More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 22:25:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Attractiveness Overload
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Attractiveness Overload  (Read 4887 times)
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
Attractiveness Overload
« on: 2013 January 21, 05:02:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am seriously getting tired of the constant love letters, and the phonecalls asking my sim out on a date. Every sim he comes across finds him attractive, and finds his wife just as attractive. If it's not some chick ringing him, it's the flamboyant guy from down the street, or the old giddy living with her 10 cats.

The worst part is the constant GIFTS. Everyday my mailbox is filled with 7-10 items of paintings/plants or something random.

I didn't seem to have this much of an issue before installing Seasons, so I assume it is something that came along with seasons. At first it was okay, but now it's just annoying.

Is there anyway to tone it down? I even tried making my sim the fattest plump pudding you would see in your life, but even the diva down the street still found him incredibly hot.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Starwind
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Attractiveness Overload
« Reply #1 on: 2013 January 21, 08:30:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shimrod over at the Asylum created a mod to help with this.

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/4206-no-attraction-calls-for-dates-and-mailbox-gifts-fewer-calls-flavor/
SimLife
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013 January 21, 15:51:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let the sim delete his profile from dating site on the computer, it will significantly reduce the phone calls and gifts.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013 January 21, 20:56:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let the sim delete his profile from dating site on the computer, it will significantly reduce the phone calls and gifts.

That made no difference in my game as my sim never had an online dating profile.  The calls and gifts were from every damned sim he/she met in person, hell they didn't even need to officially met them, and they started sending crap.  Total overkill, but not surprising given that EAxis don't seem to know what the fuck they are doing.  Whoever thought this would be a good idea should have been fired.

I use a mod I found at MTS, can't recall if it is the shimrod mod or not, but it works a treat, the only love letters now are in response to my sim writing a love letter.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2013 January 22, 00:32:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same deal as wizard_merlin, it made no difference for me, I got 5 phonecalls in a row at one point asking for a date. Each day I would collect up to 15 gifts in my mailbox.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: