More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:10:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS4: The Pee-ening
| |-+  Insert Amusing Name Here
| | |-+  L&P: TS4 CAS Demo | Full TS4 Game Leaked
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: L&P: TS4 CAS Demo | Full TS4 Game Leaked  (Read 89118 times)
Sarafina
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: L&P: TS4 CAS Demo | Full TS4 Game Leaked
« Reply #125 on: 2014 October 22, 03:40:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very happy to see a reloaded release, would love to switch over.  Only thing is I'm not sure how either system deals with patches right now.  Anyone know how to patch either Origin Cracked or Reloaded game?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2014 October 22, 10:50:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very happy to see a reloaded release, would love to switch over.  Only thing is I'm not sure how either system deals with patches right now.  Anyone know how to patch either Origin Cracked or Reloaded game?

Would you not patch normally as you would any other pirated game? Replace the crack with real .exe, patch, re-crack?

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2014 October 22, 13:58:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What is "Gallery"?
It's what Sims 4 calls The Exchange.

FWIW, this time around you can only access it in game.

In the event that someone does post something halfway decent there (what? having several hundred Miley Cyrus sims to choose from is not good enough for you?) you'll need to login in game with an Origin account to get it.

Of course, if someone else gets it and then saves the files from it and uploads them you can still add them to the Tray folder and get stuff that way.

It's really only sims and houses anyway. There's no nickel and diming store content. Not yet anyway. They'll probably wait until they add toddlers and the angry mob puts the pitchforks down for that.

RELOADED release contains the Sims 3 'lights' and the freezer bunny statue that costs 7k but does absolutely nothing.

Also contains the digital deluxe content sans the soundtrack, and also includes the latest update for the game which added ghosts.

So it's better than the 3DM release.

Did anyone crack that damned Prima 3000 computer reward for buying the Prima collector's guide yet? I looked and looked but haven't seen it anywhere. As far as I can tell, it's in the game files already since Prima just gives you a key to unlock it.
« Last Edit: 2014 October 22, 14:06:58 by Motoki » Logged

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2014 October 24, 01:01:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would you not patch normally as you would any other pirated game? Replace the crack with real .exe, patch, re-crack?

Unless I am missing something, don't you need to use Origin to install patches for TS4?  I was wondering the same thing, are the patches available independently of Origin? especially as the latest reloaded is supposedly Origin free.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Sarafina
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2014 October 24, 02:53:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so far, everything I've read says Origin only patches, so that's why I asked.  I'll keep researching.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2014 October 24, 11:46:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unless I am missing something, don't you need to use Origin to install patches for TS4?  I was wondering the same thing, are the patches available independently of Origin? especially as the latest reloaded is supposedly Origin free.

Didn't even think about that. I have Origin so it doesn't matter. I'm also starting to get curious as to how updates and the pirated game will work.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Crash
Dimwitted Dunce

INFJ WTF?

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2014 October 24, 23:28:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very happy to see a reloaded release, would love to switch over.  Only thing is I'm not sure how either system deals with patches right now.  Anyone know how to patch either Origin Cracked or Reloaded game?

Unless I am missing something, don't you need to use Origin to install patches for TS4?  I was wondering the same thing, are the patches available independently of Origin? especially as the latest reloaded is supposedly Origin free.

Didn't even think about that. I have Origin so it doesn't matter. I'm also starting to get curious as to how updates and the pirated game will work.

I use the scene release of the game, and I don't even have origin installed, and I could update without any problems. The latest patch was released just as the game was, so no problem there. I didn't even have go back to original .exe before patching (actually I didn't even think about it).You just have to remember to copy over the crack again (from the original release) after you have updated.

Don't argue with an idiot. He will just drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.
Salomon
Weeaboo Pee Fancier
Blathering Buffoon

Desperate yet?

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2014 November 04, 06:06:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The subforum's title still reads "No, I still don't have the game yet", is it because El Presidente hasn't been interested in getting the Reloaded version of the game, or is it because he has better things to do with his time?

Sorry, I think you can still hold it a bit more...
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2014 November 04, 12:04:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't gotten around to it yet. I have a lot of stuff to be doing. Far as I know, there's nothing to see and I'm waiting for things to stabilize patchwise and whatnot.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2014 November 04, 17:53:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems like they are going to keep adding content patches at least for a while. Which is basically an admission that they cut too many core features spun as 'We're giving you free presents. Aren't we nice?' because, you know, EA.

Which isn't to say that there isn't technical shit they need to fix too, because there most certainly is, but people are easily dazzled by shiny things.

Anyway the 'pools' patch is due to drop any time now.

Actually I just checked and it's live now.
« Last Edit: 2014 November 04, 18:14:20 by Motoki » Logged

Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 2014 November 04, 18:12:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Which isn't to say that there isn't technical shit they need to fix too, because they're most certainly is, but people are easily dazzled by shiny things.

Indeed, they are most certainly is.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2014 November 04, 18:14:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: