More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:33:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Stupid new patch borked my game. Can anyone give solutions? no one at EAxis can.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Stupid new patch borked my game. Can anyone give solutions? no one at EAxis can.  (Read 8648 times)
nythawk
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Stupid new patch borked my game. Can anyone give solutions? no one at EAxis can.
« on: 2012 January 06, 17:30:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, since installing the latest patch I have three problems. Two major and one minor:

Minor:
Unicorns no longer have horns and although the CAH has the option for horns it is blank. ie. I can't fix the problem via CAH.

MAJOR:
1. Horse racing crashes the game. This is a known bug on the EAxis forums.
2. Schools are no longer recognized. Worked fine before patch. Now after patch I get the "no schools in your area" message in the child's career tab. I've changed nothing except updated AM and all my other mods for 1.29 so I'm not sure what the problem here is. I even tried placing another school in the world with no luck. So my question is can AM fix this issue? If I reset my child sims will this fix the issue? No one on the EAxis forums seems to know and I'd like to at least get the school bug taken care of.

Thanks.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
Re: Stupid new patch borked my game. Can anyone give solutions? no one at EAxis can.
« Reply #1 on: 2012 January 06, 21:02:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You need to use mods, either AM or Twallan-ware depending on what you prefer.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Stupid new patch borked my game. Can anyone give solutions? no one at EAxis can.
« Reply #2 on: 2012 January 06, 21:19:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought he said in his post he IS using updated AM.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 January 06, 21:40:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1. Horse racing crashes the game. This is a known bug on the EAxis forums.

Horse training for racing, or horse competitions? The competition crash was fixed in the latest AM. Update again.

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
Neowulf
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012 January 06, 22:12:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

2. Schools are no longer recognized. Worked fine before patch. Now after patch I get the "no schools in your area" message in the child's career tab. I've changed nothing except updated AM and all my other mods for 1.29 so I'm not sure what the problem here is. I even tried placing another school in the world with no luck. So my question is can AM fix this issue? If I reset my child sims will this fix the issue? No one on the EAxis forums seems to know and I'd like to at least get the school bug taken care of.

RTFM. Sounds like you have an option enabled that you don't want.

Flowing with the go.
nythawk
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012 January 07, 14:29:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

RTFM. Sounds like you have an option enabled that you don't want.

No I do not. All the settings for the config file for AM are just as they have been for quite some time. If you read my post correctly you'd notice I said that children were able to go to school before the newest patch and then not able to after it. I updated AM after upgrading the game. I am now checking to see if yet another AM was uploaded that might at least fix the horse competition bug as SJActress said it had been fixed. That will still leave me without schools in my world though.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012 January 07, 15:18:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That isn't an AwesomeMod issue, then. Nothing in AwesomeMod has been added schoolwise in ages and there were no patch rejects in that area. However, what you're describing sounds like all of your schools have...exploded. Replace the rabbitholes.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
nythawk
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012 January 07, 15:24:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That isn't an AwesomeMod issue, then. Nothing in AwesomeMod has been added schoolwise in ages and there were no patch rejects in that area. However, what you're describing sounds like all of your schools have...exploded. Replace the rabbitholes.
Thanks Pescado. I figured it was an EAxian problem and not an AM one although the school problem went away once I downloaded the newest AM (which I didn't know had been updated yet again; you're a busy busy bee).
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: