More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 13:17:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1780557 times)
Kav Sud
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 09.26.2013)
« Reply #1075 on: 2013 October 08, 05:37:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is anyone else having trouble with the Multitab 6000, Sauna and massage table? For some weeks now my sims haven't been able to listen to tabcasts; when you make them do it, they do all the animations but get no moodlet and obviously their skill doesn't increase either. Same with the sauna and the massage table. I've uninstalled and reinstalled all said objects, redownloaded them to install a fresh copy, tried both .package and sims3pack, redownloaded the ccmerged many times over and deleted the DCBackup folder, let the game regenerate a new one and update the ccmerged (I also tested in between updating the file).

I've searched and searched but all the posts I find are from when the above objects were first released, and mine have worked fine till now. I cannot for the life of me figure out what could be wrong, what have I missed?

I once had the exact same problem. For me it worked moving the premium content .package-file causing the messs to the Overrides folder. Good you got it working, just saying for possible future solutions -.^
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: 2013 October 08, 07:18:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is anyone else having trouble with the Multitab 6000, Sauna and massage table? For some weeks now my sims haven't been able to listen to tabcasts; when you make them do it, they do all the animations but get no moodlet and obviously their skill doesn't increase either. Same with the sauna and the massage table. I've uninstalled and reinstalled all said objects, redownloaded them to install a fresh copy, tried both .package and sims3pack, redownloaded the ccmerged many times over and deleted the DCBackup folder, let the game regenerate a new one and update the ccmerged (I also tested in between updating the file).

I've searched and searched but all the posts I find are from when the above objects were first released, and mine have worked fine till now. I cannot for the life of me figure out what could be wrong, what have I missed?

I once had the exact same problem. For me it worked moving the premium content .package-file causing the messs to the Overrides folder. Good you got it working, just saying for possible future solutions -.^

That is the WRONG way to do it as it will result in all other premium content not working properly.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: 2013 October 09, 12:54:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know this will get moved to the Tarderdome but I need to know - has a fix for the dancing sunflower been done? 'Cos I think I have the latest ccmerged and the damn thing is still making white boxes.

You need the KT_StoreFix_Fixes file. If you have this package installed already, re-install the sunflower (without uninstalling first). Sometimes the accessories are not installed properly through the launcher and then even KT_StoreFix_Fixes won't help.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: 2013 October 09, 15:01:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know this will get moved to the Tarderdome but I need to know - has a fix for the dancing sunflower been done? 'Cos I think I have the latest ccmerged and the damn thing is still making white boxes.

You need the KT_StoreFix_Fixes file. If you have this package installed already, re-install the sunflower (without uninstalling first). Sometimes the accessories are not installed properly through the launcher and then even KT_StoreFix_Fixes won't help.

Don't enable the fucking Betatard,  She can (allegedly) read the thread and figure out how to fix her game like everyone else.  And if she can't, even better.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: 2013 October 17, 17:57:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't enable the fucking Betatard,  She can (allegedly) read the thread and figure out how to fix her game like everyone else.  And if she can't, even better.

Moment of weakness, my apologies.

Here's a temp fix for the Door of Life and Death from Grim's Manor: DoorOfLnD_GrimsManor_Fix

Don't forget to update your ccmerged.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: 2013 October 18, 01:44:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moment of weakness, my apologies.

Here's a temp fix for the Door of Life and Death from Grim's Manor: DoorOfLnD_GrimsManor_Fix

Don't forget to update your ccmerged.
Does that even work I tried it and my sims keep glitching at the Door of Life And Death so I had to actually buy the lot? I know how to use the fixes I have them in my game before. But premium content never works for me off here for some odd reason.
« Last Edit: 2013 October 18, 01:50:13 by Tia » Logged
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: 2013 October 18, 05:46:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, it works great for me. I always put the fixes in the Overrides folder, just to be sure.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: 2013 October 21, 18:58:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's worth mentioning that KT_XMLs should not be used with 1.63.
Croe
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: 2013 October 24, 20:58:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure if this is within the scope of this project but the ITF preorder premium content (Quantum Power Chamber) from this post has missing textures and assets when run through decrap. Overall functionality seems to be intact.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: 2013 October 24, 22:36:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure if this is within the scope of this project but the ITF preorder premium content (Quantum Power Chamber) from this post has missing textures and assets when run through decrap. Overall functionality seems to be intact.

I'll take a look at it.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
IAmTheRad
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: 2013 October 25, 02:24:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The object itself will look fine. When putting on the powersuit, then the missing textures and assets will appear. I ran it though s3rc itself, used Delphy's multi installer and threw the package files inside a subfolder for testing. The powersuit then shows up properly
aquasunsets
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: 2013 October 26, 04:07:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So if you use decrapped sims3packs without Awesomemod than you should need all four files. If you use Awesomemod than you need three. If you use all legit items than you should only need one, two if you don't use Awesomemod.

Just to clarify, the all four files are KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes, KT_StoreFix_Fixes,  KT_XMLs, and CCMerged, the three are KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes, KT_StoreFix_Fixes, and CCMerged, the one if you use legit items is KT_StoreFix_Fixes, and the two if legit and no Awesomemod are KT_XMLs and KT_StoreFix_Fixes, correct?
So if you have arr'd decrapped content and Awesomemod, would you need KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes (in overrides) , KT_StoreFix_Fixes (decrapped and in overrides), and CCMerged (in DCBackup)?
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: 2013 October 27, 09:51:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The object itself will look fine. When putting on the powersuit, then the missing textures and assets will appear. I ran it though s3rc itself, used Delphy's multi installer and threw the package files inside a subfolder for testing. The powersuit then shows up properly

Well the powersuit doesn't work for me and I got a legit file, not arrr'd. I believe the quantum pack was mentioned in Crinrict's ITF bug thread so it's prolly borked without being decrapped.

Edit: I tried again with a vanilla game and it worked. How's one supposed to customize the suit though? You can't plan outfit nor change appearance when it's equipped.
Update: Well I uninstalled the pack and then reinstalled it but suiting up still doesn't work so my guess is it's a ccmerge issue since it does work in the vanilla game.
« Last Edit: 2013 October 27, 15:14:02 by virgali » Logged

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: 2013 October 27, 15:59:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's an updated ccmerged here: http://nonasims.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/dcbackup-ccmerged-package-and-your-premium-content-items/

This morning I had time to install the Quantum Power Pack, and and I was able to fix missing accessories to get rid of the white box, but I can't get the sim in the power suit without putting the whole package for the power suit in. I'm not sure what the problem is. I was chatting Inge about whether there is an NGMP type resource for CAS but we don't know of any.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: 2013 October 27, 19:06:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's an updated ccmerged here: http://nonasims.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/dcbackup-ccmerged-package-and-your-premium-content-items/

This morning I had time to install the Quantum Power Pack, and and I was able to fix missing accessories to get rid of the white box, but I can't get the sim in the power suit without putting the whole package for the power suit in. I'm not sure what the problem is. I was chatting Inge about whether there is an NGMP type resource for CAS but we don't know of any.

Sweet! You're awesome. Usually I can mix my legit stuff (there are a few items I don't decrap) with my decrapped stuff without any problem. For some odd reason though the quantum pack won't work in my regular save and I don't get the moodlets. Everything works perfectly fine in my vanilla game though. I'll just make a package file and throw it in my mods folder then.

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: 2013 October 27, 22:08:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're using the Spell Book Tweaks mod, that's the problem. It needs an update.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: 2013 October 27, 22:31:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Quantum Power Pack is suppose to have moodlets?
« Last Edit: 2013 October 28, 00:11:37 by Tia » Logged
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: 2013 October 28, 06:30:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. Without the moodlet, the sim cannot transform into the power suit because it is the actual moodlet that is coded to make the transformation, not the interaction.
Roobs
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: 2013 October 28, 12:05:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edit: I tried again with a vanilla game and it worked. How's one supposed to customize the suit though? You can't plan outfit nor change appearance when it's equipped.
Update: Well I uninstalled the pack and then reinstalled it but suiting up still doesn't work so my guess is it's a ccmerge issue since it does work in the vanilla game.

From what I can tell, it looks like the suit isn't an outfit. It's actually an object that goes over the Sim, using similar resources to the CAS clothing for its mesh and textures etc.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: 2013 October 28, 13:33:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From what I can tell, it looks like the suit isn't an outfit. It's actually an object that goes over the Sim, using similar resources to the CAS clothing for its mesh and textures etc.

This is false. The power suit is a CAS item. The arm bracer is an accessory.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: 2013 October 28, 16:26:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Notouching is right. I came across the "visor" or glasses thingy when I was creating a sim in CAS. I wasn't in the mood to look for the other CAS pieces at the time but I'm certain they're there. Unfortunately once the suit is equipped changing appearance (mirror) and changing or planning outfit are all blocked. I don't think they really thought this through. Even if I were to save an edited version of the costume in CAS, who's to say it would work and even if it did I assume the chance of getting the outfit you want is completely random.

The object itself works fine. My problem was the now outdated ccmerge file I was using which prevented me to get the moodlets which caused the suit and its functions not to appear. When I first started testing it I completely overlooked the fact that the vanilla save had the correct moodlets but my regular one didn't.

@notouching: do you know what triggers the negative moodlet -15 they receive sometimes? I think it's called "stasis sickness" or osmething similar. At first I thought it was because I yanked the sims back out too quickly after sending them to the pod. Though I left one sim in there for the biggest part of the day and she still got the moodlet. I guess it's a small price to pay for a in-game cheat though. I'm just curious.

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: 2013 October 28, 17:38:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, that stasis sickness moodlet is probably meant to be a balance thing, because it is always applied at the end of stasis, whether they are in a long or short time. It's not even random. It's the price you pay for instantly maxing all your motives. You could alter the buff in the ccmerged to make it neutral.
Roobs
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: 2013 October 28, 22:17:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're right. I was getting confused with the arm bracer. My bad.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: 2013 October 29, 00:06:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. Without the moodlet, the sim cannot transform into the power suit because it is the actual moodlet that is coded to make the transformation, not the interaction.
So what sort of moodlets is it suppose to have. I am not sure how that suit thing. I know the freezing the sim part gets moodlets.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: 2013 October 29, 10:34:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, that stasis sickness moodlet is probably meant to be a balance thing, because it is always applied at the end of stasis, whether they are in a long or short time. It's not even random. It's the price you pay for instantly maxing all your motives. You could alter the buff in the ccmerged to make it neutral.

I see, I was suspecting that. It doesn't bother me enough to try and do something about it, it's a really small price to pay to max the motives whenever one wants indeed.

ETA: Does this mean we can change which CAS assets the game references when the moodlet is triggered via tuning or would one need to change script code?

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: