More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:32:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1780216 times)
Noclue
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
« Reply #1350 on: 2014 August 08, 17:58:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does the Last Venue of Amore require a fix for the gondola?  Doesn't seem to work, so suppose it does. I am elderly and can't program so depend on the kindness of programing strangers to fix it.  Thank you.  Jeezer will probably make fun of this but, frankly, don't care. 
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: 2014 August 08, 20:43:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That Jeezer can be quite the rascal at times, but he's nowhere near as bad as Jeeslla or witch poffs.

ETA: GRAMMARZ!
« Last Edit: 2014 August 08, 21:36:01 by Starler » Logged

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: 2014 August 08, 21:40:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That Jeezer can be quite the rascal at times, but he's nowhere near as bad as Jeeslla or witch poffs.

Gotta watch out for us. We're mean and take no prisoners.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Cervantes
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: 2014 August 08, 22:32:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Get KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes plus separate fixes for everything else.

Okay for now here are the files I've got:

KT's StoreFix Fixes - http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,21330.msg589144.html#msg589144
notouching's updated KT's Store Fixes - http://notouchingfixes.tumblr.com/post/78441756383/notouching-decrap-fixes-for-the-sims-3-store
notouching's fixes for the Bohemian Gardens & the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery - http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,21330.msg604125.html#msg604125
Capitaine Marie's Fixes for both the World of Wonders & Brunch at the Old Mill - http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,21330.msg605036.html#msg605036
Nona's ccmerged - http://nonasims.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/dcbackup-ccmerged-package-and-your-premium-content-items/

Anything else I'd need?

RFE: How could I forget Nona's ccmerged D'oh~! *facedesk*
« Last Edit: 2014 August 09, 03:32:07 by Cervantes » Logged
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: 2014 August 08, 23:09:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated CCMerged from Nonasims.

I am a beacon of sin.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: 2014 August 09, 00:17:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does the Last Venue of Amore require a fix for the gondola?  Doesn't seem to work, so suppose it does. I am elderly and can't program so depend on the kindness of programing strangers to fix it.  Thank you.  Jeezer will probably make fun of this but, frankly, don't care. 

I can take a look at it.  But can you be more specific?

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: 2014 August 09, 02:31:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would assume it does need a fix as it includes new accessories and functions that Decrapping breaks, no?

I am a beacon of sin.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: 2014 August 09, 03:47:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only found one accessory, the blanket, and I've made a fix for it.  But I haven't been able to test it, because so far, I can't get any stupid Sims to woohoo!  According to some posts on the Sims 3 forum, I'm not alone in that regard.  Other issues confirmed on the Sims 3 forum: you can't auto-follow your Sims on the ride, and Sims will sometimes get out in the middle of the ride. Roll Eyes 

Instead of testing random Sims, I'm going to use Sims I've been playing, that I know have a high relationship.  I'll upload my fix soon.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Cervantes
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: 2014 August 09, 05:17:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whilst I was scouring this thread for all of the necessary (up to date) fixes, I came across this post:

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,21330.msg604855.html#msg604855

Should I include those two fixes, or has the reported crashing already been fixed?

Also has anyone figured out what this Store "Buydebug" plant is supposed to be?

Not only does it not have a name nor any description, but if placed on the ground it just appears as a lump of soil. This unknown/missing plant was also like this with Kammy's store fix 11 file. On the catalog it is the one in between the "purple eggplant" and the "Pear Tree".
simofannn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: 2014 August 09, 17:09:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the same question. Does the gondola require any fix? I'll try playing with it tomorrow and see If It works fine.
rainkius
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: 2014 August 09, 19:05:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also has anyone figured out what this Store "Buydebug" plant is supposed to be?

The Grandpa's Grove set does that. It's simply an additional, nonfunctional autosoil. There isn't a fix for it (to my knowledge) because it's basically just an annoyance, not anything truly broken.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: 2014 August 09, 22:04:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've made a fix for the gondola in the Amore set.  Of note:  When I used random test Sims, they would get out in the middle of the ride and wouldn't woohoo.  Using Sims I'd been playing awhile, I had no problems.  According to posts on the Sims 3 forum, the same has happened to others as well.

I've rolled the Amore fix into one big fix, "DecrapFixes_all."  As the name states, the fix includes ALL decrap fixes from this thread, as well as Clara's outfit fixes, way back to the beginning.  As such, before installing this fix, DELETE ALL OTHER DECRAP FIXES FROM YOUR MODS AND/OR OVERRIDES FOLDERS (including "kammy's store fix 11").  

Pop my fix into your Overrides folder.  Get it here:  DecrapFixes_all.zip.

My ccmerged should be working as well (tl;dr: I popped Nona's last ccmerged into my DCBackup folder, then installed the Amore set via the Launcher), but keep an eye out for Nona to update hers.  Put it in your Overrides folder.  

Update:  Nona's ccmerged.package has been updated.  Delete mine from wherever you put it, and pop Nona's into your Overrides folder.  Get it here (scroll down): Nona's Sims
« Last Edit: 2014 August 10, 09:16:22 by Capitaine Marie » Logged

Cervantes
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: 2014 August 10, 00:38:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Capitaine Marie: 666kb for your fix!?

Awesome  Grin
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: 2014 August 10, 02:00:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked  Good thing I'm not superstitious.

Cervantes
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: 2014 August 10, 02:12:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I'm currently testing out your mega fix pack and so far every other fixes work fine.

As for the fix for the Gondola, my SIM did leave the ride at one point, but as you said, this was apparent to the item in general. As for woohoo!, still have to get my SIM into a high enough relationship with someone to test this out.

RFE: Addendum:

I couldn't wait any longer so I used "testingcheatenabled true" and dragged my SIM's current friend's relationship bar to max so they can "get it on". And boy was the woohoo in the Gondola scene very amusing. While they were doing their thing the boat person was sighing & looking at his watch the whole time.
« Last Edit: 2014 August 10, 02:34:54 by Cervantes » Logged
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: 2014 August 10, 02:52:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EA had so much potential with this and they wasted it.  Tongue

I am a beacon of sin.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: 2014 August 10, 05:19:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Definitely.  You can't even auto-follow your Sims on this ride.  Stupid.  I don't even know if it's possible to correct that, but I may do some digging into the files.

@ Cervantes:  I only found one accessory for the gondola, and that was the blanket for woohoo.  The reset issue is due only to EA's stupidity. Tongue

phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: 2014 August 10, 06:53:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Capitaine Marie

In my overrides folder I have 3 files from KT:
- KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes
- KT_StoreFix_Fixes_All
- KT_XMLs
I have the others new fix in another folder named Tempo (fix that aren't included in KT files - priority 900)

Your file DecrapFixes_all will eliminate my folder Tempo but which file from overrides must be eliminateted ? (sorry for my English)
(I never used package files to install EA store content, only sims3pack decraped)

The words are the soul image
Cervantes
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: 2014 August 10, 07:48:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Definitely.  You can't even auto-follow your Sims on this ride.  Stupid.  I don't even know if it's possible to correct that, but I may do some digging into the files.

@ Cervantes:  I only found one accessory for the gondola, and that was the blanket for woohoo.  The reset issue is due only to EA's stupidity. Tongue

They were in a hurry to ditch TS3's store that they've left it for the modding community (that's you guys Smiley ) to clean up their messes for them Tongue
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: 2014 August 10, 08:19:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Capitaine Marie

In my overrides folder I have 3 files from KT:
- KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes
- KT_StoreFix_Fixes_All
- KT_XMLs
I have the others new fix in another folder named Tempo (fix that aren't included in KT files - priority 900)

Your file DecrapFixes_all will eliminate my folder Tempo but which file from overrides must be eliminateted ? (sorry for my English)
(I never used package files to install EA store content, only sims3pack decraped)

In your Overrides folder, delete "KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes" and replace it with my "DecrapFixes_all."  Be sure to add my ccmerged.package to your Overrides folder as well. 

As for your Tempo folder, kill it with fire. Grin

phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: 2014 August 10, 09:00:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Without fix mods I have a gondola, but I haven't gondoler. Must have 2 active sims to use "Ask for Gondola Ride with ..." ? because if my sims cames with another but inactive sims (even they are in love), he can only "Give Gondola Ride to…".
I will try to see if the fix it give me a gondoler....  

I don't know how the gondola it works... some sugestions?

@CaptainMarie: My ccmerged is functionally. I never replaceced it. It works for all premium contents. I never used packages files to install premium contents. I added everytime onlly the fixes on overrides folder.
« Last Edit: 2014 August 10, 09:08:29 by phoenixc » Logged

Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: 2014 August 10, 09:10:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nona's ccmerged.package has been updated.  Delete mine from wherever you put it, and pop Nona's into your Overrides folder.  Get it here (scroll down): Nona's Sims

@phoenixc:  As long as you have the fixes in your Overrides folder, a gondolier should be spawned -- though I've only tested it with two playable Sims, who are in love.  If you can't "Ask for Gondola Ride with..." with an inactive Sim, it may be as EA intended.  But that's only a guess.

I've never used package files to install premium content, either.  But I've always put Nona's ccmerged in my Overrides folder, and it works.  Never know when a moodlet or something is going to go missing. Wink

« Last Edit: 2014 August 10, 09:21:56 by Capitaine Marie » Logged

Cervantes
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: 2014 August 10, 09:36:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So with Nona's updated ccmerged and your (Capitaine Marie) "DecrapFixes_all", my overrides folder now just has two files in it, so coolio with saved space  Grin

As for asking inactive SIMs for a Gondola ride, it does work albeit you have to be at a high enough relationship to get some action going  Grin

Also I know my system is just mid range, but I never experienced any lag in game before even on a large world like MySIMRealty's "Evansdale County Expanded". But inside this venue, I get some lag spikes.
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: 2014 August 10, 11:12:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As for asking inactive SIMs for a Gondola ride, it does work albeit you have to be at a high enough relationship to get some action going  Grin

I can ask, but is missing the gondoler and the action is canceled. This is the case without fix. I will try with fix to see if still missing the gondoler.

Cervantes
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: 2014 August 10, 11:32:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Going for a ride with..." & "Give a ride to.." are two different actions. "Giving a ride to.." means, your chosen Active SIM will be the boatman, and "Go for a ride with..." means that your chosen active SIM will ride the boat with whomever you chose your SIM to ride with, meaning the game will generate a random boatman for you.

Here are both as pictures:

"Give a ride to..."

"Go for a ride with..."

As you can see on the first picture, my Active SIM (the SIM with the hat) is giving a ride to of all people the Mascot. And on the second picture, he is riding on the Gondola with the mascot and the game generated a random boatman for us Smiley

All this was possible thanks to nona's updated ccmerged and Capitaine Marie's fixes Smiley
« Last Edit: 2014 August 10, 11:38:13 by Cervantes » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: