More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 17:47:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Teens Splitting Household Have No Money
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Teens Splitting Household Have No Money  (Read 10947 times)
LemmeIn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Teens Splitting Household Have No Money
« on: 2012 June 27, 04:42:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I finally figured out that AwesomeMod can't let teens move out via the phone or computer. So I went to edit town and tried to split  the household. The trouble is, when I tried to move my teen Sims out of the house, They had no money. I split the household and moved an adult out and he got half the family funds. But the teens get nothing. Is there a fix or workaround for this? Or better, does anyone know of a mod that allows Ts3 teens to move out on their own via the phone or computer?
Nalia
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Teens Splitting Household Have No Money
« Reply #1 on: 2012 June 27, 10:31:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why don't you move the teens out with the adult Sim, and then send the adult back to his/her home?
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 June 27, 16:45:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can always use the Family funds cheat to adjust the different households finances to how you would like them to be split.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 June 27, 16:56:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The trouble is, when I tried to move my teen Sims out of the house, They had no money.
Yeah, that's how it works in real life, too. Between labor laws and the fact that kids don't get to have things like their own bank accounts, they don't have any money. It makes you wonder why people bother trying to market things to a demographic that lacks its own finances. Short of dealing drugs and stealing cars, kids don't have money. Dealing drugs isn't actually in the game, and they can always sell the cars AFTER running away.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Eeyore
Garrulous Gimp

Beware donkey poo.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 June 27, 23:12:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It makes you wonder why people bother trying to market things to a demographic that lacks its own finances.
I know you shun teh spawn so you may not be aware that children are uniquely proficient at nagging -- it has something to do with the register of their vocal chords. Also, child product marketing is as much for parents as children.

"[M]embers of MATY do not realize how badly they are perceived by society, and that people are secretly mocking them in silence." -- cwurtz
LemmeIn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012 June 28, 21:07:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So is there anything out there that would allow teens to move out using the phone and/or have money when they move out? If it's not built into awesomemod, can Nraas or some other mod do it?
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012 June 28, 21:18:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The trouble is, when I tried to move my teen Sims out of the house, They had no money.
Yeah, that's how it works in real life, too. Between labor laws and the fact that kids don't get to have things like their own bank accounts, they don't have any money. It makes you wonder why people bother trying to market things to a demographic that lacks its own finances. Short of dealing drugs and stealing cars, kids don't have money. Dealing drugs isn't actually in the game, and they can always sell the cars AFTER running away.

I must have imagined all those teenagers that make up the bulk of the minimum-wage work force.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2012 June 28, 22:00:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I must have imagined all those teenagers that make up the bulk of the minimum-wage work force.
Yes, along with all the bank accounts I had in my own name while I was still a 12. Bank accounts so I could receive my WAGES.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012 June 28, 23:59:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So is there anything out there that would allow teens to move out using the phone and/or have money when they move out? If it's not built into awesomemod, can Nraas or some other mod do it?
12s cannot move out on their own normally in-game. If you want to move them out on their own, you can move them from Edit Town. If God wants to make it so, then it can be so, but they can't actually just do that on their own.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: