More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:54:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1780145 times)
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
« Reply #1375 on: 2014 August 10, 18:37:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes the game generate a gondoler, sometimes not. From what I have noticed, if on the lot there isn't any other sims (in addition to my Sims), I cant "go for a ride with ... " , The game hasn't generated any gondoler.

The words are the soul image
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: 2014 August 10, 22:51:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EA had so much potential with this and they wasted it.  Tongue

Definitely.  You can't even auto-follow your Sims on this ride.  Stupid.  I don't even know if it's possible to correct that, but I may do some digging into the files.

@ Cervantes:  I only found one accessory for the gondola, and that was the blanket for woohoo.  The reset issue is due only to EA's stupidity. Tongue

They were in a hurry to ditch TS3's store that they've left it for the modding community (that's you guys Smiley ) to clean up their messes for them Tongue

Actually they ditched TS3 completely in a hurry leaving the modding community to actually make the game semi-playable

I am a beacon of sin.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: 2014 August 11, 01:04:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone requested a separate fix, via PM, for just the gondola.  I don't know why anyone else would want it, but here it is, just in case: AmoreBlanket.zip.  Do NOT use with "DecrapFixes_all."  It will conflict with it.

@phoenixc:  I just tried the gondola with a single Sim, and a gondolier was spawned.  Try putting Nona's ccmerged.package in your Overrides folder.  If that doesn't work, I don't know what else to suggest.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Burninator
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: 2014 August 11, 01:19:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone requested a separate fix, via PM, for just the gondola.  I don't know why anyone else would want it, but here it is, just in case: AmoreBlanket.zip.  Do NOT use with "DecrapFixes_all."  It will conflict with it.

@phoenixc:  I just tried the gondola with a single Sim, and a gondolier was spawned.  Try putting Nona's ccmerged.package in your Overrides folder.  If that doesn't work, I don't know what else to suggest.

Marie can you post separate fix from Tea Set? Thanks  Smiley
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: 2014 August 11, 01:28:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Marie can you post separate fix from Tea Set? Thanks  Smiley

I already did so, in a post from June.  (There's also one for just the World of Wonder popcorn and cotton candy; and a combined fix for World of Wonder and the tea set.)  Search the thread.
« Last Edit: 2014 August 11, 01:33:46 by Capitaine Marie » Logged

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Cervantes
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: 2014 August 11, 04:00:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do people want single fix files when there is one Mega fix file for everything? Is it because they only use/have one particular Premium Store item/s? Wouldn't Capitaine Marie's "DecrapFixes_all" file affect just that one item as well as it would everything else?
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: 2014 August 11, 04:43:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do people want single fix files when there is one Mega fix file for everything? Is it because they only use/have one particular Premium Store item/s? Wouldn't Capitaine Marie's "DecrapFixes_all" file affect just that one item as well as it would everything else?

I don't know why some people want the single fixes.  Just like KT's original decrap fix, my file works whether you have all the content or you don't.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: 2014 August 11, 15:17:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

People are stupid.  This is why we hate them.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Viper
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: 2014 August 11, 17:51:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't bother with new set even with the fix it is unplayable.
littlehouse
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: 2014 August 16, 07:02:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've made a fix for the gondola in the Amore set.  Of note:  When I used random test Sims, they would get out in the middle of the ride and wouldn't woohoo.  Using Sims I'd been playing awhile, I had no problems.  According to posts on the Sims 3 forum, the same has happened to others as well.

I've rolled the Amore fix into one big fix, "DecrapFixes_all."  As the name states, the fix includes ALL decrap fixes from this thread, as well as Clara's outfit fixes, way back to the beginning.  As such, before installing this fix, DELETE ALL OTHER DECRAP FIXES FROM YOUR MODS AND/OR OVERRIDES FOLDERS (including "kammy's store fix 11").  

Pop my fix into your Overrides folder.  Get it here:  DecrapFixes_all.zip.

My ccmerged should be working as well (tl;dr: I popped Nona's last ccmerged into my DCBackup folder, then installed the Amore set via the Launcher), but keep an eye out for Nona to update hers.  Put it in your Overrides folder.  

Update:  Nona's ccmerged.package has been updated.  Delete mine from wherever you put it, and pop Nona's into your Overrides folder.  Get it here (scroll down): Nona's Sims

This is giving me an issue that is /well/ known with KT's store fixes. I only have this package installed in my overrides folder (besides my DDfinder lighting mod) and I have the issue where I can't purchase food from the festival. After the interaction, the food menu doesn't pop up. Any ideas? I also have nona's updated CCmerged.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: 2014 August 22, 12:17:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a speshul snowflaek and can't be bothered to back track my own thread. I would like to update the OP and make a final version for everyone before Sims 3 dies out completely. What I need to know is:

1. What is still not working as intended or giving problems
2. Where are the fixes post my disappearance and what is included and who did what

I ask number two because if something's already fixed I'd rather much just use that and give credit where credit is due rather than do all this crap myself.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: 2014 August 22, 15:09:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a speshul snowflaek and can't be bothered to back track my own thread. I would like to update the OP and make a final version for everyone before Sims 3 dies out completely. What I need to know is:

2. Where are the fixes post my disappearance and what is included and who did what

I ask number two because if something's already fixed I'd rather much just use that and give credit where credit is due rather than do all this crap myself.
These are the ones I've seen so far. Then of course I have half expectation you know of Nona's CCMerged

Capitaine Marie's fixes (X)

Notouching's fixes (X) (X) (X)

Clara's clothing mesh fixes (X) (X) (X)

On the note of what's still giving problems, I can't say as I install my store shit as .packages. Also, I doubt TS3 will die out anytime soon, considering how shitty TS4 seems to be turning out.

EDIT: yeah! I remember something being broken. I tried to fix it myself but I dunno how. The Mother Russia set has borked wallmasks on the windows and the fence is also borked up. I managed to get the fence fixed but it's not a replacement, rather a whole new fence.  Here is my fence fixup, in case you wanted to pick apart the files.
« Last Edit: 2014 August 22, 15:42:39 by Levini » Logged

I am a beacon of sin.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: 2014 August 22, 23:20:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All my fixes:
- popcorn_candy-fix.zip
- canning_tea-fixes.zip.
- Combo of the above: OldMill_WoWonder-Fixes.zip.
- For the Last Venue of Amore: AmoreBlanket.zip.
- Combo of all decrap fixes found in this thread: DecrapFixes_all.zip
« Last Edit: 2014 August 22, 23:27:12 by Capitaine Marie » Logged

littlehouse
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: 2014 August 23, 03:12:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nevermind it was a different mod. Oh, and KT, don't be a dumbshit because I quoted the persons whose fixes I was using.
« Last Edit: 2014 August 23, 07:09:03 by littlehouse » Logged
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: 2014 August 23, 07:55:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm updating my game and making sure I have all the DLC I'm missing tonight, so this weekend I'll get to updating the OP. No promises though Wink

Nevermind it was a different mod. Oh, and KT, don't be a dumbshit because I quoted the persons whose fixes I was using.

« Last Edit: 2014 August 23, 08:16:10 by kissing_toast » Logged

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
littlehouse
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: 2014 August 23, 08:47:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I'm half drunk already but, I was referring to your 'spechial snowflake' post.  Lips sealed
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: 2014 August 24, 05:25:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm updating my game and making sure I have all the DLC I'm missing tonight, so this weekend I'll get to updating the OP. No promises though Wink

I just took your fixes, notouching's, Clara's, and mine, and combined them in S3pe.  I've never had any problems.
« Last Edit: 2014 August 24, 05:33:18 by Capitaine Marie » Logged

Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: 2014 August 24, 05:44:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah but remember the people who don't read or listen and want to download, bork up their game and come here acting like everyone else is wrong because they didn't read. KT having the OP at most up to date and cleaned up should solve some problems along with maybe add in a few other fixes for items that were broken and no one noticed.

I am a beacon of sin.
Cervantes
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: 2014 August 24, 11:46:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Woah~!  Shocked

The Legendary Kissing_Toast is back Cheesy

Even though I am fairly new on this forum & I know you folk dislike being thanked, still I thank you for making EA's store items decent and playable. Of course this thanks also extends to everyone on this forum like no_touching, levini & of course  Capitaine Marie

Speaking of borked up Store stuff that EA themselves made broken like the "Mother Russia" set, does anyone have a working link to alexpilgrim's fix for the Mansard roofs from the "Century Now & Then Manor" set?

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,18888.msg604780.html#msg604780

The download link on his post is no longer valid it seems.
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: 2014 August 24, 16:05:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a Simple OBJD fix and can be DIY'd.

Bleh. Updated my Upload of it. It's a little above Alex's and includes everything. 

I am a beacon of sin.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1395 on: 2014 August 25, 04:57:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah but remember the people who don't read or listen and want to download, bork up their game and come here acting like everyone else is wrong because they didn't read. KT having the OP at most up to date and cleaned up should solve some problems along with maybe add in a few other fixes for items that were broken and no one noticed.

Very true. Wink

I did notice something last night:  The dog and cat costumes, from the Pets Origin preorder, have duplicate thumbnails in CAS.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: 2014 August 25, 16:13:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's just your game rebelling against having furries in it.  Perfectly normal.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1397 on: 2014 September 20, 05:06:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very true. Wink

I did notice something last night:  The dog and cat costumes, from the Pets Origin preorder, have duplicate thumbnails in CAS.

It's been that way for awhile...far as I know there isn't a work around, other than uninstalling it.

"We're going to have a historic election regardless. We're gonna elect either our oldest president ever, or our first African American president, or our first woman president."
sikh
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: 2015 April 12, 22:19:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Очень жаль, что Вы не смогли найти время для того чтобы помочь мне понять слово DECRAP.
Я просил всего лишь один синоним, а не тучу ссылок на ненужные мне темы.
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1399 on: 2015 September 04, 02:13:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry Mr. Necromancer...

I don't know whether there's a hope in Hell of anyone looking at this at this late date, and I don't have an untouched copy of the files to link (they were already decrapped when I downloaded them) so I'm hoping someone else does.

The Sky High Roller Coaster track parts seem to be borked.  The thumbnails display in the game catalog, but any piece that's over one story high can't be selected and placed.  Either I click the icon and get nothing, or I get one of the other, lower-level roller coaster parts.  This occurs both when adding them as packages to my Mods folder and when the objects are installed via the launcher.

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: