More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:27:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1780050 times)
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
« Reply #1225 on: 2014 April 06, 17:17:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So is there an easier way to keep the bakery stocked without chaining your sim to the stove 24/7? I don't want her to cook all day and all night just to fill the bakery.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: 2014 April 06, 18:03:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can use NRaas DebugEnabler or Awesomemod debug interactions to restock the shelves. Alternatively, there's a new NRaas mod out: NRaas Cupcake. It is currently in testing.
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: 2014 April 06, 18:32:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So is there an easier way to keep the bakery stocked without chaining your sim to the stove 24/7? I don't want her to cook all day and all night just to fill the bakery.

Or, go here: http://simsvip.com/2014/04/03/bakers-station-auto-spawn-recipe-cheat/

edit: updated my post: « Reply #1226 on: Today at 17:27:25 »
« Last Edit: 2014 April 06, 19:02:40 by phoenixc » Logged

The words are the soul image
Dipali
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: 2014 April 06, 19:41:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have read all the discussions so far but I have still some iusses.
My main problem is that no matter what I do I cannot get the Bohemian berries to show up and use them with the oven( I have already upgreded my ccmerged and applied the fixes...),and also the orange pie doesn't show up despite the fact that I have installed them and that the oranges show up in my game no problem and that i have a lot of them stocked in my sims's fridge. I have already removed one mod that conflicted with the strawberries and I don't have other mods that tampers with ingradients and such...
ladybugg
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: 2014 April 06, 20:47:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can use NRaas DebugEnabler or Awesomemod debug interactions to restock the shelves. Alternatively, there's a new NRaas mod out: NRaas Cupcake. It is currently in testing.
NRaas Cupcake works so well! Thanks for the link!
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1230 on: 2014 April 06, 21:34:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That cupcake mod is awesome. I didn't even know about it.
Franchesca
Tasty Tourist

"Live your life to the Fullest."

View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: 2014 April 07, 04:35:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey guys, I am new to the forum. Even though I had been playing Sims for quite some time. Now the intro aside, I need your guys help. I just downloaded the Untouched bakery from the link provided here and I decrapped it before installing. I also updated my ccmerged which I downloaded from Nonasims's site. After installing the decrapped Bakery.sims3pack I loaded the game and placed the lot - As soon as I started playing a sim family, I started getting Script error since I have most of the Nraas mods installed. I went to the bakery, And everything from the shelf to the cash register to the cakes were giving errors, It didn't happen with any other store products in the past and when I tried to buy something, all I see are empty plates also I can't seem to use the Bakery oven or whatever you call that thing :/

So please someone help. I didn't download store content from here before, Am I missing something - Did I do something wrong. Can someone at least guide me through the steps briefly if possible.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: 2014 April 07, 07:42:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why are you asking us about NRAAS products?

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: 2014 April 07, 09:06:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@phoenixc, your script errors are deferencing issues and should be reported to nraas, not here.

@Franchesca, report your script errors to nraas. Also, you need a fix. There is one on the page before this one.

phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: 2014 April 07, 09:42:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@phoenixc, your script errors are deferencing issues and should be reported to nraas, not here.

I posted the error script seeing many bakery station... sorry. I thought it could be a faulty installation.
Ok, but what about the double birthday and wedding cake in build/buy mode?

The words are the soul image
Franchesca
Tasty Tourist

"Live your life to the Fullest."

View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: 2014 April 07, 12:56:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@notouching - I already reported it.
@Madame Mim - I think you didn't read - I am asking about the installation steps that I need to do when installing Store items from here. What fixes do I need and where do I install them.
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: 2014 April 07, 15:19:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Franchesca, this is not the thread for questions about installing store sims3packs. Do some general googling or searching on this site and you'll find what you need.

I sing along with elevator music.
loryah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: 2014 April 07, 20:34:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To answer to my own question. The ccmerged update is not necessary. For me, at least, the fix is enought
Stefyron
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: 2014 April 07, 20:43:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, I have a very weird problem as of today. So, i recently re-installed all my Sims 3 expansions, whatever, and the store content. Thing is, some stuff wasn't working (i had the white boxes with "missing content" for the sunflower, the old car, and so on). So I downloaded the fixes here, i took the file which included KT's fixes and notouching's. I Put it in the Overrides folder and updated my ccmerged, and it did nothing. Then, I also put of copy of the file il my Packages folder, and that did the trick. But what annoys me a lot is that since then, everything works BUT the new harvestables from the Bohemian set and the set which includes lemons and eggplants (the oranges still work, go figure), even though those worked just fine before I put in the fix. So i searched for a fix for the Bohemian set, and i found it on this post, but it does not work for me (I tried to test them in a new game as well to see if my original game was corrupted in some way, but no changes). Any ideas? 'Cause gardening is my favourite part of the game Sad
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: 2014 April 08, 07:36:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I posted the error script seeing many bakery station... sorry. I thought it could be a faulty installation.
Ok, but what about the double birthday and wedding cake in build/buy mode?

I do intend to fix the double cakes when I have some time, which may not be today.
woodyc
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: 2014 April 08, 16:35:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had this fix working until yesterday when it just stopped working for the harvestable items such as strawberries, blackberries, peach tree etc, any help
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: 2014 April 08, 20:36:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had this fix working until yesterday when it just stopped working for the harvestable items such as strawberries, blackberries, peach tree etc, any help
You wouldn't have half the problems you are having with the store items if you actually bought them.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: 2014 April 08, 21:40:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You wouldn't have half the problems you are having with the store items if you actually bought them.

That's a bit rich coming from someone who has difficulty making the store bought items work even after she pays for them!

Just a note, I have had no trouble with any of the new seeds since notouching added the first fix. I have not tried the bakery.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
boy_ptk
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: 2014 April 09, 16:10:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the Bohemian harvestable (decrapped) all work fine with or without notouching's fix. But I notice there are something odd with the thumbnail image of pecan and cocoa. They look different with other Bohemian harvestable. Any idea why?
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: 2014 April 10, 06:37:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They look different because they aren't berries.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: 2014 April 10, 15:46:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a bit rich coming from someone who has difficulty making the store bought items work even after she pays for them!

Just a note, I have had no trouble with any of the new seeds since notouching added the first fix. I have not tried the bakery.
Yes but I had more problems with them without buying them or getting gifted them. notouching and KT are very good at what they do with the fixes. But I like not having to depend on fixes for my stuff to work. I know it always seems like I have trouble but if at least the ones I enjoy work I am ok with that.
Janyses
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: 2014 April 11, 18:25:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been testing this for a while and the bohemian recipes just do not appear as options on the new oven. I have the set installed as decrapped packages, with the items under "Packages" and the fixes in "Overrides." I even get the recipes for the other store content, but no chocolate pie, pecan pie, etc. The new desserts do appear randomly, however, when using the Nraas cupcake mod.

I've seen at least two other people mention this, but does anyone know why or have a solution?
woodyc
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: 2014 April 12, 12:56:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, that is your problem being a mug and buying them, when they are provided here for free. I was just wondering if it had an update or something which rendered them unusable again.
And from what I have read, buying them has just as many problems as getting them free, if not more
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: 2014 April 12, 14:23:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I call bullshit on the "from what I have read" part.  Based on your history, you don't know how to do basic research.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: 2014 April 22, 21:45:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Problems with the Artisan's Glassblowing and Jewelry Making...........

I have downloaded the fixes PrismArtStudio_Fixes, CumulativeStoreTempFixes, notouching_DecrapFixes, and have updated the other fixes, downloaded an update of the ccmerged file  put all of them in the overrides and the ccmerged in dcbackup.......I am still getting white cubes where the actions should be.  Is there a fix I am missing?

I keep getting this message:  319e41d:01000000:00000000000f6080 where a missing action is.  I have updated everything........that I have found,  I looked at freesims site:  I have updated and used these files also.....not combining but individually and still get the white boxes (Store Fix - notouching, Store Fix - notouching, ccmerged - Nona)  Everything is updated, not sure what/why it is not working is there something I am missing?

I figured it out...............I downloaded from Levini and it worked. 
« Last Edit: 2014 April 23, 02:42:51 by kece » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: