More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:52:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1780075 times)
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
« Reply #1150 on: 2014 January 26, 14:54:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seeing that there are 2 new patch (1.66 and 1.67) I ask a favor. On the post 1082 (pag 43) I saw KT_xml needs update every time for a new patch. If yes, can we have sparated update for every new patch? because there are many persons that didn't patched none of of them yet.
The XMLs don't need to be updated. None of the resources in that mod were altered in 1.66/1.67.

Did you download my fix or did you make your own? Do you have updated ccmerged package (if you don't you won't get moodlet that is necessary for change)? Tell me exactly what you did step by step so maybe I will be able to help.
Yes, i've downloaded your fix & I have nona sims recent ccmerged package

I installed a decrapped sims 3 pack, then put in your fix (in the overrides folder), but nothing happens... tried in the packages folder & still nothing happened, tried putting in both folders at the same time, with no results either
Make sure you aren't using an outdated premium content mod that alters moodlets.
Miss Malevolent
Asinine Airhead

Bitch³

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1151 on: 2014 January 26, 22:19:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My wood oven stove wont' work.

I saw on another site that you have to remove any store fix packages to get it to work.

However, won't that cause the items fixed by the storefix to NOT work?

Or is having the updated ccmerge from Nona enough to keep them working?

"We're going to have a historic election regardless. We're gonna elect either our oldest president ever, or our first African American president, or our first woman president."
JustASimmer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: 2014 February 05, 03:48:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could use some insight on these fountain fixes that were posted over on Simlogical: http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?topic=3026.msg15379#msg15379

These are all of the store fountains that were "supposed" to work from the get go, apparently.

Here's the issue: I placed the fixes in the packages folder, but not all of the fountains work, and I'm not sure if it's because I'm using decrapped content, or the files themselves.

When installed, you'll see the original fountains and the fixed versions right next to it--mine had a folder icon rather than the store bag.

The Sphinx, Kraken, Moroccan, King & Queen Hot Tub, and Le Cirque Hot Tub did not work--when clicking the icon it was invisible, but when I pressed live mode you'd see the water sprouting out. I know the page mentioned that the modder didn't think the Kraken was originally meant to have water, so who knows. The others worked fine despite also being decrapped. Huh

To KT or others who've done fixes--any ideas on what's going on or how to fix?
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: 2014 February 05, 05:49:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Decrapify the fixes.
JustASimmer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: 2014 February 05, 14:34:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, it's that easy? Oops. For some reason I didn't think they could be. Off to decrapify, then.
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: 2014 February 06, 20:30:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The new venue from EA store needs some fix?... or it needs be only decrapified?

The words are the soul image
uroshdemz
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: 2014 February 06, 20:31:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The new venue from EA store needs some fix?... or it needs be only decrapified?
I just tested it and it needs a fix. Smiley
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: 2014 February 06, 23:20:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am working on a fix but I am having issues with the Menus de Vilo statue, the glass partition and the glass chess table. The statue and the partition are going to the sim's personal inventory on creation (instead of going to the family inventory), and then I am unable to move them and place them on the lot. The glass chess table went to the family inventory when the sim created it, but it did not have the glassy texture when I placed it on the lot.

EDIT: For clarification, the statue and partition were only unmovable because the personal inventory had become corrupt.

The stained glass windows worked fine, as did the small objects that get placed in the personal inventory. The jewelry accessories are a bit of a pain, but I think I have them working properly now. Either way, the fix for this is going to be pretty big, and you might be better off just installing the set as undecrapped package files.

If anyone knows how to get the big objects working properly, please let me know, or share a fix (it's fixed now). It's late here now so I'm going to bed. In the meantime, you can update your ccmerged.

Edit: Originally posted this in the wrong thread due to sleep deprivation.
« Last Edit: 2014 February 09, 16:42:17 by notouching » Logged
JustASimmer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: 2014 February 07, 01:22:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought according to KT's main page that you didn't have to update the ccmerged anymore unless you were using package files? Or are you saying this will have to be a package file, so update ccmerged?
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: 2014 February 07, 07:13:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought according to KT's main page that you didn't have to update the ccmerged anymore unless you were using package files? Or are you saying this will have to be a package file, so update ccmerged?
You don't have to update the ccmerged if you installed as a sims3pack, but many people don't. Others have issues with their ccmerged even when they install the sims3pack and use someone else's. If your ccmerged is working, there's no need to update it.

Edit: Many of the problems I was having last night are not an issue anymore. Fix should be forthcoming soon.

Edit 2: PrismArtStudio_Fixes

Fixes: missing accessories that cause the big white block. Objects and accessories can be crafted. Let me know if you notice something is still broken.

Edit 3: Fix has been updated to include 2 missing skill icons.

Edit 4: Fix has had a minor update to hide the extra copies of the jewelry in CAS. I noticed them showing up twice for teens.
« Last Edit: 2014 February 10, 16:01:57 by notouching » Logged
Viper
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: 2014 February 07, 15:15:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could you have another look at the The Titanic Toy Machine.  The table block is coming out as a black ball and the animal balloons are a white block (object missing a resource instant and a long string of numbers).

I would recommend updating your ccmerge each time there is new premium content installed.  I had to a couple of months ago and I suddenly had moodlets relating to each object which I never had before.
macharper
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: 2014 February 07, 16:11:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could you have another look at the The Titanic Toy Machine.  The table block is coming out as a black ball and the animal balloons are a white block (object missing a resource instant and a long string of numbers).

Both of these work fine in my game, decrapped content installed via launcher  and using the fixes from the site as outlined in first post.
macharper
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: 2014 February 07, 16:18:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fixes: missing accessories that cause the big white block. Objects and accessories can be crafted. Let me know if you notice something is still broken.

All looking good so far, including the pain in the glass' moodlet showed up when Sim inspected blow torch and it went off in her face. Quick work!

A minor point, there is no icon for the Artisan skill, on mouse over, (unsure if there should be one) so Wwen messages are delivered by the game eg. gained artisan skill the icon is also missing.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: 2014 February 07, 18:12:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All looking good so far, including the pain in the glass' moodlet showed up when Sim inspected blow torch and it went off in her face. Quick work!

A minor point, there is no icon for the Artisan skill, on mouse over, (unsure if there should be one) so Wwen messages are delivered by the game eg. gained artisan skill the icon is also missing.

Woops, thanks for the report. The fix has been updated.
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: 2014 February 07, 21:25:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Notouching, I checked today for those with Package form of the art studio.

Pre your fixes, all accessories appear to show up on the Glass maker, but then when they are dipping the glass in the plates, the sim loses the stick and resets.

Post plopping fixes, reapplying the CCmerged (Just in Case), I am still getting a reset bug on it.

I ran a NRAAS Interaction test for the item and attached it to my post if that will help.

EDIT: Attachment no longer attached as it I am assuming it is not needed or relevant. If I am required to keep it up I apologize, I will put it back up.
« Last Edit: 2014 February 08, 01:14:40 by Levini » Logged

I am a beacon of sin.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: 2014 February 08, 00:11:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have this issue so there must be something wrong with your set up. Honestly, it sounds like a ccmerged issue. If you have installed the content as packages, you'll need to put the ccmerged in your overrides folder.
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: 2014 February 08, 01:13:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh ok. I may have forgotten to update the overrides CCM. Thanks for the time.

I am a beacon of sin.
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: 2014 February 08, 08:19:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Woops, thanks for the report. The fix has been updated.

It's all OK... everything is working fine.

The words are the soul image
Viper
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: 2014 February 08, 14:42:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Both of these work fine in my game, decrapped content installed via launcher  and using the fixes from the site as outlined in first post.

I'm running mine decrapped and in merged package form.  I am using the fixes as stated in the first post.  If I wasn't why would I bother to bring these problems up?
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: 2014 February 08, 19:10:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That CC Merged package that comes with the fixes is a bit outdated. Also did you place the CCMerged in all the right locations (overrides for packages, Packages for normal S3P/decrapped S3P, and DCBackup for all else)?

I am a beacon of sin.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1170 on: 2014 February 08, 19:29:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The table block and the balloons are coming out fine for me. Your problem is probably from a faulty installation. If you're using decrapped sims3packs try re-installing the sims3pack and see if it helps.

That CC Merged package that comes with the fixes is a bit outdated. Also did you place the CCMerged in all the right locations (overrides for packages, Packages for normal S3P/decrapped S3P, and DCBackup for all else)?

In most cases, if you use only decrapped sims3packs, there is no need to put the ccmerged anywhere other than dcbackup. But if you mix or use packages, then it has to go into overrides.
Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: 2014 February 09, 00:15:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well he is saying both Decrapped and merge package form. I am thinking he is using it as both Sims 3 pack and package, which at best sounds illogical. Then again if he is using a decrapped package, then it wouldn't go too well anyhow as you shouldn't really need to decrap it in package form.

I am a beacon of sin.
tizerist
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: 2014 February 09, 15:21:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That CC Merged package that comes with the fixes is a bit outdated.
Is there an updated one somewhere?
Viper
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: 2014 February 09, 17:14:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well he is saying both Decrapped and merge package form. I am thinking he is using it as both Sims 3 pack and package, which at best sounds illogical. Then again if he is using a decrapped package, then it wouldn't go too well anyhow as you shouldn't really need to decrap it in package form.

You have to decrap the sim3pack before extracting packages to merge. Otherwise s3pe won't read the files because the program picks up that it is a store file and you can't merge the files together. I do not run content in the launcher not even worlds.  I thought everybody did it this way.

I use ccmerge file from nonasims's site my original corrupted.  I  do put this file the override folder.
http://nonasims.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/dcbackup-ccmerged-package-and-your-premium-content-items/

I did see the balloons in the debug buy section looking alright except for one. It had one version okay and a duplicate which was
black ball, the table block was also a black ball. 

I think your right about a corrupt install. I don't think it would work to re-download and run in package form again. I've tried it
before with problematic PC content. Would it help if I installed it in the launcher?  The launcher is problematic for me and I
try and use it as little as possible.

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: 2014 February 10, 10:07:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That CC Merged package that comes with the fixes is a bit outdated.
Is there an updated one somewhere?

Yes.

*snip*
You have to decrap the sim3pack before extracting packages to merge. Otherwise s3pe won't read the files because the program picks up that it is a store file and you can't merge the files together. I do not run content in the launcher not even worlds.  I thought everybody did it this way. *snip*

It is not necessary to decrap package files to merge them. Use s3rc only, and then the only thing you'll need is an updated ccmerged. No fixes necessary. Yes, many people do use decrapped packages but that's because they don't know better, not because it's the right way to do it.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: