More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 23:19:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Sims Personality Test
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims Personality Test  (Read 24976 times)
nocomment
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: Sims Personality Test
« Reply #25 on: 2005 December 04, 07:33:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

8/2/2/9/6

Wow, I am not an 8 in neat.  I'm sitting on my couch, and right at my feet there's a piece of aluminum foil with scraps of canned cat food on it.  I fed the cats a treat two hours ago, and haven't cleaned up yet.

So, that is not an 8!

Shy and lazy look ok.  9 for playful...I don't know.  I guess it depends on what you call playful.  Can you "play" when you're super lazy?

I would say I'm a little nicer than a 6, but I'm willing to let that one go.  It could just be self-perception, you know?  I want to think I'm nice...

But there is definitely something weird with that neat score!
windy_moon
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 December 04, 09:08:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think they're equating be organized for being neat. I may be organized, but I'm no 8 in neat. Wink The rest are pretty close.

Yeah, my "neat" was way too high.  Just because my computer files are organized, doesn't mean that I don't have a ring of moldy coffee cups around the monitor! Cheesy

6 neat
9 outgoing
6 active
10 playful
7 nice

Other than "neat" needing to be a 0 or 1, and playful being just a tad too high, they got me right. Smiley

Reality is for those who lack imagination.
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 December 04, 09:11:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

6/3/2/8/2

*looks at house and just boggles* No friggin' WAY am I 6 in neat and 2 in lazy - I tend to walk as my main form of transportation, on purpose! I think some of the questions that should have been for sloppiness got pegged for activity, and I think it was a mistake pegging curiosity and creativity into playfulness. I'm silly, but not quite that much.

Haha, 6 in neat. That's why I haven't cleaned my house properly in two months, right?

IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 December 04, 09:16:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

8 neat
2 outgoing
4 active
5 playful
6 nice

I'm not sure if my apartment agrees with that neat score.

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Jack: Women your age are more likely to be mauled at the zoo than get married.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 December 04, 09:23:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it appears there are rather a lot of us scoring way too high in the neat stakes!

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 December 04, 12:52:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

my score was 6/5/2/5 neat to nice

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ElviraGoth
Knuckleheaded Knob

Just another shitty day in paradise

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 December 04, 13:23:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

7 neat, 4 outgoing, 4 active, 7 playful, 8 nice.

Neat score is definitely too high.  Playful also seems a bit high, since I do enjoy puzzles!  And just because my mind is organized that doesn't mean anything else is!

About as organized as I get is alphabetizing my cd's and dvd's (and LP's and video tapes, since I still have a lot of those).  But I have wastebaskets that need to be emptied, floors that need sweeping, and my desk is a mess.

My mottos, which I have displayed prominently: "A clean desk is a sign of a sick mind" and "A clean house is a sign of a broken computer".

Werewolf?<br />There! There wolf!  There castle!
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 December 04, 13:28:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the only score that was about right for me was the playful score

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2005 December 04, 13:57:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

6  Neat
5 Outgoing
4 Active
2 Playful
7 Nice

I don't like mine, I would make a terribe sim,  too lazy and too serious.   Grin
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2005 December 04, 14:14:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine was, I'm ashamed to say, almost right.  2/2/3/6/6. 

Ok, I think maybe I'm a little neater than that - I certainly don't eat out of rubbish bins and definitely don't relieve myself in the shower.  Maybe neatness should be closer to 3.5 - 4.  And on the 'playing with ideas' question - for me that's a sign of seriousness, not playfulness, at least in Sims terms (or maybe it's my laziness, I'd rather play with ideas than play sport Grin )

For anyone else who has a house that looks like mine used to, may I recommend www.flylady.net.  FlyLady helped me turn a messy house into a tidy home that I'm no longer ashamed to invite people to.  Or I would invite people if I wasn't too shy to have people over.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005 December 04, 14:14:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

8/4/6/8/6

The playful score is way off.
resmc
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2005 December 04, 14:26:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm 5.5.4.8.8. I thought I'd be less playful, but I suppose it's b/c I'm very curious...
Very interesting link, Torkle!
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2005 December 04, 15:33:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

7 Neat  Bah hahaha!
8 Outgoing
3 Active
8 Playful
7 Nice

Remember first that the greatest inequality is to treat unequal things equally
Torkle
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2005 December 04, 16:58:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

8 - neat (snirk)

Yeah, I agree that the Neat scoring is a bit off.  As I look around my immediate surroundings (which are a true mess), I can't come close to justifying my score of 6.  That is at least 2 points too high.  Snirk indeed!

---
Torkle
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2005 December 04, 17:51:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well, I certainly didn't deserve a 7 in Neat.
I don't cram food into my face, or belch and fart in people's faces once I'm done eating and I certainly don't pee in showers, though I do occasionally leave a puddle of water on the floor...

Remember first that the greatest inequality is to treat unequal things equally
Nihale
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2005 December 04, 17:58:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2/8/1/7/4

I'm neater than that! This thing must be screwed up. And I'm not that nasty, either. (Well, I can be, but most of the time, I'm not.)

"We could remove the bugs, but we're not going to. Let's leave them in and call them features."
nectere
Heretic
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2005 December 04, 18:02:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suppose thats about right, although I have never considered myself to be that lazy...
Zoltan
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2005 December 04, 18:19:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

neat = 6

outgoing = 10

active = 5

playful = 8

nice = 9

Smiley
birene
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2005 December 04, 19:06:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I like such things. Thought I would get some crass results and tada ... I got some crass results:

1/4/1/7/6

I think that sums it up pretty nicely.  Tongue

BeckerCheez
Irritating Ignoramus

'cause I don't have anything else...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: 2005 December 04, 19:51:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made a Sim using the score I got on this personality test.  Her sign was Cancer, just like mine.  So it works for me.   Cheesy

Poster Formerly Known as Chee-Z
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: 2005 December 04, 20:22:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interesting!  I think if we all knew what really added up to those answers we'd be really tempted to fudge just a bit. LOL

I also found the results what I'd consider to be a bit off but not by a lot.  The results were:
Neat:  6 (I used to be a whole lot neater than I am now but wouldn't now consider myself a 6 although the messy house is getting on my nerves)
Outgoing: 5 (pretty close to reality)
Active:  7  (I know I was active like that when I was younger, but life and that activity's caught up with me--now I'd give myself about a 4 and that's just because I don't slouch! LOL)
Playful:  8  (I'm much more into quiet forms of entertainment like reading, my computer, and things like that--however, I can sit here and quietly play a game all day long--so how many playful points would that give me? LOL)
Nice:  8  (The only reason in RL I could possibly have more than 4 nice points is because of the act of encouraging>nice!  What little bit of tact I do have didn't come naturally!  In RL I'd give myself lower overall nice points, although I do try hard)

Now for another interesting comparison.  I'm a Capricorn born on the cusp of Sagittarius, but have always favored the Sagittarian personality traits.  When I made a Sim me (Sag) her personality ended up being Neat 4, Outgoing 3, Active 7, Playful 7, Nice 4.  I think besides my current active level that's more in line with my real personality at this point.

Danni
Corpulent Cretin

INTJ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: 2005 December 05, 07:18:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2/0/2/4/7

I would've got higher active score, but I'm really tired all the time right now (stupid anaemia Tongue)

I like to be able to read people's posts.
idtaminger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2005 December 05, 07:21:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would've got higher active score, but I'm really tired all the time right now (stupid anaemia Tongue)

Ooh. I have that too. And its the genetic-mutation type that you can't take drugs for. Sad Really sux.

Lol. Just realized how that sounded. No, I am not a mutant.  Tongue
Rascal
Corpulent Cretin

Most Awesome Cat - RIP

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2005 December 05, 07:29:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me - 6,6,5,9,8
Hubby - 10,4,9,8,4
Daughter - 4,6,8,8,9
Son - 2,10,9,9,6

Mostly not too far off.  I wonder if our kids would have turned out this way using sim genentics?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2005 December 05, 07:43:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The best way to cure anemia is to drink blood. Ever consider taking up vampirism?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: