More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:51:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Patching The Sims 3 [RG] Catalyst Repack?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Patching The Sims 3 [RG] Catalyst Repack?  (Read 63741 times)
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
Re: Patching The Sims 3 [RG] Catalyst Repack?
« Reply #75 on: 2014 April 15, 22:44:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Explanations are lost on those not intelligent enough to be classified as humans, and thus deserve a direct address or a male/female designation.

If this is the best it can offer, then further sporkings are destined to disappoint.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2014 April 15, 23:33:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From where I stand, there is no "seem". You are the idiot who can't install TS3 like a normal person.

If using Origin makes you normal then I'd rather be abnormal.

Then again, if you qualify as a "normal person" then I'd rather shoot up a college just for the sake of not being placed in the same classification as you.
« Last Edit: 2014 April 15, 23:39:31 by Eurotrash » Logged
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2014 April 15, 23:51:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If using Origin makes you normal then I'd rather be abnormal.

Who uses Origin?

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2014 April 16, 08:37:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who uses Origin?

"Normal people".
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2014 April 16, 08:43:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Riiiight. I think I've found our problem. It thinks Origin is 'normal'. With no base reference between our two universes I doubt we'll ever be able to communicate effectively.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2014 April 16, 10:19:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From where I stand, there is no "seem". You are the idiot who can't install TS3 like a normal person.

Madame Mim just called you a moron, son.
Skoria_bay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2014 April 16, 10:46:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*shakes head and walks away* There are other means besides Origin that are legal. Of course your head is so far up your ass that you can't see that. Even a lurker can figure that one out doofus.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2014 April 16, 13:47:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*shakes head and walks away* There are other means besides Origin that are legal. Of course your head is so far up your ass that you can't see that. Even a lurker can figure that one out doofus.

FTFY. Everyone, except the tard trifecta, knows how to install TS3 WITHOUT Origin.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2014 April 16, 13:56:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This fucktard seriously doesn't understand that Origin is, and has always been, entirely optional?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2014 April 16, 14:28:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FTFY. Everyone, except the tard trifecta, knows how to install TS3 WITHOUT Origin.

Oh I do know how. But you see, unlike you I don't have an entire god-damn day to spare for installing all this crap just to realize at the end that I forgot one patch, or one registry entry or some shit and now everything's gone FUBAR. Maybe you can afford that all camped up in your basement like you are, but I can't. I have other things to do, like having sex with your mom.

This fucktard seriously doesn't understand that Origin is, and has always been, entirely optional?

Maybe. I don't use Origin so that would make sense Tongue But since you know so much about it, you must use it regularly, which classifies you as a person with an intelligence quotient situated at or below 50. More commonly known as a moron.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2014 April 16, 14:41:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right, you don't have time for that shit, I forgot. Oh wait, didn't you post this lame thread complaining that you couldn't update your game?

Who's the winner here? jezzer/Skadi/myself, with a fully patched, perfectly functional, and Origin-free game. Or you, with a dumbass game held together with the digital equivalent of scotch tape and super glue, that can't be updated properly?

(HINT: NOT YOU)

Also, if you knew my mom you'd realize that you just insulted yourself. My mom is scary and I pity any man who wants to have sex with her.

Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2014 April 16, 17:16:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who's the winner here? jezzer/Skadi/myself, with a fully patched, perfectly functional, and Origin-free game. Or you, with a dumbass game held together with the digital equivalent of scotch tape and super glue, that can't be updated properly?

Oh, I got so caught up in our little pissing contest I forgot to mention I managed to make the game work. Last Saturday to be more precise, courtesy of a Russian friend who was kind enough to share his original 1.63 Russian files with me (if you don't know what a friend is, and my guess is you don't, look it up in the dictionary, I'm not getting paid to tutor you).

Since you're stuck with a version of the game that takes up almost 40GB of space thus taking decades to load, and you have to waste hours reinstalling every time your computer catches a malware from a bestiality site or whatever else you freaks are into, while I'm enjoying a fully-packed yet compact game (23 GB with all the Store content released up to 1.63, which comes with the Repack) that loads in approximately 35 seconds give-or-take and takes little over 5 minutes to completely install or reinstall, I guess the podium is mine.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2014 April 16, 18:19:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you want it patch correctly go to MTS and download the patcher. It patches all the games up to the last EP.
Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2014 April 16, 18:47:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you want it patch correctly go to MTS and download the patcher. It patches all the games up to the last EP.

Already included in the Repack. But that's good advice, pre-Generations expansions stay unpatched for many people despite being the buggiest.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: