yet... *sighs* I don't want to dump my downloads AGAIN.
« Last Edit: 2006 March 11, 19:28:41 by Jelenedra » Logged

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
PlayLives
Irritating Ignoramus

I don't speak Awesome.

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 2006 March 11, 20:24:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The fasterbuyclothes hack is not working the way it used to. Now, no matter where a sim is standing if you click on a clothes rack the clothes choser will appear and they will pull a pile of clothes out of the air (even through objects & other sims) and walk to a changing both. Before they would at least walk over to a rack before the clothes choser would appear.
Should be resolved now.

Looks good.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2006 March 12, 14:05:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

cwykes: I'm glad to see you getting this one, and getting A LOT of fixes along with it.  Wink

I'm a sucker so I bought the other expansions but they really didn't impress me that much as I don't think they added all that much. This pack I feel really does at a lot of new gameplay elements and IMO is the first one I can say is really worth it.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
siggylove
Furry!
Knuckleheaded Knob

Mr Flibble's very cross

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2006 March 13, 11:59:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't live without ltw - sanity/variety. 

I agree with you on that one, and like you, I still haven't managed to get a paranormal ltw!  Fightclub's another hack that I rely on, in fact, JM's a bit of a bruiser in my game and doesn't hesitate to slap someone who annoys him! 

I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me, than a full frontal lobotamy
Ruann
Dimwitted Dunce

An overactive male imagination

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: 2006 March 13, 17:44:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still haven't managed to get a paranormal ltw! 

That's because it doesn't exist.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2006 March 17, 05:18:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So if it uses its own datafiles, is it a version of the files with all the fixes in up to that date, or do the old problems with the other expansions still pop up?  I've not been playing aspects of the other expansions lately since I've been doing business stuffs. Also, I've noticed corrupt memories now and then, (the squiggles over their heads).
Unresolved issues often remain unresolved, and new issues sometimes appear or recur in a different way.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
HelloKit
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: 2006 March 18, 00:45:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After playing the game for a while my computer TOWER (not the speakers) starts making these weird sounds that sound like a siren.

It sounds like maybe your CPU is overheating and your motherboard is trying to alert you to this fact.
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2006 March 18, 19:46:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was a lot of people's first guess as well, but it has stopped since I took out all my downloads and reinstalled them. One of them must've been doing something. *shrugs* As long as it doesn't happen anymore, it's all gravy.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2006 March 22, 19:01:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now what is still compatible after the installtion of the OFB patch?

How about the new hacks like nolamehires etc.

Can't wait to have a report on this  Smiley
jdanddpt
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2006 April 22, 22:30:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

can someone please confirm whether or not the coffeecuphack was updated and OK for OFB? i've searched this whole site (and this whole post) with no definite answer... i see a couple people are using it, but is it still considered dirty or not?
thanks in advance.
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2006 April 22, 22:35:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, it's in the OFB hack directory, and the RTFM says it's fine for OFB, so I'll say yes, it is compatible.

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: