More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 20:58:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  still some surprises...
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: still some surprises...  (Read 37185 times)
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: still some surprises...
« Reply #75 on: 2006 February 18, 17:07:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can get kids to shock teens and adults by having them stand on the rug; when they click on another sim, there's now an option for 'static shock' under the 'Prank' menu.

I'm not sure if it takes Grouchy or Playful or what, but I've seen where kids will do it autonomously - or, well, at least try to. I had one, a visitor, who apparently got distracted before completing the shock, because he was stuck with an evil expression and his finger sticking out for a while even while doing other things. It made for some amusing pictures. I've never actually seen the shock, though, so it's good to know it's not only an autonomous thing...
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2006 February 18, 18:28:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll have to buy a rug so my identical twins can shock everyone!  They only have one nice point each, and 10 playful, so I should think they'll enjoy it!

Zephyr Zodiac
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2006 February 18, 20:56:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Today for the first time I saw a Sim autonomously chose to juggle. When I clicked on her with another Sim, I saw the option to join juggle.
I keep finding new things.
podgeybean
Asinine Airhead

Excuse me, have you seen my sanity?

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2006 February 18, 21:16:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll have to buy a rug so my identical twins can shock everyone!  They only have one nice point each, and 10 playful, so I should think they'll enjoy it!

See, I had some twins like that. I tried the static shock rug thingy for the first time with them yesterday, and now, its the only thing they seem to be doing.  Undecided

Nasty evil children.......

Birdie Birdie, in the sky.
Why'd you do that in my eye?
Tastes like sugar looks like sap,
OMG its Birdie Crap!
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2006 February 18, 23:28:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See, I had some twins like that. I tried the static shock rug thingy for the first time with them yesterday, and now, its the only thing they seem to be doing.  Undecided

Nasty evil children.......

Oh, well, it's hardly Anna and Belle's fault, father Kane has only one nice point too!   And father No2 Aron only has 3!
Today for the first time I saw a Sim autonomously chose to juggle. When I clicked on her with another Sim, I saw the option to join juggle.
I keep finding new things.

My sims have been juggling autonomously since Sims2 - if they need fun and they're in the kitchen, they juggle!  (But I don't use things like the skillinator to keep them busy!)

Zephyr Zodiac
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2006 February 19, 00:20:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sims have been juggling autonomously since Sims2 - if they need fun and they're in the kitchen, they juggle!  (But I don't use things like the skillinator to keep them busy!)
No, not juggling with bottles -- juggling with balls. I can't get Sims to join in on *bottle* juggling.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2006 February 19, 10:26:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Works with coffee cups for me!

Zephyr Zodiac
buddha pest
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2006 February 20, 01:27:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recently saw a couple shoo a ghost out of the room when they were about to woohoo. New one on me.

And I finally saw a pregnant sim rub her own belly and hold her aching back. I had heard about that, but had never in all this time seen it. I think because I just started playing free-will off, so it's something they do when they're standing around with no orders.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2006 February 20, 02:19:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love it when a father autonomously "talks to belly"!

Zephyr Zodiac
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2006 February 20, 02:32:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooh, I just saw that pregnant woman rubbing her belly and back thing too since I started playing with Freewill off.  It was so cute.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2006 February 20, 02:38:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I should say she was trying to tell YOU something!

Zephyr Zodiac
BlueSoup
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2006 February 20, 02:39:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That she was completely satisfied, since all her needs were met and she had nothing she had to get done?  Tongue
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2006 February 20, 02:43:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or simply that she was bored!

Zephyr Zodiac
BlueSoup
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2006 February 20, 02:50:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I have all my Sims on macrotastics, and she had nothing else to do at that time.  It was right after she had finished doing something, and right before Power Idle kicks in and tells her to sit on the couch quietly.  So, if she's going to be bored after only one minute of inactivity, then I've been letting her live too much of the good life!  Next time, I'll make her clean.  Grin
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2006 February 20, 02:53:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, maybe she wanted the freedom of choice to do her own thing and make her own mistakes?

Zephyr Zodiac
BlueSoup
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2006 February 20, 03:05:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2006 February 20, 03:10:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dictator! Grin

Zephyr Zodiac
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2006 February 20, 12:17:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dictator! Grin
Isn't that why we play this Barbies for Grow'd ups? Grin

I went outside once...the graphics were shit.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2006 February 20, 12:23:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grin

Zephyr Zodiac
Viscountess
Batelle
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2006 February 20, 15:05:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been playing Dina Caliente for the first time ever (well, I always married her off to Mortimer to get her out of my way) and she has introduced two firsts to me.  One night, she went up and tucked Alexander Goth in (I thought they only did this to their own children) and I caught her rubbing her pregnant belly a day or two later.  She's kind of adorable.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2006 February 20, 18:47:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They'll tuck in any child they recognise as family.  Teens will also tuck in their younger siblings.

I married her off to a Romance sim with a daughter in one game, she had her own baby soon after and she was a very good mother, despite being so lazy!

Zephyr Zodiac
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2006 February 20, 18:47:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use freewill on (they're so boring otherwise) and I've recently noticed the rubbing the belly idle more often, too. Of course, I use the various macros and things enough that their needs are usually always green anyway, so they have more chance to now than they did before, I suppose...
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2006 February 20, 19:40:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate playing with freewill off, you get none of the really cool sutonomous actions!  So, me too, I paly with freewill on all the time.  I put some sims into a Maxis lot once and couldn't make out why they just stood around, till I checked and put freewill on - it must have been set to off!

Zephyr Zodiac
ElviraGoth
Knuckleheaded Knob

Just another shitty day in paradise

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2006 February 20, 22:34:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dictator! Grin
Isn't that why we play this Barbies for Grow'd ups? Grin

Good one!  I never did outgrow Barbies, and I have grandchildren playing with them now!

I leave freewill on, and occassionally I see a pg mom rub her belly.  Also see dad-to-be talk to belly, and after the baby's born they'll talk to the baby (play peek-a-boo) while mom's holding it.  And just recently I've had parents and siblings (even child siblings) sit down and play with a toddler while the toddler is playing with a toy.

And I seem to have more sims writing in their diaries lately.  I think I have only seen that once or twice pre-NL, but now I have one sim who will sit down and write if I leave him alone for more than a few sim minutes!

Werewolf?<br />There! There wolf!  There castle!
BlueSoup
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2006 February 20, 22:39:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh man, with every single Legacy I've started (and there's been a few  Embarrassed), my Sims are always plopping themselves on the ground to write in their diary.  I mean, seriously, what is there to write about  Huh

"Dear Diary,

Today I moved into a giant empty plot of land, and I have barely enough to stay alive over the next week. I'll spend all my time learning how to cook and clean.  Oh man, I wish I could have a TV!  Nothing to do except study until dark, pounce on any townie that walks by and pester them on the phone until they agree to be my friend.  Then I go to sleep and to work and it all starts over again."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: