More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:04:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1780094 times)
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.01.2012)
« Reply #500 on: 2012 November 03, 13:15:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't it be banned from this thread?

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
kem
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: 2012 November 03, 15:16:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining isn't working for me with the last fix... I can't see the served interactions..Sad What's the problem?
Xianah
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #502 on: 2012 November 03, 17:11:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have installed your updated stuff and it's all in the correct folders. I am still not getting any cooking interactions. I just tried removing all my mods to see if there was a conflict but alas... While it's not the end of the world, but it obviously would be preferable to find out why this isn't working for some.

Thanks
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: 2012 November 03, 17:41:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then you're doing it wrong. It's obviously either the uncorrect folders or the uncorrect files. Check again all steps: the set have to be decrapped before being installed as you like (launcher or packages), then put the "KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes" and the "ccmerged" file in your Override folder, delete the compositor cache.
kem
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: 2012 November 03, 17:57:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then you're doing it wrong. It's obviously either the uncorrect folders or the uncorrect files. Check again all steps: the set have to be decrapped before being installed as you like (launcher or packages), then put the "KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes" and the "ccmerged" file in your Override folder, delete the compositor cache.
I put ccmerged file in the DCBackup folder, and KT fix in the mods folder, but it isn't working..
woflz
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: 2012 November 03, 19:02:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I put ccmerged file in the DCBackup folder, and KT fix in the mods folder, but it isn't working..

Sorry for butting in. I put "KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes" in the "mods" folder (where both the 'overrides' and 'packages' folders are) since I use sims3packs instead of packages. I think you should only put that file in the "overrides" folder if you're using packages. Not sure if 100% correct, but this seemed to fix the issue for me.
*Oh and I have two copies of the updated ccmerged; one in the "overrides" folder, and one in the "DCBackup" folder.
kem
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: 2012 November 03, 20:39:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What do you mean "Overrides" folder?
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: 2012 November 03, 21:50:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Go to MTS and read the instructions. Seriously. This is basic shit and MTS has it all spelled out for people who don't know it already. I know you have to start somewhere but help tends not to be forthcoming when you think MATY is that place.
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: 2012 November 03, 21:57:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You make a overrides folder and put it in you mods folder in the packages.. Wink

Go to MTS and read the instructions. Seriously. This is basic shit and MTS has it all spelled out for people who don't know it already. I know you have to start somewhere but help tends not to be forthcoming when you think MATY is that place.
Wow do you really need to be mean to people when they are new and not help them? I realize that sometimes even I make mistakes but its not a reason to be mean to them. Like I had no idea that a mod would conflict with the fix. I have been using that mod for a long time. So I didn't know what effects it had on that fix. I am not an idiot when it comes to using fixes.
« Last Edit: 2012 November 03, 22:06:14 by Tia » Logged
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: 2012 November 03, 23:44:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You make a overrides folder and put it in you mods folder in the packages.. Wink

Wow do you really need to be mean to people when they are new and not help them? I realize that sometimes even I make mistakes but its not a reason to be mean to them. Like I had no idea that a mod would conflict with the fix. I have been using that mod for a long time. So I didn't know what effects it had on that fix. I am not an idiot when it comes to using fixes.

I linked to detailed instructions and recommended that Kem avoid further sporking by doing a bit of reading. That is neither mean nor unhelpful. Moreover, the instructions I offered are more useful than the ones from you, which are confusing if not incorrect. The Overrides folder does indeed go in the Mods folder, but it does not go in Packages.
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: 2012 November 04, 21:51:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Out of curiosity, which Twallan mod supposedly conflicts with this? I wasn't aware his mods even touched the Store crap.
kem
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: 2012 November 05, 17:07:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So.. I try to reinstall the new premium content, but it isn't working... Try to clean DCBackup, isn't working.. I put int de MODS folder the ccmerged file(the 8 kb size) and now working perfectly..
Tia
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: 2012 November 05, 18:35:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Out of curiosity, which Twallan mod supposedly conflicts with this? I wasn't aware his mods even touched the Store crap.
The Hybrid mod to make your sims more then one occult.
LuckyLucky
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: 2012 November 05, 22:37:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It does not work, for example when I play basketball I dont see the ball, the fix didnt fix it. I dont understand the whole thing with ,,descraptfixes" and overrides folder, can you please explain it to me simplier? I have a folder Mods, and in this folder I have Resource.cfg and folder Package. And anything that I download a iput in this folder Package, I dont have any more folders in it. So where shoud I put the fix? And what type, KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes or KT_StoreFix_Fixes1.38 and do I need CCmerged? Can you please help me? I am totaly lost and desparated.  Huh
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: 2012 November 05, 23:24:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It does not work, for example when I play basketball I dont see the ball, the fix didnt fix it. I dont understand the whole thing with ,,descraptfixes" and overrides folder, can you please explain it to me simplier? I have a folder Mods, and in this folder I have Resource.cfg and folder Package. And anything that I download a iput in this folder Package, I dont have any more folders in it. So where shoud I put the fix? And what type, KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes or KT_StoreFix_Fixes1.38 and do I need CCmerged? Can you please help me? I am totaly lost and desparated.  Huh

The overrides thing is simple framework, go to MTS and read the FAQ. As for your other problems, go back to the first post and READ everything. The answers are there in the simplest form I can offer. You've already stated your problem, look to see if any of the fixes posted address that problem(one of them does).

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
awesomegirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: 2012 November 09, 23:35:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, could you please do something for corrupted wedding gifts? EA doesn't seem to be doing anything for that crap.  Huh

A good priest is a dead priest.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.13.2012)
« Reply #516 on: 2012 November 14, 17:26:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Should probably mention now updated for 1.42.  Wink

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: 2012 November 14, 18:13:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Should probably mention now updated for 1.42.  Wink

Your 1.42 update fixes the problem with festival foods not showing up on the menu with the concession stand.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
The Sims TG
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #518 on: 2012 November 15, 22:40:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone test this, I don't have time right now. Should be all that is needed for the new PC. 

it work for me.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: 2012 November 16, 00:22:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It works for me too. I didn't test any of the other PC though.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: 2012 November 16, 01:05:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any way to modify the new greenhouse roof pieces?  As of now, they don't keep rain and snow out; and who knows how long it will take EA to fix it.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
E-double
Asinine Airhead

Aye!

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: 2012 November 16, 03:39:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They put up a temporary fix for the greenhouse on the bbs.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/611517.page
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: 2012 November 16, 04:47:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any way to modify the new greenhouse roof pieces?  As of now, they don't keep rain and snow out; and who knows how long it will take EA to fix it.

I'll take a look at it, maybe there's a box to tick or something to make it snow proof. I think EA suffers from a very bad case of lack of communication, this is just ridiculous.

Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: 2012 November 16, 05:40:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll take a look at it, maybe there's a box to tick or something to make it snow proof. I think EA suffers from a very bad case of lack of communication, this is just ridiculous.

Thanks, KT.  Some people on the BBS are reporting that even with EA's so-called "fix," their plants are still going into hibernation, too.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: 2012 November 16, 06:08:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Didn't Inj make glass or invisible floor tiles?  You could make a flat roof, pave it with those, and then put the toppers on, maybe.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: