More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:53:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  AM Version 1.67?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AM Version 1.67?  (Read 24326 times)
Phyrie
Asinine Airhead

ENTP. Now STFU!

View Profile
AM Version 1.67?
« on: 2014 January 27, 05:52:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's been quite a while since I played Sims and I thought I'd fire it up tonight. I fully expected to have to update my game file, as well as AM and possible the updater itself, but I seem to have run into a problem.

"The current AwesomeMod version is not compatible with your current The Sims 3 version. AwesomeMod is only compatible with version 1.66. Your current game version is 1.67"

I downloaded the current version of AM, so is this just a matter of having to wait for the latest version of AwesomeMod to come out? And if so, is there an expected time?

Thanks for your help. Phyrie
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: AM Version 1.67?
« Reply #1 on: 2014 January 27, 11:58:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not actually sure this 1.67 changes any gameplay functionality of relevance. In fact, I'm not sure it changes anything anyone would even give a crap about, cuz what the hell is "server messaging" other than "spyware", anyway? It's possible this change does not update any scriptcore at all, meaning no update required. Run it anyway and let me know if it complains at all.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
tizerist
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014 January 28, 17:09:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah it (20/1) still does the core mismatch thing. 2 warnings. Still, it will most likely be the last time a patch update is required.
myskaal
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014 January 29, 02:24:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also getting core mismatch with 1.67
Was walking my girlfriend through updating over the phone and didn't know EA had snuck another patch in after 1.66. Bastards.
simism
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2014 August 22, 13:28:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm new to this and I installed the game on a MAC. I'm looking to get AM, but I have 1.67. I see people had some warning messages with it. Did it end up working ok? Should I bother installing AM on 1.67?
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2014 August 25, 19:58:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm new to this and I installed the game on a MAC. I'm looking to get AM, but I have 1.67. I see people had some warning messages with it. Did it end up working ok? Should I bother installing AM on 1.67?

Are you for fucking real?

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2014 August 26, 15:42:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you for fucking real?

I ask myself that every time I'm confronted with a MAC person.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2014 August 26, 19:38:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How come we're capitalizing all the letters in Mac? Is it so that the Mac people don't feel inferior to the PC people?

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: