More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:22:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Piss and Moan about IP thread
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Piss and Moan about IP thread  (Read 52636 times)
Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
Re: Piss and Moan about IP thread
« Reply #75 on: 2013 July 12, 18:45:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's the status on recurring services, such as maids, for island homes?

I believe they use boats, well, skijets. The newspaper kid and burglars do, so...
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2013 July 12, 22:41:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's the status on recurring services, such as maids, for island homes?

My maid seems to be able to get to the houseboat, whether it's at a dock or in the ocean. My burglar had a speedboat but apparently the police do not.  Roll Eyes

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2013 July 15, 10:03:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My maid seems to be able to get to the houseboat, whether it's at a dock or in the ocean. My burglar had a speedboat but apparently the police do not.  Roll Eyes

Just like IRL.
MRice
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2013 July 16, 22:37:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh the angst! I became so frustrated with routing errors I even killed my sim self when she became stuck at a dresser on her house boat.

All that aside, boats in my sim's inventory continue to pissadear (disapear) and my Sims can no longer interact with other sims when directed. I did "Resetsim" then tried "reseteveryone" that did piddly-shit-squat nothing in solving the interaction issue. I've also pulled various mods, ran Delphy's Dashboard and replaced mods, everything is updated appropriately. The only conflict I've noted is with Rachelstoolbox's  July update Sims 3 Store Updates 021-040.package and her own Sims 3 store fixes 06-26-2013.package. Not sure what to do about that situation. 

I'm beginning to believe my sims are conspiring a revolution against my godlike abilities.  The whole situation is very irritating and I am becoming strangely paranoid, to say the least.
Eurotrash
Retardo Lander

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2013 July 17, 07:33:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm beginning to believe my sims are conspiring a revolution against my godlike abilities.  The whole situation is very irritating and I am becoming strangely paranoid, to say the least.

Gee, you don't say. How would you like it if someone mind-controlled you and threatened to drop that damn plum-bob on your head if you even thought about breaking free?
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2013 July 19, 17:09:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"reseteveryone" is not a real command, the command you want is resetsim ".
ascarrott
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2013 July 20, 19:14:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"reseteveryone" is not a real command, the command you want is resetsim ".

"resetworld" resets everyone
daisylee
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2013 July 25, 02:53:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have objects all over the house that become unusable. Dressers, beds, chairs and so on. All of the sudden they are blocked and if you try to move them in buy mode it shows red areas that were not before. I checked in the living room trying to place a kid toy and there were blocked spots all over the place that should not be.

I also have sims try to use things and cannot and go to the front of the lot to complain. A sim will not be able to use an object on the third floor and walk all the down to the front of the house to stomp and complain. I had pretty much zero of this before IP.

So irritating!
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2013 July 30, 02:23:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wondering if anyone has successfully been abducted from a houseboat, or is this something EAxis messed up?  When I trigger the abduction, the mystical lights seem to appear in the middle of the ocean and my sim can't get there.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Brand
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2013 July 30, 02:59:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Took me a week of endless frustration trying to make the game load with my updated mods before realizing this stupid thing had corrupted something in my DC Cache folder. I had to totally delete everything in it and reinstall all my store packs but I can FINALLY play again and all my mods are working. Never had that happen before, but I guess its still better than a total reinstall from scratch.
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2013 August 11, 00:39:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone else had trouble with build/buy mode on the houseboats? I'm not sure if we are supposed to be able to use it or not. The buttons for build/buy are grayed out when I am zoomed in, but they become available when I zoom out to the neighborhood view, so I can still make changes if I just zoom out first. It's odd.

Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2013 August 11, 01:53:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone else had trouble with build/buy mode on the houseboats? I'm not sure if we are supposed to be able to use it or not. The buttons for build/buy are grayed out when I am zoomed in, but they become available when I zoom out to the neighborhood view, so I can still make changes if I just zoom out first. It's odd.

If you are using AM, 'setconfig alwaysbuildbuyhere false' until you are done building your houseboat.
jonas
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2013 August 29, 10:39:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This object might make the whole ep worth it:
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2809/9140282413_f37a04d641_o.png

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: