More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:59:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1780146 times)
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 05.31.2013)
« Reply #900 on: 2013 June 03, 20:47:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I bet the Store's Team did something wrong (again) and that they're trying to cover it up with bullshit !

Not really, if you listen to the "hidden" songs you'll notice they suck. Those are the tunes your sim plays as s/he is learning.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #901 on: 2013 June 04, 09:12:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's beginning to look like it was EA's intention that the user only has 8 choices. The rest of the "compositions" appear to be more like a learning curve for your sim, rather than actual compositions.

Confirmation from EA that there are only 5 compositions for the violin: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/682018.page#10879852
Yeah I know, I'm the "Angeuh" who post a message after Quadeah.

I bet the Store's Team did something wrong (again) and that they're trying to cover it up with bullshit !

Yep, I figured it was you. I was linking for the benefit of others. I agree with KT, however. The other "songs" are actually just songs your sim plays while learning.
ArabellaCaramella
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #902 on: 2013 June 07, 19:45:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK... Dragon valley has been driving me nucking futs. I have all 4 of the fixes: KT_StoreFix_Fixes, KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes, KT_StoreFix_UnAwesome, CCMerged, and the copy of Dragon Valley I have was linked from this site. But still, my dragon eggs won't hatch.

I have some questions;

The decrap fixes don't need decrapping, and the storefixes have a decrapped folder (which I used since my issue is with the decrapped content of dragon valley)... since my issue isn't fixed then will decrapping the vanilla files myself make a difference?

Do I need to decrap the Unawesome or CCmerged?

I installed my Dragon Valley through the launcher... these fixes work for this, right?

I have also found a .package version of Dragon Valley... will this work better? If so, what folder is it meant to go in? 'cause I couldn't make it work or find a definitive answer online last night.

Are these fixes more likely to work with AwesomeMod?

Is there any reason these fixes wouldn't work because I have several parts of Twallan's Nraas mod installed (storyprogression, mastercontroller, dresser, decensor)

... Please help.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #903 on: 2013 June 07, 20:21:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1. Absolutely do not decrap KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes.
2. Do not decrap the ccmerged.package.
3. If you installed decrapped Sims3packs, use the decrapped version of KT_StoreFix_Fixes
4. No, the fixes are not more likely to work with AM.
5. This has nothing to do with NRaas mods.

If you're using decrapped sims3packs and KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes, and your eggs are not hatching, then the dragon is not properly installed. Re-install the Dragon Valley sims3pack on top of your current installation. Do not uninstall Dragon Valley first. It may take several tries until the dragon is properly installed, but that should fix it.
ArabellaCaramella
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #904 on: 2013 June 07, 21:41:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK... so to clarify, there's no point decrapping the vanilla files... I'm already using the decrapped versions, and don't decrap unawesome or ccmerged either. That means my fixes are all set up right at least.

Thanks for the advice, I've tried re-installing dragon valley like a dozen times... few more can't hurt! Makes sense cos the dragon egg and baby dragons don't seem to show up properly in the launcher, I get "baby dragon" the buy object but I think they're meant to be pets.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #905 on: 2013 June 07, 23:49:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't played with dragons yet.  But according to a thread at the TS3 Forums, the dragons are freezing, to the point where they just have to be deleted.  Will the DecrapFixes take care of that?  Or do we have to wait forever for EA to fix it (they haven't even acknowledged the problem!)?

More details here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/682737.page.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #906 on: 2013 June 08, 03:59:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I experienced a dragon freezing the other night, but, didn't think too much.  I played Quinn Flanagan's house and bought him a dragon egg, and when it hatched, it was black and when I went to his house a few nights later (I was checking out the rest of the houses), he had a green one and him and the green one were frozen.  I deleted the green one and evicted him and moved him back in his house.  I was reading that thread and psychotica said she used Twallan's Debug Enabler to reset the dragon and she downloaded a No Autonomous Dragon Interactions mod by Margaret Pendragon at MTS2.  I just downloaded it and if I experience a dragon freezing again, I'm going to use Twallan's Debug Enabler to reset it.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #907 on: 2013 June 08, 06:08:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Both NRaas DebugEnabler and AM can take care of freezing dragons. I have also noticed that a frozen dragon can sometimes take care of itself. If my sim tried to interact with a frozen dragon, she would freeze too, but cancelling the interaction would sometimes make them both unfreeze. This didn't work for the dragons from the buydebug menu. Edit: it does work the buy debug dragon after all.
« Last Edit: 2013 June 08, 08:19:37 by notouching » Logged
justapple
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #908 on: 2013 June 16, 13:12:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i using the dashboard for check erros, and it say: decrapfixes in conflit with contentpatch.package
what i can do? :s
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #909 on: 2013 June 16, 21:36:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i using the dashboard for check erros, and it say: decrapfixes in conflit with contentpatch.package
what i can do? :s

Well, if English is your first language you can learn punctuation, sentence structure and explain why you were trying to (my best guess) lower case mis-spelling of a god. Otherwise - put decrapfixes in the folder they're meant to be in and ignore it.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #910 on: 2013 June 19, 09:43:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The patch 1.55 is arrived. I don't want to update the game until I know if the KT's store fix needs update or not. If yes, I will be patient, no doubt.
Don't hate me for this post... but with 1.50 I was burned...
(sorry for my English expression, but I'm not a native English speaker)

The words are the soul image
Skoria_bay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #911 on: 2013 June 19, 10:27:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado said there was a lot wrong with 1.55 that will take a while to fix with an updated AM. I would say the same with KT's store fixes and do not patch until the all clear is given.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #912 on: 2013 June 20, 18:56:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes is perfectly safe to use with 1.55

If you are using KT_StoreFix_Fixes_All with patch 1.55, open KT_StoreFix_Fixes_All.package with S3PE and delete the XML resource called "Register." This is the only resource in the fix that ever needs an update because it is an actual resource from the GameplayData.package. I actually always delete this resource because I prefer to use a different Register mod.

If you are using KT_StoreFix_UnAwesome, open the package in S3PE and delete the JobsAndTasks XML.
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #913 on: 2013 June 21, 03:59:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry if I don't understand. For those who don't know use s3pe, will be an update on first page? If not, what other mod for "register" we need to use?

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #914 on: 2013 June 21, 06:07:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry if I don't understand. For those who don't know use s3pe, will be an update on first page? If not, what other mod for "register" we need to use?

I am sure there will be an update, when KT has time. I don't know if there is any currently updated register mod at the moment.
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #915 on: 2013 June 21, 06:55:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am sure there will be an update, when KT has time. I don't know if there is any currently updated register mod at the moment.

If we talk about Twallan Register mod, no, there isn't an update for the moment.

By the way, decraped lot "Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts" (from downloads thread) with new premium content "Ballet bars" and new rug for dance, works fine with patch 1.50...
The premium contents show correctly and all interaction works perfect.... tested in game for hours... but your sim need to spend a lot of time to learn ballet. The gain skill is like to violin...
I didn't patched yet to 1.55.

I talk to much?...

Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #916 on: 2013 June 21, 07:05:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I talk to much?...

No, because you just answered the question I was thinking all day. Thanks for being the lot guinea pig.

Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #917 on: 2013 June 21, 07:06:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone else have a borked outfit with the Skylight Studio?  In my game, the thumbnail for the teen outfit is blank; and when wearing the outfit, she's just a head and feet.  Shocked

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #918 on: 2013 June 21, 09:18:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If we talk about Twallan Register mod, no, there isn't an update for the moment.

Edit: fixed links.

By the way, decraped lot "Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts" (from downloads thread) with new premium content "Ballet bars" and new rug for dance, works fine with patch 1.50...
The premium contents show correctly and all interaction works perfect.... tested in game for hours... but your sim need to spend a lot of time to learn ballet. The gain skill is like to violin...
I didn't patched yet to 1.55.

I talk to much?...
No, I was not talking about twallan's Register mod. I was talking about the XML resource called Register, which is in the GameplayData.package. Two entirely separate things. This resource is in KT's StoreFixes package, which is what makes it incompatible when a patch hits.

Actually, the dance floor does require a couple fixes, because sims cannot dance with a partner without these fixes (if you decrap).

TeenAerobicsSuit - This is a package file version of the teen aerobics suit. The thumbnail is messed up but your teen will be able to wear the suit. You will have two versions of it, use the one with the folder icon.

I will remove these when KT has updated his fixes.

Edit: Dance floor fixes removed
« Last Edit: 2013 June 26, 06:07:47 by notouching » Logged
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #919 on: 2013 June 21, 10:02:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The link for DanceFloorFixes send you to home page, not to download...

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #920 on: 2013 June 21, 10:29:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The link for DanceFloorFixes send you to home page, not to download...

Fixed now.
phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #921 on: 2013 June 25, 15:46:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If no other line changes are required confronted by the 1.50 version I think I update myself Register and JobsandTasks in the KT_StoreFix_Fixes_All and KT_StoreFix_UnAwesome.
I added the Dance_floor_Fixes like a separate package with 900 priority...

What can happen if I'm wrong? Premium content will not work, right? Or the game crash?
It remain rather than trying to test.Wish me luck.

It's temporary, until KT will have time to update his mods.

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 06.25.2013)
« Reply #922 on: 2013 June 25, 17:46:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated everything. Moved around and changed some things so pay attention. I removed the unAwesome mod and replaced it with the KT_XML mod. Now that is the only piece that needs updating come new patch time. The working pet register was moved to decrap fixes since that's technically what it is. Game isn't reliably loading so I don't have the patience to fix the teen workout outfit right now; since I couldn't find the problem in the package itself I'll have to add bits that I think is causing it one at a time and load the game.

Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #923 on: 2013 June 25, 17:59:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated everything. Moved around and changed some things so pay attention. I removed the unAwesome mod and replaced it with the KT_XML mod. Now that is the only piece that needs updating come new patch time. The working pet register was moved to decrap fixes since that's technically what it is. Game isn't reliably loading so I don't have the patience to fix the teen workout outfit right now; since I couldn't find the problem in the package itself I'll have to add bits that I think is causing it one at a time and load the game.

Just to clarify, as it's no longer specified in the first post: is KT_XMLs still only needed if you *don't* use AwesomeMod?

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #924 on: 2013 June 25, 18:33:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just to clarify, as it's no longer specified in the first post: is KT_XMLs still only needed if you *don't* use AwesomeMod?

Yes and no, the career bundle is fixed by AM, the register isn't. Either way you should be able to use it with AM, I'll test when a test version is out.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: