More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 16:23:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  LittleBear's Creations
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: LittleBear's Creations  (Read 10105 times)
LittleBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
LittleBear's Creations
« on: 2013 March 04, 19:43:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A humble offering and my first post after a lot of lurking.  

This is a fire station community lot, complete with items to see to all motives and most skills.  I tried to minimize route-failures and gridlocks, and it is play-tested.  I made it to play with myself, so I didn't pay much attention to which expansion/stuff packs I was using; I have all expansions plus Fast Lane and Town Life.  I also used at least one store item (the outdoor shower) but I understand that the game will fix any discrepancies in that regard.  If that isn't the case and there's interest, I will happily try to fix and re-upload.

On another note, I'm interested in expanding my friend count.  I think my one friend is getting sick of getting gifts from me twice a day. Smiley  I'd rather not post this request on the Sims 3 forums, for obvious reasons, so if anyone wants another friend please send me a pm!

Download Here
« Last Edit: 2013 March 15, 05:48:44 by LittleBear » Logged
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
Re: Charred-Trees Firehouse
« Reply #1 on: 2013 March 04, 20:03:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you have any pictures so we can see what it looks like before downloading?

Also, for anyone wanting to download it, Dropbox calls it a text document, but it is indeed a Sims3Pack.

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
LittleBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013 March 04, 20:23:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, thank you, I put pics in my original post but they seem to have disappeared... not sure what I did wrong there.  

Smiley

Edit: It appears (to my computer at least) that the original pics are back.  I'll leave them in this post too just in case.  Sorry to anyone for the bloat.

Edit2: I left the original dropbox pics in the first post, and have edited this post to have tumblr images.  I'm new to Tumblr so cross fingers nothing else goes wrong with this.
« Last Edit: 2013 March 05, 01:18:20 by LittleBear » Logged
Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013 March 04, 21:18:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The images are hosted from Dropbox, which looks as if it doesn't care for hotlinks.  You'll need to find somewhere else to host them if you want anyone else to see them.
LittleBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Two Firehouse Lots
« Reply #4 on: 2013 March 15, 05:47:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For some reason I was on a firehouse kick so here's another one.  This is CC- and store-free, but uses objects from Pets, Generations and Ambitions (at least).  It is a replacement for the Riverview Community Pool at 107 Industrial Drive... over by all the warehouses and business buildings.

Note: the "no cart tipping" sign pictured is not present, I removed it because it is a store item, but didn't re-take the pictures.  Oh, and I should say that all I did was rebuild the lot that was there. So the aesthetic and construction is mostly EA's work, not mine.

Riverview is possibly my favorite town and I've been updating a lot of the community lots to jive with the expansions.  Any notes or comments are welcome.  I hope you are able to see this pictures this time!

Download from Dropbox
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: