More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 19, 09:57:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6510 Members
Latest Member: TGTams
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Ye Olde Simmes 2 Archives: Dead Creators
| |-+  Ye Olde Syberspunke Archives (Moderator: syberspunk)
| | |-+  Testers Wanted: Dancing with Fitness and Body Skilling (Updated 9/16/2008)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Testers Wanted: Dancing with Fitness and Body Skilling (Updated 9/16/2008)  (Read 96637 times)
notveryawesome
Stupid Schlemiel

INTJ. I like putting hats on my avatar.

View Profile WWW
Re: Testers Wanted: Dancing with Fitness and Body Skilling (Updated 3/17/2007)
« Reply #75 on: 2007 August 25, 16:48:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as I can tell, only the dialogue box is incorrect (at least in my game). This happens with the DJ booth, as well as the instruments, but it's the body skill that increases, even though the dialogue box indicates an increase in creativity skill.

Disclaimer: I am condescending, arrogant, pedantic, and have a foot-shaped mouth. I also like to throw stones from my glass house. Resemblance to any persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
trudy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2007 September 14, 11:55:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is this still safe with BV?
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2007 September 14, 12:34:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ste's BV compatibility list can be found here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,9446.0.html

(And reading is STILL fun-damental.  So is using the Search button on top, rather than asking in every damn thread...)

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
trudy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2007 September 14, 12:43:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There it is, I though there was none, I have been reading for days now but the search function is not helping much. Iīm sorry since I did not find anything I though this would be the place to ask, since it was a question about this mod.
Also, I donīt think I asked in every thread, only in two, but I gess one would have been safer, Iīm sorry.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2007 September 14, 20:39:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, I donīt think I asked in every thread, only in two, but I gess one would have been safer, Iīm sorry.

Actually 'none' would have been safest. Show us your ninja skills with the search button.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
trudy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2007 September 15, 09:00:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

itīs not that I dinīt try... I just kept getting no results. I have no clue as to why. I though it might have been a tipo but i used the exact same search today and it works. I tried doing a google search on maty. I read syberspunks latest postings, nothig helped. I now realise my mistake was asuming news about the hacks would be in the forum about hacks. Itīs easy enogh to find in the other one.
But itīs not like I wrote a "help me plxxx" in the podium. I just wanted to ask about this hacks. Actualy i was pretty sure about one and just wanted confirmation. Where would be the righ place to do that? Or is that forbiden?
Just give me a break, I canīt see how asking about a hack in the thread of a hack can be worse than starting a discussion in it that is totaly unrelated?
Where is the harm? If you didnīt want to reply donīt. Maybe someone would have hab spezific information about this hack and it would have been in the right place.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2007 September 15, 14:29:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Read the FAQ in the Podium, and you'll see that messages asking about whether a hack has been updated yet for a new EP/SP is pretty unwelcome here, and will get you poked with sharp, pointy sticks.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2007 September 15, 14:39:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Trudy is right about one thing: Syberspunk's BV compatibility list is not showing up on Google. However, searching using the MATY search (for "bon voyage syberspunk") lists it as the first result.

EDIT: If you keep getting no results, check that you are searching all of MATY, and not just one subforum.

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
trudy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2007 September 15, 15:47:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am sure I searched all of Maty it just did not work, I tried many times. I have no clue as to why it works today and did not work yesterday.
Actualy.. clinking on your link, it now shows up on google. Are you making fun of me, or didnīt it show up for you?

I read the FAQ and I though it was about not bothering the modders to update stuff, which I was not trying to do, I just wanted to now if it needed updating in the first place. I just though there would be lots of people around that could help with a simple "yes" or "no" since I had allready wasted half a day searching. Iīm sorry if I hit someones nerve with it, I never imagined it was such a high crime.
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2007 September 15, 16:12:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actualy.. clinking on your link, it now shows up on google. Are you making fun of me, or didnīt it show up for you?
It didn't show up for me before, but it does now. Odd.

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2007 September 15, 21:52:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Iīm sorry if I hit someones nerve with it, I never imagined it was such a high crime.

I opened three threads in a row to discover badly spelled, non-grammatical posts from you, wanting to know if things had been updated. Hit a nerve? No, hell if I'd wanted to be abusive I would have written my posts far differently, I was actually being quite gentle on you and trying to give a hint or two.

Why is this behaviour a MATY crime? If you glance up at the top right corner of the screen you'll see we have 7070 members. Imagine if every poster who couldn't use the Search button were to post asking the same questions. We get a rash of this every time an EP is released, therefore we have rules to try to stop this, or at the very least minimise the practice.

Posters at this site are mostly adults who have mastered basic spelling and grammar, including those with English as a second language, they're often better than native speakers. The regulars don't want MATY to end up looking like the BBS so we work hard to make sure it doesn't happen.

trudy
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2007 September 16, 09:13:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know, thats why I said Iīm sorry. Itīs just Iīm normaly really good at seaching, but since the maty-search and even google turned up nothing, I though asking was the only way. Thats also why I said asking in 2 was stupid, one would have been enough to find out my mistake.
pioupiou
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2007 September 16, 12:37:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh please !! stop jumping at trudy's throat like that, it becomes annoying. S/he admitted her/his mistake, apologizes... I don't think s/he deserved such reaction....

Nevermind; concerning the dancing in BV, the dance together option is back between adults and teens, but it gives me some strange results in game. Sims that are family seem to be able to dance together (teen/adult) just fine, but it doesn't work between non family sims : one teenager tried to dance with his step father : they rapidly stopped with bad relationship points (wether the step father or the teen started the interaction). I need to investigate more and see if the family status is the culprit.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2007 September 17, 08:10:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh please !! stop jumping at trudy's throat like that, it becomes annoying. S/he admitted her/his mistake, apologizes... I don't think s/he deserved such reaction....

I was replying to a question trudi asked in another thread about why she was getting picked on. I wasn't going to bother to answer until I saw her post here. I'm explaining to her why she is getting the responses that upset her. 

Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: 2007 October 01, 22:40:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just came back to update all my hacks for Pets (finally installing it, lol!), and thought I'd thank you again for the Pets version Cheesy. I recognise that it's a PITA to have to update things and deal with new compatibility issues.

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: