More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:08:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1780099 times)
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 06.25.2013)
« Reply #1000 on: 2013 August 02, 14:21:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The surf it works, but I didn't see any shark, in my game is a seal or sea lion....

The words are the soul image
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: 2013 August 02, 14:40:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The surf it works, but I didn't see any shark, in my game is a seal or sea lion....

It is supposed to be a sea lion. The object doesn't have a shark.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: 2013 August 02, 14:46:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is supposed to be a sea lion. The object doesn't have a shark.

A sea lion attack? I must play more to see that.

Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: 2013 August 02, 19:57:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From what I understand your Sim will only get a damaged board to display if you have them buy a custom board from buy mode to use INSTEAD of the default plain wooden one. That board can then be displayed and will show three large bite shaped chunks missing. There are pictures and info over at SimsVIP.
Viper
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: 2013 August 03, 15:43:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From what I understand your Sim will only get a damaged board to display if you have them buy a custom board from buy mode to use INSTEAD of the default plain wooden one. That board can then be displayed and will show three large bite shaped chunks missing. There are pictures and info over at SimsVIP.

What default one?  If I don't buy the Sim a surfboard from the buy mode they can't use the machine.  The Sim gets reset either by NAARS or the game with an error report.
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: 2013 August 03, 16:01:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The surf station works fine, but I can't see all the clothes that came in set, for example, the new swimming costume for males.

Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: 2013 August 03, 22:13:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed the male swimming trunks were in outfits instead of bottoms.  At first I thought possibly they didn't put it for young adults, but, then when I went to the outfits to see if the male wetsuit was there, I saw the male swimming trunks.
Oloriell
Tasty Tourist

Lori

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1007 on: 2013 August 06, 19:11:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good evening to all.
Sorry for a question, if it's inadequate, but I really don't know, what to do. Also, if this is an inappropriate topic, please, don't be angry and point me to the necessary one )
I've been using these fixes for a long time - and never had any problems with my Store, but now I've downloaded "Business As Usual Bistro", downloaded temporary fix from this topic - and it came with a problem. The stove presents, no white cubes - but if the guest orders some food, a cook can either change clothes to normal and go home (then returns), or do some other animation (for example, lady-cook began to give birth). In some situations a cook comes to the guest, writes an order - and then also changes clothes and leaves until the order isn't cancelled, then changes clothes again and returns to the stove. This happens not with all the food, but with some of it, every time different.
I download Store from the torrent site, now it is in packages (only worlds are in DCCache). My patch version is 1.55, so I have KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes, KT_StoreFix_Fixes_All, KT_XMLs, CCMerged, IndustrialKitchenFixes and mods from Optional_Stuff in Overrides package and CCMerged dublicated in DCBackup. All other Store objects work fine. Could you please suggest, what it could may be and how to solve this?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my English, if something is wrong Smiley
« Last Edit: 2013 August 06, 19:36:49 by Oloriell » Logged
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: 2013 August 06, 19:32:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A have the same situation and I'm not the only one, but I don't mind. One comes, one goes...

polinasid
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: 2013 August 09, 18:28:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

can you make a fix for business as usual bistro?
link to free download: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxEVgD_s3dM5ZlJLM2pzNTlEREE/edit
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: 2013 August 09, 21:52:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

link to free download: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxEVgD_s3dM5ZlJLM2pzNTlEREE/edit

If you're so desperate go and make it yourself.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
coolkips
Asinine Airhead

MATY is the BEST

View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: 2013 August 10, 23:59:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't touch it or notouching.

_____________ 0,0 Always happy, keep trying & do the rest 0,0 _____________
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: 2013 August 11, 12:26:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't touch it or notouching.

Seriously, go give your toaster a bath.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 08.13.2013)
« Reply #1013 on: 2013 August 13, 07:26:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Phew! Finally got around to updating. Big thank you to notouching for helping; I basically just merged his fixes with mine. I haven't had much time lately for anything because I just moved in with the BF, so things are still a bit disorganized over here. Hopefully soon I'll get a chance to look the new items over in game.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: 2013 August 19, 08:23:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the update, KT. I went back and removed the links for the temp fixes because they are no longer necessary.

About the Surf board, it does work fine, with the exception of the damaged board when the sim gets attacked by a seal (I did buy a custom board and not the default one). I haven't had the time to do a thorough investigation of what causes the issue. The damaged boards appear for people with legit copies, so there is something about decrapping that causes the problem. Is there anyone who installed this set as non-decrapped packages? If so, do you get a damaged board when a seal attacks?

Personally, I'm not overly fussed about the damaged board. The sim can surf and gain skill etc. just fine and the damaged board just takes up space. It does sort of bother me that I couldn't figure it out, though.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: 2013 August 19, 18:26:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the update, KT. I went back and removed the links for the temp fixes because they are no longer necessary.

About the Surf board, it does work fine, with the exception of the damaged board when the sim gets attacked by a seal (I did buy a custom board and not the default one). I haven't had the time to do a thorough investigation of what causes the issue. The damaged boards appear for people with legit copies, so there is something about decrapping that causes the problem. Is there anyone who installed this set as non-decrapped packages? If so, do you get a damaged board when a seal attacks?

Personally, I'm not overly fussed about the damaged board. The sim can surf and gain skill etc. just fine and the damaged board just takes up space. It does sort of bother me that I couldn't figure it out, though.

I'll take a look when I can, been in the mood for Simming lately.

I don't think there is a problem. I believe the reason you don't get back a broken board when you just use the station out right is because you don't have a board to get back. But when you have a board and you get attacked you get it back because it's yours. Where did you hear that non arr'd versions act differently? The BBC? Can anyone here confirm or deny that?
« Last Edit: 2013 August 20, 03:31:11 by kissing_toast » Logged

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: 2013 August 20, 06:28:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I bought a custom board from the buy catalog and then used the surfing station. Then my sim got attacked but the board didn't change. This happened several times. Is there something I'm missing?
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: 2013 August 20, 11:48:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you don't chose the buyed board, you can't see the damage... If you clik on the board from inventory, and the attack is happens, you can't use again that board. I f you don't chose the board from inventory (buyed board) sims use the default board and the damage can't be seen.
« Last Edit: 2013 August 20, 12:38:13 by phoenixc » Logged

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: 2013 August 20, 17:59:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you dragging the board to your sim's inventory? If you do that then the board changes.

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: 2013 August 20, 18:07:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, wow. I got it. Thanks for the help. I didn't realize the board needed to be in the sim's inventory when you use the surfing area for it to get damaged. I'm just going to chalk that up to being really sick when this thing got released.

So that's good, everything works fine.
michelou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: 2013 August 24, 13:55:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, KT, just a heads up, Microsoft Smart Save Filter, on IE is blocking your stuff. It has identified all of your stuff except the store patch as malware. I was able to download with firefox no problem, but I just thought I'd let you know.
Phthon
Blathering Buffoon

Death is but the next great adventure.

View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: 2013 August 24, 16:50:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, KT, just a heads up, Microsoft Smart Save Filter, on IE is blocking your stuff. It has identified all of your stuff except the store patch as malware. I was able to download with firefox no problem, but I just thought I'd let you know.

It isn't KT's stuff that is sending the alert. KT uploads to MediaFire and there are ads. It is the ads that are causing that malware alert. It happens to me all the time.

I thought about being born again, but my mother refused.
michelou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: 2013 August 24, 17:04:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, it only came up as blocked once I hit the download (actually, it only comes up once I hit save in the bottom download bar) and I download stuff from Mediafire all the time with no problems, had in fact just downloaded something (CC clothing, to be precise) just before trying to download KT's stuff. I was also able to download a CC house from Mediafire after the alerts from KT's stuff, using IE.

Which is why I was thinking that it's KT's stuff that's specifically flagged.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: 2013 August 25, 12:55:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have identified your problem.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: 2013 September 06, 05:10:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I saw that there appeared a new patch and a new premium content. As EA says the new premium content does not work without the new patch.

It would be the penultimate effort. seeing that the Sims3 in the future will be the last sims3 EP Series of sims3.

Thanks in advance to KT and everyone else who has helped simple players like me .

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: