More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 20:20:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  ran away help
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: ran away help  (Read 4331 times)
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
ran away help
« on: 2005 December 11, 19:10:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have had the sims2 since it came out and I never had a teen run away from home until now.

I transported a teen townie to my lot and added her to the family so that I could change her clothes.  Well, immediatly she said "I have had enough of you people etc. "

can you get them to come home, do they ever come home?   help.   Cry

and one more thing,  I know I saw a fix for the gliding sims but I can't find it.  I had a sim male downtown today who was gliding across the room, all slunk down and swaying his hips from side to side like a woman.  eek
VJay
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: ran away help
« Reply #1 on: 2005 December 11, 19:15:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well, she ran away because she's not friends with the sims in your house. I suggest you to use Inge's teleporter shrub or painting Plus, teleport her in the lot, make friends with her and move her in with the teleporter. that should solve the issue. Smiley
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 December 11, 19:17:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried to teleport her back with the insim. but she never showed back up. 

I am going to try to fix her with the lot debugger and the iceskating sim with it too.    Fingers crossed. 

thanks
twink
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 December 11, 19:18:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://simlogical.com has a no teen runaway hack.

Twink

Stressed spelled backwards is desserts.
Sleepycat
Stupid Schlemiel

meow!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 December 11, 19:21:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*giggles* from what I've read - You can have a adult sim in that family call the cops about the runaway (the sooner you call the better I think) and they should find her and return her, she ran away because her relationship with her "family" was really bad and she may run away again (right away) unless you can get the relationship up quick enough. Otherwise she should return just before she ages to adult :\

radiophonic
Lipless Loser

Quirky Liberal Alpha Male

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 December 11, 21:10:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. You need to call the police within 24 hours or it's bye bye sim.

Instant gratification takes too long.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2005 December 11, 21:13:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know I saw a fix for the gliding sims but I can't find it.  I had a sim male downtown today who was gliding across the room, all slunk down and swaying his hips from side to side like a woman.  eek

OMG I saw that for the first time today!  Shocked What causes it? It looks horrible.

windy_moon
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 December 11, 21:31:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know I saw a fix for the gliding sims but I can't find it.  I had a sim male downtown today who was gliding across the room, all slunk down and swaying his hips from side to side like a woman.  eek

OMG I saw that for the first time today!  Shocked What causes it? It looks horrible.

Is that the new thing the Nuclear Edition of the Lot Debugger fixes?  There's an option for fixing a funny walk.....

Huh

Reality is for those who lack imagination.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2005 December 11, 22:31:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What memories does the teen get from running away?  is it just ran away and came home or is there another icon in the middle for got busted or something?

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 December 11, 23:35:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used the lot debugger to force an error on all and she came home. 

Yeah!!!!   I like the lot debugger,   I changed a sims lame lifetime want with it too.    Grin
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2005 December 12, 00:49:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had that happen with a townie teen I teleported to a lot to phone for the orphan scholarship to go to Uni with.  He did have a memory of running away (which he told everyone he met about) and his icon remained in the family panel with "Runaway" or whatever on the mouseover, but once I reloaded the family it had gone and he was back to normal after that (he's one of the baristas or whatever they are).

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: