More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 23:11:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1787880 times)
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.20.2012)
« Reply #575 on: 2012 November 28, 15:31:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The ccmerged is not working for meee help plz!! Cry

Go to the front of this thread and read the instructions again.

But first, throw yourself in front of a bus for writing such a retarded sentence.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
INateYou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: 2012 November 29, 05:14:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still get white boxes from the sunflowers instead of fertilizer or whatever it is that it's supposed to give me. When I hover over it, it says "missing resource file" with a big string of letters and numbers. All my override and cc merge files are up to date to the newest.
Baarogue
Asinine Airhead

has appeared!

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: 2012 November 29, 06:10:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still get white boxes from the sunflowers instead of fertilizer or whatever it is that it's supposed to give me. When I hover over it, it says "missing resource file" with a big string of letters and numbers. All my override and cc merge files are up to date to the newest.

It's a good thing you didn't waste your time sharing that big, scary string of letters and numbers. They couldn't possibly be helpful.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: 2012 December 01, 01:40:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a good thing you didn't waste your time sharing that big, scary string of letters and numbers. They couldn't possibly be helpful.

"Missing object resource instance 319e4f1d:01000000:00000000000f5888 -"
I have the same.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: 2012 December 01, 01:58:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll take a look into it, I was rushing when I did that one.

Mine popped out a sunshine thingy, are you both using the latest fixes?
« Last Edit: 2012 December 01, 07:07:33 by kissing_toast » Logged

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Josette
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: 2012 December 03, 21:55:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First, thanks kissing_toast.

Second, does anyone have an issue with the decrapified (sims3-pack) Teppanyaki Grill. My sims don't get the option to cook on it. The other fixes do work for me.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: 2012 December 03, 22:10:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll take a look into it, I was rushing when I did that one.

Mine popped out a sunshine thingy, are you both using the latest fixes?
I was sure that I had been. KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes Date modified 11/16? I've cleared caches since it's been installed. I've placed down the greenhouse since then as well and every sunflower has been dropping white squares. I've installed this store crap by decrapping it, extracting with the multi-installer, then combining with Simpe.

Edit: Fucking hell, user error obviously, I reviewed by resource.cfg plus folder setup and things were off kilter. After clean game testing folders weren't dropped back in the right places. I apologize.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Sarrah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: 2012 December 07, 00:30:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

KT I just wanted to  let you know that the pizza oven for Monte Vista is not working, are you planning to put out a fix for it? I have all your most recent fixes and everything works minus the oven, when you click on the oven no options come up.I just thought I'd give you heads up because I know you have to update every time new store content comes out.
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: 2012 December 07, 01:00:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed too that the pizza oven doesn't work.  I already figured that a decrapified  Monte Vista pizza oven wouldn't work.  Decrapified Premium Content doesn't work unless you buy it "legal".  The other Premium Content comes with the Al Fresco Street Market.  It's the Humble Harvest Stands.  One stand has eggplants and the other lemons.  I haven't tried it out to see if it's ok.  Just thought I'd mention that's the other Premium Content so KT can see if it needs a fix also.
« Last Edit: 2012 December 07, 01:10:10 by jaldeer » Logged
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: 2012 December 07, 02:45:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've used both the farm stands and successfully purchased seeds.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Sarrah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #585 on: 2012 December 07, 02:52:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In this case, even if you buy it directly from the Store it still does not work regardless if it is Decrapified or not. I bought it right from the Store, made a new, fresh, clean Sims 3 Folder and reinstalled all store content and it still gives me no options to cook anything on the Pizza Oven.
Shivani
Dimwitted Dunce

Efficiency is intelligent laziness.

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: 2012 December 07, 04:59:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am seeing the same behavior (or lack thereof).  Decrapified, launcher-installed Monte Vista and the Al Fresco set. The pizza oven isn't even as useful as a decorative item of dubious environment enhancement.  There are no options available whatsoever. The harvest stands, on the other hand, work just fine for me, at least in terms of purchasing from them (and wasn't I surprised to find flame fruit for sale).  I have not tried consigning anything with them.  (I did not try the lemonade stand, but at least that has options available to me.)
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: 2012 December 07, 05:05:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Got the lemonade stand and plants fixed, twas a bitch. Will finish the oven and wedding cake tomorrow, for some reason in my initial run I was only able to make eggplant lasagna.
« Last Edit: 2012 December 07, 08:16:27 by kissing_toast » Logged

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: 2012 December 07, 10:39:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Got the lemonade stand and plants fixed, twas a bitch. Will finish the oven and wedding cake tomorrow, for some reason in my initial run I was only able to make eggplant lasagna.

KT, I have no idea what your problem was with the plants but it may be related to the ccmerged.package, as my plants work perfectly fine, and I have only adjusted the ccmerged.package. The plants added two new resources to the ccmerged.package, and you have to set their group to 0x01000000.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #589 on: 2012 December 07, 15:28:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

KT, I have no idea what your problem was with the plants but it may be related to the ccmerged.package, as my plants work perfectly fine, and I have only adjusted the ccmerged.package. The plants added two new resources to the ccmerged.package, and you have to set their group to 0x01000000.

Holy shit snacks I didn't even think to look in there yet! Of course those are the two files I've narrowed it down to. I thought it was weird that they put those files needed for the plants in the package with the veggie cart as opposed to the pant packages, oh well. Thanks .

phoenixc
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: 2012 December 07, 16:12:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am seeing the same behavior (or lack thereof).  Decrapified, launcher-installed Monte Vista and the Al Fresco set. The pizza oven isn't even as useful as a decorative item of dubious environment enhancement.  There are no options available whatsoever.

To me the pizza oven have all the options (my sims has max skill cooking) but on the animation some "objects" are missing ... dough, shovel for oven ... you can see strange movement, but you can not see the material .... Finally you can see only the plate prepared (sorry for my english, I can not explain better). I installed decraped Monte Vista.

The words are the soul image
notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: 2012 December 07, 16:41:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you have no interactions at all for the pizza oven, your ccmerged.package is probably broken. If you keep your ccmerged.package in your overrides folder you have to update it whenever you put in new premium content. If you keep it in the DCBackup, the launcher will automatically update the file itself, though it's possible it might somehow get corrupted or something while merging. The oven adds new recipes to the recipe master list in the ccmerged.package, so if there are no oven recipes in the ccmerged.package you won't be able to use the oven at all.
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: 2012 December 07, 18:32:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup, no interaction with the oven at all. Didn't expect EA to spit out so many new stuff at the same time, having new harvestable is really nice.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 12.07.2012)
« Reply #593 on: 2012 December 07, 21:09:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The wedding cake? The one object I thought wouldn't break. So what's wrong with it?

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: 2012 December 07, 21:15:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated OP. If you use sims3packs and rely on the launcher to update your fixed ccmerged file re-download it, they've added stuff for the new plants.

The wedding cake? The one object I thought wouldn't break. So what's wrong with it?

Nothing if you use the legit version Wink  Also forgot to double check that one but it should be good.

INateYou
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: 2012 December 07, 22:14:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I updated everything on the first page, put the ccmerge file in DCbackup and now my premium items aren't working. The items for the oven still don't show up while she is cooking, but I do get the food once it's done. Whenever I try to seel juice using the lemonade stand, the cup doesn't show up and the person trying to purchase the juice is then instantly caught by overwatch for being a stuck sim.
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: 2012 December 07, 23:46:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grabbed the 4 files, replacing the old ones I had in my overrides and most premiums seem to work (tried the tree of posterity, crystal ball, tablet's tabcast, frier, ice cream maker, chocolate fountain; The veggie stand also work: I could buy lemons without any NPC, consign my lemons and tend the stand) but the tepenyakki grill has no cooking option (there's only the grease thing and the 2 tricks) and the wood oven has no interactions at all. Tried by raising my test sim's cooking skill to 5, putting in a counter, a fridge and a table, no dice. Is it the ccmerge file again like what happened with the grill?

Edit: yeah, it was that. I grabbed Nona Mena's ccmerged file available on her blog and put it as it is in my override folder and now the grill and the oven work perfectly!
« Last Edit: 2012 December 08, 01:10:10 by Painkiller » Logged
MarcusPrime
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: 2012 December 08, 01:58:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Amy word yet on getting the Lunar Lakes domes to work without "Seasons" weather blowing through them?
I am taking a guess this is a decrapifying issue (and thus a store fix would solve it).
« Last Edit: 2012 December 08, 02:08:33 by MarcusPrime » Logged
Sarrah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: 2012 December 08, 02:07:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did mine a bit differant, I placed KT's Files in Overrides and placed Nona's CCMerged in DCbackup. When I tried to use the Oven, Grill it was a no go, so I copied Nona's CCMerged into Mods-->Packages leaving KT's Files where they should be in Overrides and now everything is working again. I am really glad it is all working once more, thankyou KT for being so quick to update your files and thankyou Painkiller for the suggestion to use Nona's CCMerged.
charmedjosh
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: 2012 December 08, 03:11:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All is working fine for me except for the cake it has accessories but the plate has invisible cake on it.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: