More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:25:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  AwesomeMod for 1.38/Supernatural
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AwesomeMod for 1.38/Supernatural  (Read 19885 times)
Twilight Oracle
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
AwesomeMod for 1.38/Supernatural
« on: 2012 September 13, 14:17:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gave the beta a whirl. Didn't work so great. Took it out. Now using the MasterController mod, the patch and game work great, though sadly it's significantly less awesome without AwersomeMod.

Too bad Supernatural can't be installed without installing the patch, because it's a very good EP. Just how much, and what files did this patch change?! Jesus. Has anyone been able to pinpoint the culprit code/file that's causing Awesome to break?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: AwesomeMod for 1.38/Supernatural
« Reply #1 on: 2012 September 13, 14:23:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gave the beta a whirl. Didn't work so great. Took it out. Now using the MasterController mod, the patch and game work great, though sadly it's significantly less awesome without AwersomeMod.

Too bad Supernatural can't be installed without installing the patch, because it's a very good EP. Just how much, and what files did this patch change?! Jesus. Has anyone been able to pinpoint the culprit code/file that's causing Awesome to break?

Yes, it's your fucking stupidity, ignorance and total lack of respect.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 September 13, 18:13:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just how much, and what files did this patch change?! Jesus. Has anyone been able to pinpoint the culprit code/file that's causing Awesome to break?

How the fuck is awesomemod broken?  There are a few small bugs, but I wouldn't say it is broken.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
akmpe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 September 13, 20:19:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The test version is stable. A few bugs here and there do not mean broken. Not to mention it's a whole new freaking EP, and Pes is probably trying to fix/improve all the fuckups features EA added.
lonniequinn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 September 13, 22:17:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, it's your fucking stupidity, ignorance and total lack of respect.

Calm your shit bro. I get this is the type of board where you can be eaten alive, but if you feel a need to inflate your post count, by all means type useless shit like this.

On that note, I'm playing a game with the test version now and it works just fine. A few script errors here and there, but nothing you can't fix. Just wait: remember Pes has a life outside of AwesomeMod and the Sims - like we all hopefully do.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012 September 13, 22:39:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calm your shit bro. I get this is the type of board where you can be eaten alive, but if you feel a need to inflate your post count, by all means type useless shit like this.

On that note, I'm playing a game with the test version now and it works just fine. A few script errors here and there, but nothing you can't fix. Just wait: remember Pes has a life outside of AwesomeMod and the Sims - like we all hopefully do.

Speak for yourself and calm your own shit. KT is in a position in this forum where he has a responsibility to point out the tardliness of others. I'm sure if we ask him nicely he could come back and say it with more words. Would eloquence sooth your ruffled feathers, or were you only trying to boost your own post count with that sad little post of yours?
« Last Edit: 2012 September 13, 22:58:06 by Madame Mim » Logged

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012 September 14, 00:48:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We are all boosting our post count.
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012 September 14, 01:36:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love how new EP's bring all the tard's around to be sporked. I wonder how long it will be before the Vole starts shouting at the Dome walls again?

ETA:

Also:

Wow, are you really so dense that, in almost two years as a member, you haven't grokked enough of MATY's culture to know that useless threads (such as this) are only good for sporking the thread starter? There are proper threads for reporting errors with AwesomeMod, and reporting errors does not consist of, "This mod sucks. I use NRAAS mods instead." You and the OP both need to LURK MOAR.
« Last Edit: 2012 September 14, 01:53:25 by Starler » Logged

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012 September 14, 01:46:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since no one else has pointed it out:  The base mod/config tool are now the same versions as the test mod.  *facepalm

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Jayroo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2012 September 14, 02:09:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since no one else has pointed it out:  The base mod/config tool are now the same versions as the test mod.  *facepalm

Why are you ruining the potential for more fun? 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: