More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:39:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1780098 times)
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 09.04.2012)
« Reply #425 on: 2012 September 05, 05:28:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, as you know, Supernatural came out today, and with it came the limited edition items. The peashooter doesn't show up in the decrapped game.

http://www.4shared.com/file/InHBMLw-/EP7LimitedEditionSET.html

Is that auto installed with the Limited Edition, or do you have to install it separately via the Sims3pack? The one in my game is there and functioning, my werewolf is playing catch with it. I installed the limited edition but also decrapified the sims3pack and installed all the store stuff with CCmagic.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: 2012 September 05, 13:24:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll take a look. They don't "come" with the game, you have to register it and download them from your purchase history as usual.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: 2012 September 05, 18:20:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll take a look. They don't "come" with the game, you have to register it and download them from your purchase history as usual.

Ah, well then, I have a functioning one via the sims3pack that was uploaded to the store thread. The pea shoots out, the sim catches it. It they are supposed to get some sort of athletic boost(probably not knowing EA thinking) then that doesn't happen. I have patch 1.38, Supernatural itself, and installed all of the store items using CCmagic.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
IAmTheRad
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: 2012 September 05, 23:42:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thing is, that I installed the plants vs zombies peashooter item with the Sims 3 launcher. If I wanted to extract the .package files myself, I could. I know that's how I got the pet register working before AwesomeMod did.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: 2012 September 06, 04:28:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thing is, that I installed the plants vs zombies peashooter item with the Sims 3 launcher. If I wanted to extract the .package files myself, I could. I know that's how I got the pet register working before AwesomeMod did.

Just checked mine for you and it's in there working, as a decrapped sims3pack. Are you looking in the right place? it's either in plants or outside activities. I kinda like it, it bounces and blinks, very animated.

virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: 2012 September 06, 12:45:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So what are the magic items supposed to do? I'm confused by this.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
XsauroxPlayer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 08.22.2012)
« Reply #431 on: 2012 September 06, 14:21:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With supernatural we need a few fixes: the vodoo doll has a new interaction to zombify a sim, but it doesn't work; the cristal ball from the magic set on the store should give a bonus to a sim on the new career; using the spellbook should increase the hidden skill about spellcasting; and the lord vladimir cauldron should increase the new alchemy skill

The game just came out today, give it a rest.
I didn't want to press you, I was just reporting what doesn't work
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: 2012 September 06, 15:05:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So what are the magic items supposed to do? I'm confused by this.

The voodoo doll now turns sims into zombies when you curse them. It can now also force werewolves and fairies into their supernatural forms. This works, I've done it. The cauldron is supposed to give you one of the new skills when you use it, doesn't work AFAIK. The fortune tellers ball is supposed to give job performance gain to fortune tellers in that career, tried it, doesn't work AFAIK. And the spell book is supposed to give you one of the new skills as well, doesn't work AFAIK.

Cyber-Surfer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: 2012 September 06, 19:51:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

KT,

Just to let ya know.. redownloading all the files and re-installing them seems to have fixed the issues.. Not sure why.. but *shrugs*.

Thanks for the help.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 09.06.2012)
« Reply #434 on: 2012 September 06, 21:32:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated OP. A few things, at some point the animations for the Uber toilet have broken so trying to figure that out ATM and please read the details for the ccmerged package as I've added information.

IAmTheRad
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: 2012 September 07, 05:58:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Peashooter pack didn't install properly. It's working now, after I reinstalled all my Sims3Packs.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: 2012 September 07, 18:30:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated OP. A few things, at some point the animations for the Uber toilet have broken so trying to figure that out ATM and please read the details for the ccmerged package as I've added information.

Is it the new fix for the pc items that caused it to break or is this a SN related problem?

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: 2012 September 07, 19:21:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it the new fix for the pc items that caused it to break or is this a SN related problem?

It's not a conflict with other PC items that I know. A tardlette on the forums says it's from the 1.38 patch. I don't know, might have to wait(and wait) for an actual fix from EA, at least a Guru responded to the post about it so they do know about it.

akmpe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: 2012 September 08, 04:44:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any chance you could look into the routing fail whenever a sim is told to upgrade the Dock The DJ stereo from T-Mobile?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: 2012 September 08, 05:24:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any chance you could look into the routing fail whenever a sim is told to upgrade the Dock The DJ stereo from T-Mobile?

Looked into this and figured it out. All of the smaller stereos have the script of the cheap stereo, which does not have options to upgrade. There are two store stereos, Dock the DJ being one of them, that have scripts for the expensive stereo. The route failure isn't coming from the stereo, it's coming from what ever you're placing it on. There are a few things you can do to work around this yourself.
1. Using Awesomemod CTRL click the object and manually add the upgrades.
2. Put the stereo on the ground and upgrade it, then put it back.
3. If you want I can remove the upgrade options all together, this would be the actual fix as its not supposed to have them anyways.

Some opinions on if I should include option 3 in the fix would be nice.

kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: 2012 September 08, 08:04:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For those looking to download Super Natural, PirateBay does have it by Farlight.  Since here in Peru, they do not have games or should say legitimate games, and EA keeps trying to tell me that I am in Spain.........I downloaded it from PirateBay, it does work so far have not had any issues, with the exception which I think is posted here, that you need to update the sliders to 1.38.  I have not had the chance to add the bonuses that are to SuperNatural, trying it out first, this is a good copy...........for me took a few days to download since using a USB modem............but it is working good at the moment.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: 2012 September 08, 09:59:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I think most people here use AM so option 1 is very handy. I myself don't use any core mods and I prefer option 2.

dominno
Blathering Buffoon

n00b Queen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #442 on: 2012 September 08, 17:06:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would love option 3 since I stopped using AM a while back.

EDIT: Am I the only tard who can't find the cauldron anymore? It was there before and worked fine with KT's fixes, now I can't find it and I've searched plenty of times before deciding to ask. Has anybody had this problem? The spellbook released at the time is still there and working correctly. I also just saw I am too missing the Voodoo doll. Plus babies are borked. I don't even know, I took every single mod, override and CC out. It only fixes the babies, not the missing magic objects. This is not the place to find a fix for that but thought I would elaborate on it.
« Last Edit: 2012 September 10, 01:59:59 by dominno » Logged

LL&P
runesong
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: 2012 September 09, 01:45:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the cauldron, the voodoo doll and the crystal ball table.  I don't have the spellbook.
akmpe
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: 2012 September 09, 04:06:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looked into this and figured it out. All of the smaller stereos have the script of the cheap stereo, which does not have options to upgrade. There are two store stereos, Dock the DJ being one of them, that have scripts for the expensive stereo. The route failure isn't coming from the stereo, it's coming from what ever you're placing it on. There are a few things you can do to work around this yourself.
1. Using Awesomemod CTRL click the object and manually add the upgrades.
2. Put the stereo on the ground and upgrade it, then put it back.
3. If you want I can remove the upgrade options all together, this would be the actual fix as its not supposed to have them anyways.

Some opinions on if I should include option 3 in the fix would be nice.
Aye, option three would be very nice if you wouldn't mind. I seem to remember having route fail when putting it on the ground, as well, but I haven't tried in a while. If it's not meant to be upgraded, then it's better to not have a useless option.

Now that I think of it, Supernatural's Witches have the ability to Magically Upgrade. I'll check to see if that works at all.
secretiveness
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: 2012 September 09, 21:02:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi!
I use only Multitab 600 and downloaded these 4 files.
It helped for tabcast but broke other thing. My sim is interior Designer and she has errand to buy things to someone house for eg I bought desk and money was taken from my sim's family funds. In window where is list to do desk even wasn't mark as done.

What should I do?

/Sorry for my English, I'm still working on it. I hope so that you understand what I mean  Roll Eyes
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: 2012 September 09, 22:28:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi!
I use only Multitab 600 and downloaded these 4 files.
It helped for tabcast but broke other thing. My sim is interior Designer and she has errand to buy things to someone house for eg I bought desk and money was taken from my sim's family funds. In window where is list to do desk even wasn't mark as done.

What should I do?

/Sorry for my English, I'm still working on it. I hope so that you understand what I mean  Roll Eyes

If I understand you correctly this has nothing to do with my fix.

secretiveness
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: 2012 September 10, 13:31:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lately I installed your files, store patch in Launcher and no mosaic mod. Before this modifications my sim worked as interior designer without any problems.
I removed no mosaic mod, your files and now my sims can't work and tabcast doesn't work.
Do you have any idea what caused this? Store patch could have broken professions?

I know if it does nothing with your fix then this isn't your problem but I really count on you with it. Mods aren't my thing, so please Wink
« Last Edit: 2012 September 10, 13:37:39 by secretiveness » Logged
Leo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: 2012 September 10, 17:25:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a problem:
I did't play Sims for some months but with the new expansion I returned to the game and installed the addon with all CC/mods removed (also the spellbook and your fix, which worked until then without problems). I also installed the Store patch. After that I put back all my CC. Now my Sims jump back when completing learning a spell from the spellbook, with and without your recent release of your StoreFix. With the "old" version of your StoreFix (I kept it as backup) the spellbook workes fine.
I guess the problem is that I applied the Store patch before I put the CC (in particular the spellbook) back in the mod-folder?

I searched/googled but there seems to be no way to rerun the Store patch manually to update the spellbook. So I am rather clueless what to do...
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: 2012 September 10, 17:28:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a problem:
I did't play Sims for some months but with the new expansion I returned to the game and installed the addon with all CC/mods removed (also the spellbook and your fix, which worked until then without problems). I also installed the Store patch. After that I put back all my CC. Now my Sims jump back when completing learning a spell from the spellbook, with and without your recent release of your StoreFix. With the "old" version of your StoreFix (I kept it as backup) the spellbook workes fine.
I guess the problem is that I applied the Store patch before I put the CC (in particular the spellbook) back in the mod-folder?

I searched/googled but there seems to be no way to rerun the Store patch manually to update the spellbook. So I am rather clueless what to do...

If your store stuff, the spell book, is decrapped you must decrap the store patch in order for it to work. Also you can just delete the store patch folder and the launcher should ask you again to download it.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: