More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 08:48:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1780047 times)
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
« Reply #1200 on: 2014 March 24, 06:52:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've noticed something peculiar that is with the food concession stands, my sim was trying to buy food and nothing happened.  I thought my c-merged file was updated to the latest.  I will update once again, but I was curious if there was/is an issue with the concession stands.  I had him click on the attendant and the stand and nothing.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: 2014 March 24, 12:27:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've noticed something peculiar that is with the food concession stands, my sim was trying to buy food and nothing happened.  I thought my c-merged file was updated to the latest.  I will update once again, but I was curious if there was/is an issue with the concession stands.  I had him click on the attendant and the stand and nothing.

This is a problem if you're using an outdated version of KT_XMLs. At some point the fixes were separated so that the "Pet store now sells limited edition content" fix was given a separate package, because it usually needed an update for major patches. I recommend re-downloading the KT_StoreFix_Fixes and KT_XMLs. As long your ccmerged is updated, you don't need to re-download it.
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: 2014 March 24, 18:38:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a problem if you're using an outdated version of KT_XMLs. At some point the fixes were separated so that the "Pet store now sells limited edition content" fix was given a separate package, because it usually needed an update for major patches. I recommend re-downloading the KT_StoreFix_Fixes and KT_XMLs. As long your ccmerged is updated, you don't need to re-download it.

I've downloaded Monas c-merged file and installed that in the overide file and in the DCBackup, should I still re-download the KT_StoreFix and the KT_XMLs?
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: 2014 March 24, 23:15:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've downloaded Monas c-merged file and installed that in the overide file and in the DCBackup, should I still re-download the KT_StoreFix and the KT_XMLs?

Reading for comprehension, what?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
loryah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: 2014 March 25, 08:40:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello,
I have a problem with the Artisan's Glassblowing and Jewelry Making Station. A big cube appear when my sim use it. Do you think you can fix that, please ? Or give an another solution.
thanks in advance !
Loryah
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: 2014 March 25, 08:45:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello,
I have a problem with the Artisan's Glassblowing and Jewelry Making Station. A big cube appear when my sim use it. Do you think you can fix that, please ? Or give an another solution.
thanks in advance !
Loryah

Your answer will be found if you search................I am being nice in saying this as to what others will be.
loryah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: 2014 March 25, 11:06:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

excuse-me. I've search on web but not on the site. I will search right now.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: 2014 April 04, 14:20:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fixes for Deliciously Indulgent Bakery: DeliciouslyIndulgentBakery_Fixes.package

Make sure you update your ccmerged.
simofannn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: 2014 April 04, 15:57:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fixes for Deliciously Indulgent Bakery: DeliciouslyIndulgentBakery_Fixes.package

The plates are empty and can't click the bakery oven  Sad
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: 2014 April 04, 18:14:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have a ccmerged problem.
simofannn
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: 2014 April 04, 20:27:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are right! I had to replace my ccmerged file. The oven works fine and so does everything else but when I try to purchase items from the Baker's Bazaar, it shows empty plates and is added to family inventory. When I take the plate out of the family inventory, the only interaction i get is "Browse"  Huh
loryah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: 2014 April 04, 21:05:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This step is mandatory or fix alone can suffice?
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: 2014 April 04, 21:52:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This step is mandatory or fix alone can suffice?

Try it and see. Let us know.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
petterbrunov
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: 2014 April 05, 01:22:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just a little report, the confectioner tool I mean that confectioner bag doesnt shows up when making a birthday cake.  I've aready updated the ccmerged. Anyone else having the same issue?
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: 2014 April 05, 02:09:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep!

I am also noticing that Aside from most of the Bohemian plants not working for me, the ones that do work don't work with the bakery oven AT ALL. My CCMerged is in all the correct locations and updated, notouching's decrap fixes are in the overrides and I have all current fixes as of now. I run everything as packages BTW.

I am a beacon of sin.
kimi
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: 2014 April 05, 06:04:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep!

I am also noticing that Aside from most of the Bohemian plants not working for me, the ones that do work don't work with the bakery oven AT ALL. My CCMerged is in all the correct locations and updated, notouching's decrap fixes are in the overrides and I have all current fixes as of now. I run everything as packages BTW.
Yes, most of the Bohemian plants aren't working for me either... Sad
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: 2014 April 05, 08:52:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just a little report, the confectioner tool I mean that confectioner bag doesnt shows up when making a birthday cake.  I've aready updated the ccmerged. Anyone else having the same issue?

Same to me...

The words are the soul image
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: 2014 April 05, 11:36:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the reports.

-- The frosting piping bag has been fixed and is now visible: DeliciouslyIndulgentBakery_Fixes.zip (this is the same link as here, as the file has not moved)

-- Fix for the Bohemian Garden Harvestables: BohemianGarden_Plants_Fixes.zip

As for this report:
*snip*
You are right! I had to replace my ccmerged file. The oven works fine and so does everything else but when I try to purchase items from the Baker's Bazaar, it shows empty plates and is added to family inventory. When I take the plate out of the family inventory, the only interaction i get is "Browse"  Huh

I cannot reproduce empty plates from the baker's bazaar. If your plates are empty and you're using my fix, you may have an installation issue.

I have noticed the following quirks when purchasing food from the bakery lot: If you purchase food by clicking on the display case, the food is added to the sim's personal inventory, not the family inventory. If you then place this food on the lot, you can use "grab a plate" to grab a plate. If you place the food on your home lot, you can use "call household to meal" but it seems the grab a plate interaction is missing. If your household only has a single sim, you might not see this option at all. I don't know, I don't didn't test with a single sim. I think this is a coding problem, but I currently do not have time to look into it.

If you purchase the food from the register, the food is placed in the family inventory. I didn't have the "Grab a plate" interaction from most of them, except one time on the bread. Again, I think this is a coding problem with the object, so it's not a fix I can whip up in 20 mins or so, but I'm not sure. What I'd like to know is: do these problems come up for people who purchased the set from the store? Also, if you install the set as package files, do you get these problems? If these problems exist for users who bought from the store as well, then it's a coding problem. If the grab a plate interaction is visible for people who installed the set as packages, it's a decrap problem.

Personally, I don't have the time to test this in depth. Hopefully somebody else can and will report back.
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: 2014 April 05, 13:45:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will check it out and pop up results. I am gonna hopefully doubt it, but it's good to find a glitch.

EDIT: 5 of the 8 plants are still busted for me (strawberry, pecan, rasberry, peach, pear). The remaining three still don't work with the bakery set. Now for the Bakery Set, I tried out buying a group meal from the register. I have a single sim and all I see when looking through the menu is to purchase serving plates not group meals.  Oddly when I place them from family inventory they turn into full meals. Upon trying to click these items, I only get the Browse interaction

BTW: I am running it as packages. I am gonna try placing the plants fix in the Overrides and seeing if they work out. (EDIT: Nope! no cigar at all)
« Last Edit: 2014 April 05, 15:48:09 by Levini » Logged

I am a beacon of sin.
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: 2014 April 05, 14:29:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the reports.

-- Fix for the Bohemian Garden Harvestables: BohemianGarden_Plants_Fixes.zip

What kind of fix is this? My plant works good, they appear on the recipes of bakery oven... and they are harvestables.

Edit: I have instaled Bohemian sim3pack decraped
« Last Edit: 2014 April 05, 14:35:36 by phoenixc » Logged

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: 2014 April 05, 17:27:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will check it out and pop up results. I am gonna hopefully doubt it, but it's good to find a glitch.

EDIT: 5 of the 8 plants are still busted for me (strawberry, pecan, rasberry, peach, pear). The remaining three still don't work with the bakery set. Now for the Bakery Set, I tried out buying a group meal from the register. I have a single sim and all I see when looking through the menu is to purchase serving plates not group meals.  Oddly when I place them from family inventory they turn into full meals. Upon trying to click these items, I only get the Browse interaction

BTW: I am running it as packages. I am gonna try placing the plants fix in the Overrides and seeing if they work out. (EDIT: Nope! no cigar at all)

Ok, I decided to sit down and give this some attention. About the Bohemian Garden harvestables: I had a similar issue in my game with these. The plants wouldn't produce new harvestables. I checked the ccmerged and it's perfectly fine, so I made the fixes I posted earlier and they worked for me. However, after reading phoenixc's comment, I tested the plants without a fix in a brand new game and the plants worked fine. I think there may be some corruption going on here. Try the plants in a fresh game and see if they work (without the fix I posted them for them).

After going through about one hundred million review videos of this venue, trying to find at least ONE where people actually show some freaking gameplay and not talk for half an hour about how totally awesome and cool and sweet every single object is, I have come to the conclusion that the plates are working as EA intended. I can't be sure because my brain started to melt while watching the videos, but I did see a couple where the sim purchased from the glass display case and got a serving plate. If you click on the plate while it's in the sim's inventory, you can use the "Grab a Plate" interaction.This also works for the food that ends up in your sim's inventory. I don't really have the time or inclination to fix this so hopefully somebody else will do it. Until then, just click on it from your sim's inventory.

@phoenixc, you can just ignore the bohemian garden fix.
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: 2014 April 05, 22:22:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You won't believe it but it seems I got my Stuff working when I removed everything but them. I then proceeded in and found the likely cause may be Anak_Ponti's update of Blackcat07's Ingredients overhaul mod (which was updated to 1.63 and Monte vista Harvestables) I removed it and am testing now.  

Now Notably, I am still having issues with the Bohemian garden stuff not integrating with the bakery oven. I dunno if it's cooking skill related, but my sim only gets an option to serve foods and nothing with the harvestables. I am not sure how it works, but I was assuming they were new recipes.

EDIT: I confirmed Anak_Ponti's update of Blackcat07's Ingredients overhaul mod is the problem. the mod is not updated to Bohemian gardens and the Current one that is linked on the uploads page I doubt is updated to the Bakery set. I can play fine sans it so I pulled it until it's fully up to date. Thanks for being of help anyway and answering my stupid questions.
« Last Edit: 2014 April 06, 01:05:33 by Levini » Logged

I am a beacon of sin.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: 2014 April 06, 06:25:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I fucking don't believe that you didn't go there first! Of course an ingredients overhaul is going to effect these kind of game objects.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: 2014 April 06, 06:36:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tbh, I didn't even remember having it. I had to sit here and uncombine it out of my files (while removing other things).

I am a beacon of sin.
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: 2014 April 06, 15:27:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Playing my bakery lot (I'm the owner of the lot), when I click on cash register to buy something, it appear a store window but no name in addition to the recipe. It's only a generic name (in my italien game is named "piatto di portata". I don't know how is in english).
When I click the display to buy, It appear only the pie, even if on display there are all kind of recipes. I couldn't take a photo even with printscreen.

Before installing the bakery, error trap didn't give any message. After installing the bakery set, I have that errortrap:
I attached the script error

Maybe because I'm using the debug serve? Maybe because I saved the game being on bakery lot? Maybe because I had on the display pizza from wood oven? Maybe because I am the owner of the bakery? I'm so confuse.
None of the other premium content didn't gave me error trap. What can I do? Uninstallig and reinstalling the set?. I decraped sim3pack like every other store content.

The bakery station work fine (with your final fix). I can cook all the recipe. All the recipes can be sell.

edit: Maybe because I have not the sell rug under the counter with the cash register?
I will try again...

edit1: I sold the bakery lot, at 3am the lot was reset. Saved and out of game.
Restarted game and at 3am the next night, I founded a new script error. I will attach. I don't understand.

edit 2: I forgot to say that I have 2 birthday cake and 2 wedding cake in build/buy mod.

edit 3: I deleted the 2 script error.
« Last Edit: 2014 April 09, 19:21:23 by phoenixc » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: