More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 17, 00:01:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1787264 times)
woodyc
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
« Reply #1250 on: 2014 April 27, 11:30:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have used the  Bohemian Garden Plants fix, and all 4 of the fixes on the first post and still can't get the plants to work for the  Bohemian Garden.
I had them working originally and now they have stopped again. I did what I did first time and that hasn't worked. I have redownloded everything, I have started new worlds and still no luck
woodyc
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: 2014 April 27, 11:43:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I call bullshit on the "from what I have read" part.  Based on your history, you don't know how to do basic research.

Now go ahead and make your next little MOAR FIGHT comment, so you have the last word on the topic, as always! Talk about having to be center of attention fucking creep
R_Sole
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: 2014 April 27, 12:00:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i av da sme prob wiv plants frm stuff I gt ere
nt sure wot set tho it the choclit plant
woodyc
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: 2014 April 27, 12:17:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hang in there pal, for every person who comments, jezza has to have it's say, make a stupid comment that gets ignored and isn't the least bit funny,.then you can have your say. Let the loudmouth be last person to post as always. These are the unwritten rules of MATY.
p.s these nerds don't like the way you write, to get help, you will need to get English lessons
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: 2014 April 27, 12:21:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
woodyc
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: 2014 April 27, 12:23:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mad? Me? Never, I'd say more mentally unstable
Oh, you mean angry, nah, just pointing out some home truths. Don't you like them?  Cry

Now I feel bad upsetting her. Oh well, might go play Sims for a bit and revel in my success, I mean think about what I did
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: 2014 April 28, 14:38:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This thread is for fixes, not murdering the English language. If you're going to go into a tissy because you're butthurt, at least do it in an intelligible manner. Think of it this way; it's one less thing we can spork you about later.

Also, is the Eurotard going into the sock business?

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: 2014 April 28, 15:25:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1258 on: 2014 April 28, 16:38:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

* Sita wants a choclit plant. That might even be enough to get me to play Sims 3 again. Maybe.

Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: 2014 April 28, 20:01:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, is the Eurotard going into the sock business?

Doubt so, I didn't even think he had enough brainpower to run one account let alone a sock account.

I am a beacon of sin.
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: 2014 May 01, 20:17:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a question, I have applied all the fixes or I believe for the bakers station.  However I have noticed that when making the birthday cake or wedding cake that the sim get's reset to the sims home lot.  Has this issue been fixed or is this an issue with my game?  Everything else works, I have even added cupcake from NRaas which not sure if working or not, lol, but I have added it.
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: 2014 May 03, 08:07:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a question, I have applied all the fixes or I believe for the bakers station.  However I have noticed that when making the birthday cake or wedding cake that the sim get's reset to the sims home lot.  Has this issue been fixed or is this an issue with my game?  Everything else works, I have even added cupcake from NRaas which not sure if working or not, lol, but I have added it.

It's your game IF you have all fixes. Update cupcake (if you don't have the last version), or put off the mod and try again after delete all Cache. In my game everything works fine.

The words are the soul image
Louisb
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: 2014 May 05, 03:45:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've encountered an interesting problem: when I place one of the BuyDebug lights, the game hangs the next time I try to save. (The "Saving..." indicator keeps spinning indefinitely.) If I'm placing the light on a lot while in Edit Town, the game hangs the next time I try to return to Live Mode.

I'm pretty sure that it's somehow related to my store fixes. When I remove the fixes the problem does not persist and I can place and use the buydebug lights and save normally. KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes.package is installed in the Overrides subfolder of my Mods folder; the decrapped .package store content is in the Packages subfolder in the Mods folder.

The only store content that I am using is the Greenhouse Set, the Quantum Power Pack, and the Ultimate Career Bundle.
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: 2014 May 05, 04:34:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's your game IF you have all fixes. Update cupcake (if you don't have the last version), or put off the mod and try again after delete all Cache. In my game everything works fine.

I updated the cupcake, still no cakes (birthday or wedding).............these are the fixes that I have that would be related to the oven.  DeliciouslyIndulgentBakery_Fixes, CumulativeStoreTempFixes, notouching_DecrapFixes, and of course I updated my ccmerged.  Is there a fix that I missed?  I thought I got them all.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: 2014 May 05, 06:55:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've encountered an interesting problem: when I place one of the BuyDebug lights, the game hangs the next time I try to save. (The "Saving..." indicator keeps spinning indefinitely.) If I'm placing the light on a lot while in Edit Town, the game hangs the next time I try to return to Live Mode.

I'm pretty sure that it's somehow related to my store fixes. When I remove the fixes the problem does not persist and I can place and use the buydebug lights and save normally. KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes.package is installed in the Overrides subfolder of my Mods folder; the decrapped .package store content is in the Packages subfolder in the Mods folder.

The only store content that I am using is the Greenhouse Set, the Quantum Power Pack, and the Ultimate Career Bundle.

I've had the same issue, only intermittently. Changing the active family before saving sometimes works, sometimes it just saves anyway.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: 2014 May 14, 15:34:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm aware of the crashing issue and I'm really sorry about it. I just don't have the time to look into it right now. I haven't even started my game in a really long time.
Louisb
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: 2014 May 25, 05:04:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm aware of the crashing issue and I'm really sorry about it. I just don't have the time to look into it right now. I haven't even started my game in a really long time.

I was able to work around the issue by using SimsMX's Batch Resource Editor to re-categorize BuyDebug objects so they're available in the regular catalog. I'm now using the following:

• SimsMX Recategorizer: his Batch Resource Editor example combines and updates his Recategorizer and Globalization mods, including making the various World Adventures objects available
  • Invisible Light Recategorizer: makes the six invisible ceiling lights available in Lights/Ceiling
  • Buyable Celebrity Gifts: makes the four exclusive celebrity gifts available in their respective function categories

* LB_InvisibleLightRecategorizer.package (2.75 KB - downloaded 336 times.)
* LB_BuyableCelebrityGifts.package (18.08 KB - downloaded 370 times.)
« Last Edit: 2014 May 25, 14:03:09 by Louisb » Logged
sikh
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: 2014 May 31, 13:19:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huh I do not understand what files need to install
So if you use decrapped sims3packs without Awesomemod than you should need all four files.
If you use Awesomemod than you need three. If you use all legit items than you should only need one,
two if you don't use Awesomemod.

What 4 file?
I see 6 ...

What does the word «DECRAP»?
friendlyquark
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: 2014 June 04, 17:23:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huh I do not understand what files need to install
So if you use decrapped sims3packs without Awesomemod than you should need all four files.
If you use Awesomemod than you need three. If you use all legit items than you should only need one,
two if you don't use Awesomemod.

What 4 file?
I see 6 ...

What does the word «DECRAP»?

You are on the wrong board. This is a board for people who have basic reading comprehension skills and the ability to utilize a search engine. Please find another board to get help from, since you are going to get utterly savaged here.
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: 2014 June 06, 06:50:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tried in game the World of wonder sims3pack decraped. The carousel is working fine, the Whack-A-Set is working fine, but the Wonder Popcorn Machine and Cotton Candy Maker reset sims. This post it wants to be a helper, not a push to have a fix.

phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: 2014 June 07, 04:58:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@phoenixc:  Did you have any problems with the Lot?  When I place it in a world the tent pieces don't show up and the tent poles are changed to some wooden column crap.   I can see ans place the poles and pieces out of the catalogue by hand, it's just the supplied lot that doesn't work with them.  (File decrapped and tried installing over and again to to get it to pick it up but no luck).

Decrap file is not 100% sure. Sometimes, It happened to me. In that case, I uninstall piece by piece all the set from launcher, I delete the file from download, I re-decrap the original file and reinstall it. (I know it's a hard work, but installing over the old file is not a solution). This is what I do. For me it work...
Fortunately, In my game the lot looks fine.

johnnnn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: 2014 June 07, 15:01:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well tried taking them out and re-decrapping them still problem so will wait for fix not in no rush.
Viper
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: 2014 June 07, 15:05:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tried in game the World of wonder sims3pack decraped. The carousel is working fine, the Whack-A-Set is working fine, but the Wonder Popcorn Machine and Cotton Candy Maker reset sims. This post it wants to be a helper, not a push to have a fix.

I'm having the same problem.  I think it is needs an updated ccmerged file but I can't find one.  I used to have the same problem with the wedding cake from Monte Vista but when I updated ccmerged file it fixed the resetting.    This site does have a a fix for the set but not for the resetting http://www.downs-sims3.com.br/
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: 2014 June 07, 17:24:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@phoenixc:  Did you have any problems with the Lot?  When I place it in a world the tent pieces don't show up and the tent poles are changed to some wooden column crap.   I can see ans place the poles and pieces out of the catalogue by hand, it's just the supplied lot that doesn't work with them.  (File decrapped and tried installing over and again to to get it to pick it up but no luck).

Decrap file is not 100% sure. Sometimes, It happened to me. In that case, I uninstall piece by piece all the set from launcher, I delete the file from download, I re-decrap the original file and reinstall it. (I know it's a hard work, but installing over the old file is not a solution). This is what I do. For me it work...
Fortunately, In my game the lot looks fine.

Did as you suggested and it fixed it!  As far as I can see we just need a fix for the 2 food stalls causing resets!

@Utterly Unzipped -I'm glad it works. Remember, before installing some premium content backup your ccmerged file, just in case. It's to prevent the damage of ccmerged If the file that contains premium content must be uninstalled because have some issue in game.

simofannn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: 2014 June 07, 17:41:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did anyone fix the reset problem of the two new premium content?
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: