More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:21:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Bonehilda
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Bonehilda  (Read 55921 times)
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Bonehilda
« Reply #25 on: 2012 September 20, 16:47:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^ That's one of Twallan's mods needing an update. The Register I guess. It's funny though, I would keep it as it is.

Here's my Bonehilda's favorite activity:

I couldn't take it anymore, sold the hopscotch. BTW, you can see the dried plants in the back.
SimLife
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2012 September 20, 18:51:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Bonehilda spends her time brushing her teeth, and gussying up in front of the mirror. But when there's something to clean, she does her job.

Also one time, I saw her training a stray dog. I felt sorry for that dog, not only was he homeless and hungry, but also being trained to death by a skeleton lady.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2012 September 21, 10:41:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Bonehilda spends every waking moment heckling my sims cat, every second she wants to pat it.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Cheese Fiend
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2012 September 21, 12:42:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine spends most of the day mourning at the graves in the back garden.  She tidies, doesn't garden, doesn't cook and doesn't do laundry (or even pick up the stinking piles of clothes).  I tried placing her coffin next to the washing machine then next to the garden plants, it made no difference.
moar boobs
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2012 September 22, 02:58:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All the Bonehilda posts got me wanting to try supernatural, so I did. My Bonehilda spends most of the day trying to pet the cat, and of course the cat seems to hate her.
Giroro
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2012 September 22, 08:01:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't for the life of me figure out what's up with her. She was fine at first, just cleaning things and feeding the pets. But then she started going back and forth between doing two things: training the family dog to death, or setting out bowls of food only to put them back into the fridge a few seconds later. I finally dismissed her for a while, then thought I'd try her again. She seems to be doing the right things now. Maybe she needs a break sometimes? She's a skeleton for crying out Pete's sake. I refuse to believe that she has feelings and needs time to herself to contemplate her skeletal remains.

I tried TS2 a while back, and she reminds me of an eff'd version of the kitchen server in the dorms.
gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2012 October 07, 16:16:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it an intended feature to have multiple Bonehildas? I brought and activated three of them, seems fine on the surface.
Druscylla
Corpulent Cretin

Wicked Stepsister

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2012 October 31, 01:32:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't tried having more than 1 Bonehilda - the one is horrid enough. At first mine cleaned the toilet on the lowest level but now she only does 2 things - attempt to bother the cats that hate her and putting bowl after bowl of the brain mush all over the house. My sim child was doing her homework and was slightly hungry and next thing I knew 5 bowls of brain mush were set our on the table and counters. I dismissed her to her coffin because she won't stop pestering the cats.
iHateyou
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2012 October 31, 05:28:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine won't come out of her closet half the time so I have to delete it and buy a new one to fix it.
Rockerduck
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2012 November 24, 19:35:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup, Bonehilda is certainly special.

Some of my Bonehildas decided to bother the pets all day, while others somehow managed to ignore their temptations and were actually useful around the house. I had a look at her XML to figure out what causes this varying behaviour but I honestly have no idea. Some just were better than others and did the gardening or stopped burglars. Most are useless, though, and harass the pets all day. *shrugs*

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like."
— Lemony Snicket
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2012 December 04, 21:10:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just checking in to know about the Bonehilda status. I still haven't tried KT's mod but I've been searching around and couldn't find any better mods for the bony maid. Are people still interested in modding or having Bonehilda modded in any particular way?

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2012 December 04, 22:01:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are people still interested in modding or having Bonehilda modded in any particular way?
I do. Ideal mod would be something that would make her do her job, always. That would include laundry, repairs and watering the plants. No pets/kids harassing and no goofing around (or make it extremely rare, not like all her spare time is spent hopscotching or making cocktails.).
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2012 December 04, 22:34:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got my personal wish list on the first page. I did find several mods that prevent all sims or either sims with certain traits to not be scared by her. I also found a thread where someone attempted to make a mod for her her to always do the laundry but that failed miserably. The test version was removed so I'm not entirely sure what the problem was. Apparently there's advertisement to Bonehilda to interact with the clothing piles but the hampers are blocked.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: