More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:31:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 57 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: KT's Store Fixes (updated 11.02.2013)  (Read 1780200 times)
RebelRed
The Evil Psycho
Feckless Fool

No fucks given

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 08.22.2012)
« Reply #400 on: 2012 August 27, 13:36:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The couple in question must cuddle on the bench first; you may also need one more romantic action before you get the woohoo, tfb option.

meh.
Asmodeuseswife
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: 2012 August 27, 18:07:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah thanks
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: 2012 August 27, 22:44:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated OP somewhat, apparently it isn't easy enough to understand what is going on.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
RebelRed
The Evil Psycho
Feckless Fool

No fucks given

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: 2012 August 28, 00:27:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You may have to draw a picture, in crayon, with captions.

meh.
Xav
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: 2012 August 28, 07:30:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ETA: Am I the only one annoyed that the massage table doesn't spawn an NPC masseur?
BBS sheeplings reported that if it's placed on a comm lot it will assign a townie just like the tattoo chair. Didn't try it though. Will you be sharing your steam fix for the sauna? I first thought it was going to explode when I saw that. Too bad it didn't.

Okay I spent an hour testing the last fix, trying out all the premiums I could think of (I just realized I forgot to test the tree of posterity, crap.).The only KIA I have is the fountain of youth cascade animation thing missing. However it works perfectly, moodlets and sim anims. So who cares. Tongue
While playing, it seems the incredibly bright steam is due to the lighting. Put the sauna in an enclosed room and tone down the lighting intensity for any lights you place.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: 2012 August 28, 18:31:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ETA: Am I the only one annoyed that the massage table doesn't spawn an NPC masseur?
BBS sheeplings reported that if it's placed on a comm lot it will assign a townie just like the tattoo chair. Didn't try it though. Will you be sharing your steam fix for the sauna? I first thought it was going to explode when I saw that. Too bad it didn't.
While playing, it seems the incredibly bright steam is due to the lighting. Put the sauna in an enclosed room and tone down the lighting intensity for any lights you place.

Well weird how I placed it outside with plenty of lighting and it still worked. What I experienced was a glitch which I fixed by deleting and buying the object again.

@Painkiller: How does this work? Do I have to plop it down, stay at the lot while forwarding it two days until someone shows up? Cause I played for several sim days when I was testing out and no NPC spawned to massage anybody.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Xav
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: 2012 August 29, 00:54:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well weird how I placed it outside with plenty of lighting and it still worked. What I experienced was a glitch which I fixed by deleting and buying the object again.
Can you post what it looks like? I went to test this again and it was still influenced by lighting for me even if I deleted and bought the object again.

- Outside
- Inside - Dim
- Inside - Dimmer
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: 2012 August 29, 01:03:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got my sauna placed in the corner of a brightly lit garage. The only time I recall totally excessive bloom was when the sims woohooed.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: 2012 August 29, 08:02:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you post what it looks like? I went to test this again and it was still influenced by lighting for me even if I deleted and bought the object again.

- Outside
- Inside - Dim
- Inside - Dimmer

I already posted a picture in this thread.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: 2012 August 30, 08:49:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How does this work? Do I have to plop it down, stay at the lot while forwarding it two days until someone shows up? Cause I played for several sim days when I was testing out and no NPC spawned to massage anybody.
Yes, like that. So it doesn't work. Stupid sheeplings must have meant that you should put it on lots where there is already an NPC so that you could use him/her to give you a massage.
About the steam: I tested it outside in the garden in bright day and had the same huge steam than the one showed in Virgali's pic and in your 'outside' pic. It looks ridiculous, a bit toning down would be nice.
Cyber-Surfer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: 2012 September 01, 00:50:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey KT...

Got a question..

I've taken all 4 files ( I don't use Awesome Mod)... and put 3 of them in my mods framework, where they belong, and the 4th (ccmerged.package) into the DCCBackup folder per the instructions.

They work great, for the most part, and haven't noticed any problems with most the PCI's they fix.. However...  The deep fryer works.. when a sim is cooking with it, it shows food items floating in the fryer, and then the sim plates the item, and it's an empty plate.
Any idea why this is occuring and what to do to fix it.

All my content is either free sets or arrr'd.  Currently using base game 1.36 patch.
Dstar
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: 2012 September 03, 19:16:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For some odd reason I have never been able to get any of these store fixes to work, since Lucky Palms.

I use the MTS framework. The premium content(Sunlit Tides and Lucky Palms) that needs fixes is in .sims3packs though I have others that are .package files. So I put "KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes" in the packages folder then "KT_StoreFix_Fixes_decrapped" and "KT_StoreFix_UnAwesome" in the overrides. The "ccmerged_decrapped" and "ccmerged" in the DCBackup and the "Content Patch" in the ContentPatch folder.

What am i doing wrong?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: 2012 September 03, 19:34:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I need more than "doesn't work," explain.

Dstar
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: 2012 September 03, 20:12:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I need more than "doesn't work," explain.

Sorry, sometimes I forget some of the finer details.

By not work i mean no moodlets or gambling skill for Slots and Poker Table. Then no moodlets for the message table and i am unable to place the sauna because it is just a translucent red image. 

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: 2012 September 03, 20:23:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also have the worlds as Sims3packs and the rest of the store content as .packages.  Try putting all four KT Fix Files in your Override folder.  Make sure your resource.cfg file is set to recognize your Override folder, and that your Override folder is set to be "read" before your "Packages" folder.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Dstar
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: 2012 September 03, 20:29:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

****Update**** Putting all the files(ccmerged_decrapped, KT_StoreFix_DecrapFixes, KT_StoreFix_Fixes, KT_StoreFix_Fixes_decrapped, and KT_StoreFix_UnAwesome) in the overrides folder fixed all the problems I was having. Thanks jezzer and kissing_toast.  Smiley

I also have the worlds as Sims3packs and the rest of the store content as .packages.  Try putting all four KT Fix Files in your Override folder.  Make sure your resource.cfg file is set to recognize your Override folder, and that your Override folder is set to be "read" before your "Packages" folder.

How do I set that up? this is what the resource.cfg file looks like

Priority 501
DirectoryFiles Files/... autoupdate
Priority 1000
PackedFile Overrides/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Overrides/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority 500
PackedFile Packages/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Packages/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority 499
PackedFile Test/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Test/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority -50
PackedFile Probation/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*/*/*.package
PackedFile Probation/*/*/*/*/*.package
Priority 500
PackedFile DCCache/*.dbc
« Last Edit: 2012 September 03, 21:13:26 by Dstar » Logged
XsauroxPlayer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: 2012 September 04, 07:14:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With supernatural we need a few fixes: the vodoo doll has a new interaction to zombify a sim, but it doesn't work; the cristal ball from the magic set on the store should give a bonus to a sim on the new career; using the spellbook should increase the hidden skill about spellcasting; and the lord vladimir cauldron should increase the new alchemy skill
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: 2012 September 04, 15:58:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your resource file looks fine, Dstar.  Your Mods folder should contain your Override folder and your Packages folder.  That should be enough to give your Override files priority over your packages; if KT's fixes are now working for you, then you have it set up correctly.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: 2012 September 04, 16:30:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With supernatural we need a few fixes: the vodoo doll has a new interaction to zombify a sim, but it doesn't work; the cristal ball from the magic set on the store should give a bonus to a sim on the new career; using the spellbook should increase the hidden skill about spellcasting; and the lord vladimir cauldron should increase the new alchemy skill

The game just came out today, give it a rest.

Cyber-Surfer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: 2012 September 04, 20:58:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So no idea on the missing food on plates from the deep fryer, be it foods, or deep fried ice cream?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: 2012 September 04, 21:39:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So no idea on the missing food on plates from the deep fryer, be it foods, or deep fried ice cream?

You know what? I totes forgot about that, will check it out while I'm checking out Supernatural.

Cyber-Surfer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: 2012 September 04, 23:11:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Much appreciated KT.. Smiley
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 09.04.2012)
« Reply #422 on: 2012 September 05, 00:44:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated for 1.38, let me know if anything goes wonky.

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: 2012 September 05, 02:24:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey KT...

Got a question..

I've taken all 4 files ( I don't use Awesome Mod)... and put 3 of them in my mods framework, where they belong, and the 4th (ccmerged.package) into the DCCBackup folder per the instructions.

They work great, for the most part, and haven't noticed any problems with most the PCI's they fix.. However...  The deep fryer works.. when a sim is cooking with it, it shows food items floating in the fryer, and then the sim plates the item, and it's an empty plate.
Any idea why this is occuring and what to do to fix it.

All my content is either free sets or arrr'd.  Currently using base game 1.36 patch.

Cannot reproduce, redownload the decrapped fix file, the one that mentions the food for the fryer.

IAmTheRad
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: KT's Store Fixes (updated 09.04.2012)
« Reply #424 on: 2012 September 05, 04:12:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, as you know, Supernatural came out today, and with it came the limited edition items. The peashooter doesn't show up in the decrapped game.

http://www.4shared.com/file/InHBMLw-/EP7LimitedEditionSET.html
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 57 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: