More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 14:39:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  TS3 Store Content Fixes (Updated 11/20/12)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS3 Store Content Fixes (Updated 11/20/12)  (Read 244182 times)
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
Re: TS3 Store Content Fixes
« Reply #25 on: 2012 March 22, 01:03:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On that female sports outfit fix, is the CASThumbnails.package the only file you need to delete in order for it to show up right in CAS?

That only resets the thumbnail, that is irrelevant.

I think that's what he means. Once he has the fix he wants to reset the CAS thumbnail so it won't show the fixed clothing as invisible anymore.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2012 March 22, 01:16:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's what I mean - I've had Clara's fix for that outfit ever since she put it up.  Earlier I saw the post on deleting the cache files in order for the thumbnail to show up in CAS.  I was wondering on which cache files you had to delete in order for the thumbnail to show up right.  I was wondering if CASThumbnails.package was the right one.
Yes, that would be the right file.

masonxxx
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2012 March 22, 14:27:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please help, any fix for afBodyEP6KPRomper in the EP6KatyPerrySet, i used the Decrappified sim3pack and package no decrappified version and don`t work,the thin and fit meshes dont match..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2012 March 22, 16:30:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You did something wrong. Uninstall those two, redownload, and install again. You also don't need to use sims3packs and packages.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Batman
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2012 March 22, 17:03:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could someone please upload the fixed bahaus fence for us mac users? Tried searching around on here and google couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2012 March 22, 18:01:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You did something wrong. Uninstall those two, redownload, and install again. You also don't need to use sims3packs and packages.

I decided to check if that was happening in my game and I'm seeing it as well. I'm using packages that I ran only through s3rc, BUT I've got my sliders set to 2x the max. I only see this when the weight slider is all the way to the left, so the sim is super skinny. I don't even make sims that are that skinny so it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2012 March 22, 18:34:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I decided to check if that was happening in my game and I'm seeing it as well. I'm using packages that I ran only through s3rc, BUT I've got my sliders set to 2x the max. I only see this when the weight slider is all the way to the left, so the sim is super skinny. I don't even make sims that are that skinny so it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Goddamitt, mine's like that too. When I get to it I'll take a look at the morphs.

So the thin morph is what's causing this. I've fixed the morph but can't get it to actually work in game.
« Last Edit: 2012 March 22, 19:55:59 by kissing_toast » Logged

masonxxx
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2012 March 23, 12:58:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thx but,don´t work

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2012 March 23, 13:45:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thx but,don´t work

Maybe you should consider reading the rest of the posts in the thread.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2012 March 23, 15:46:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thx but,don´t work

You should also consider learning to not write like a complete tard.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2012 March 31, 06:59:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just a heads up to everybody that I update the thread regularly so please check the first three posts every once in a while. I think that everything got fixed so far so there won't be any new updates for a while. I just added Kissing_Toast's fix for the Ultra Lounge and Hewnsman sets objects. He's working on a fix for the Edwardian Kitchen sets (I know there's a separate object fix for it linked here) and once that is done then we would have covered all the store borkiness I believe.
« Last Edit: 2012 April 06, 18:49:32 by virgali » Logged

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: 2012 April 06, 00:23:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did EA ever fix the Antique clock from the Storybook set so it could be placed on the fireplace mantlepieces? If not, that might be another fix for this thread.

Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2012 April 06, 08:10:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did EA ever fix the Antique clock from the Storybook set so it could be placed on the fireplace mantlepieces? If not, that might be another fix for this thread.
Just tested for you, no it cannot.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2012 April 06, 13:20:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why would anyone want to put a mantle clock on the mantle?  That's just crazy talk.  You so crazy.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Havelock
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2012 April 06, 14:28:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fix as Attachment. Is for regular or Package.

* clockStorybook_placementfix.package (1.98 KB - downloaded 996 times.)
aladyneverspits
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: TS3 Store Content Fixes (Updated 05/05/12)
« Reply #40 on: 2012 May 07, 00:38:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't get the tablet to work. They keep trying to listen to the pod cast and do the animation for the ear piece but it never shows up. They get NO  moodlet either. Sad
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2012 May 22, 21:23:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Found a new bug on the BBS. The Vineyard Vittles Dinning Table from the July 2011 compilation has a problem with the middle slot, when you use a laptop the sim sits in the wrong chair and uses the laptop with stretched arms.

Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2012 May 23, 05:26:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just confirming what KT said is right - I tested it out, and I put the laptop in the middle and sure enough he sat in the wrong chair and his arms are stretched out to use the laptop.  Funny though.  I do actually have it legit.  I never knew there was this problem.  I always have a desk for my sims' computers.  Can EA ever make anything without there being something wrong with it?  My guess is probably not.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2012 May 23, 18:19:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I went in to check to see if my BahHaus fence was showing up, which it is BTW, and I've discovered more windows with diaganal problems.

Intrinsic window BahHaus - clipping
Three Traceried window - Gothique Library - clipping
Traceried window - clipping
Transparent window - BahHaus - clipping
the Insulator - extra wall
the Insulator bay window - clipping
Gothic Home Office - Technophobe - clipping

Just went through all windows, doors and arches, both regular and diagonals, to check for clipping. This should be all of them. Will start fixing them tomorrow.
« Last Edit: 2012 May 24, 04:45:45 by kissing_toast » Logged

flamingoed up
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2012 May 31, 09:39:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello, KT. Haven't seen it posted here, but the Kingdom of Cambodia hot tub has the same issue as the Asian hot tub you fixed. The waterfall animation is all wrong on a decrapped s3pk version. Thanks for all the fixes so far.
Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: 2012 June 04, 04:34:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The golf tee, is there supposed to be a ball showing up or is it not there and the sim just swings the club? And tonight, I have random dirty furniture showing up on the lot. I think it may be related to the script I downloaded to get the vintage phone to work...I'm going to look into it to see if that's the culprit.

"We're going to have a historic election regardless. We're gonna elect either our oldest president ever, or our first African American president, or our first woman president."
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2012 June 04, 13:05:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

KT's fixes are for store items.  The golf tee isn't a store item.  It came with Showtime.

Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: 2012 June 04, 16:02:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

KT's fixes are for store items.  The golf tee isn't a store item.  It came with Showtime.

I know, I was asking if it was borked for anyone? Cause I never use the thing, decided to last night, and she was swinging at air. (Yes I know this is a thread for store fixes) I decided to bundle that question in with my phone question instead of wasting time with a whole new thread.

"We're going to have a historic election regardless. We're gonna elect either our oldest president ever, or our first African American president, or our first woman president."
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2012 June 04, 17:37:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think there is a golf ball. Have you tried cleaning the dirty furniture? And as far as that phone goes, you need to uninstall the old broken one you have installed and then find and install the fixed one that EA released.

Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: 2012 June 05, 01:42:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think there is a golf ball. Have you tried cleaning the dirty furniture? And as far as that phone goes, you need to uninstall the old broken one you have installed and then find and install the fixed one that EA released.
Well the phone worked with that script someone gave me in your thread. But then when I was testing out a house, it started placing random dirty furniture needing to be replaced on the lot. And I don't mean that it was making the furniture already placed on the lot dirty, it's just placing random objects there. I'll attach a pic so you see what I mean. I thought it was related to the fix, because that wasn't happening before...but I took it out of the mods folder, and it's still doing it. So, I'm at a loss.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: