More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 17:27:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Awesomemod Request Thread
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awesomemod Request Thread  (Read 373487 times)
LittleBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Awesomemod Request Thread
« Reply #450 on: 2013 March 09, 04:11:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Routing in University is awful.  My sim runs to the other side of a building to enter, doubles back on sidewalks constantly, and takes an hour to get to class when it should only take 30 minutes.  If a path-finding fix isn't actually possible, my apologies.  I fully admit I didn't read through this whole thread since I only noticed a serious problem in University and that is so new.

Thanks for the awesomeness of Awesomemod.
RebelRed
The Evil Psycho
Feckless Fool

No fucks given

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: 2013 March 09, 04:16:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is not something that will be addressed by AM.  Try MTS and wait for ellacharmed to upload routing fixes is your best bet.

meh.
Nighteyes
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: 2013 March 11, 09:19:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to request a way to turn on and off the being able to cook all meals any time of day feature, if possible, please.

This was posted before there were a million foods to serve for each meal. Please reconsider this one.
Roobs
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: 2013 March 11, 11:28:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It would be nice to have the ability to move house while at university. Seems like a glaring omission.
EsotericPolarBear
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: 2013 March 11, 12:09:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It would be nice to have the ability to move house while at university. Seems like a glaring omission.

Why would you need to?  You're there for two weeks tops and there's no meaningful need to move.  Sims 2 did it better.
Roobs
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: 2013 March 11, 13:14:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why would you need to?  You're there for two weeks tops and there's no meaningful need to move.  Sims 2 did it better.

In case I regret my choice of accomodation, or want to get well away from annoying dormies?
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: 2013 March 11, 20:27:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In University Life NPC sims seem to be randomly assigned to roles (mixologist, barista, professor, roommate, etc) each term. So your professor last term may end up being a classmate the next, or your professor this term may be living in a dorm with you. It would be nice if that could be squashed.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Iolanthe
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: 2013 March 11, 22:02:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In case I regret my choice of accomodation, or want to get well away from annoying dormies?

I guess that's rather realistic, then.  But it would be nice to be able to move in case of glitches, etc.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: 2013 March 11, 22:08:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Drop out and re-enroll. Or go to the admin building and request a roommate reassignment.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
LittleBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: 2013 March 13, 06:33:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it possible for Awesomemod to change the way Seasons and University work together? I hate that when I go to university it's a different time of year than when I left home and vice versa.  I could use the weather objects to rectify this, but I wonder if it could be made automatic? Thanks.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: 2013 March 13, 19:14:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like to request that the new parking spaces from UL be made exempt from turning invisible in Live mode. As it is, the fake parking lots in the university wolrd look a little bit odd.
Kitty
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: 2013 March 14, 12:02:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe it's Awesome Mod that stops the 'tidy non active houses every night' routine - would it be possible to turn it on again? At least for laundry? Whenever I visit anyone else in town, there's always piles of dirty laundry everywhere making all the sims unhappy and it would be really nice if it could all get deleted every evening...
ThatSimsGuy
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: 2013 March 14, 21:07:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Easiest way to prevent piles of dirty laundry is to not buy Laundry Baskets and Washing Machines / Dryers.  Im not sure if this applies to Universities as well as I havent bought that expansion yet.

---

Im still hoping for an option to Set Beautiful Vista for lots.  Using Create a World Tool is the only consistent way I know of to change it, but that tool is designed for creating New worlds, not editing existing worlds in save games.  One program that I know of that was able to change the value isnt supported any more.  So it sucks when you bulldoze a lot and lose the moodlet because you cant get it back otherwise.
SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: 2013 March 15, 16:52:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm still hoping for an option to Set Beautiful Vista for lots. 

Seconded.

Additionally, I'm hoping EA will tackle this with its next patch, but if you don't check your mail in University town, upon arriving home, any mail left behind is conveniently placed in your inventory. There are bills in that mail, and they are stuck. I know how to remove them with the config, but it would be nice if the bills didn't come along at all.

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
simsmx
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #464 on: 2013 March 17, 20:02:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like to request a new metric for the Science career, so Sims can level up with the new Science skill. Just like Sims in the Music career can improve performance with any music skill.

Edit: Nevermind, did it myself.
« Last Edit: 2013 March 29, 21:20:58 by simsmx » Logged
Nauthiz
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: 2013 March 17, 20:49:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd love to see no more free stuff being given. Why are all newly created sims getting a WA camera, if there is perfectly good camera included in the new smartphone? Why do they receive free street art bags, megaphones etc., if all these things are in the buy catalog and the're not very expensive? Why is the stupid mascot showing up at home, if the welcome kit can be bought for a few simoleons? Let it stay at the University. There were some free seeds being given on raising of the gardening skill (as if they couldn't be found easily...), but now it's getting ridiculous. My sims sometimes roll wishes to buy something, but it was already given for free. Grrr!

Me: One of my Sims just made a fire in the kitchen.
My Grandma: How? Did he burn a dishcloth?
Roobs
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: 2013 March 17, 22:08:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why are all newly created sims getting a WA camera, if there is perfectly good camera included in the new smartphone?
Without WA installed, this is the only way to get a proper camera (it would have made more sense to just sell it at the supermarket though).
chazzhay
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #467 on: 2013 March 17, 23:47:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why are all newly created sims getting a WA camera, if there is perfectly good camera included in the new smartphone?
Without WA installed, this is the only way to get a proper camera (it would have made more sense to just sell it at the supermarket though).

The consignment stores sometimes sell them, but that's just it sometimes.

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
Mekare
Asinine Airhead

I loveded piggy.

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: 2013 March 26, 15:54:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a very old annoyance, been around since the start of the game... I looked into making a mod for it myself, but I couldn't figure it out.  It might be in the core, so figured I'd ask here.  I'm looking for a way to turn off, or at least slow down relationship gain when playing for tips.  Getting tired of being best friends with every sim in the entire city just because I send my sim to make some money at the park every now and then.  Thanks :)

☑ Saddam Hussein
☑ Osama Bin Laden
☐ Justin Bieber
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: 2013 April 06, 00:59:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would you be willing to fix the uber-fast skilling bug that came with the Uni patch?  Overwatch fixes it; but it also makes my game freeze around midnight-ish, Sim time.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
ihartsnape
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: 2013 April 30, 07:24:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With University Life, EA gave Sims the ability to use laptops while sitting on the ground, but for some idiotic reason they didn't give us all the standard options that Sims normally get when using a computer (unless my game is just borked). When my Sim sits on the ground using her laptop, I simply get a drop down box (like what appears when a Sim is at work or in class) that lets me choose to study, surf the web, or play games. Is it possible to restore this functionality? I was really looking forward to having my Sim sit on the ground by the lake while working on her novel.
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: 2013 May 01, 18:46:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there anyway you could stompinate the autonomous "berate ignorance" for sims who aren't mean or evil?  Not all nerds are ass-holes.
Someone over at MTS did a mod, but it hogs the whole of SocialData_EP9 ITUN, which is more than 6500 lines of XML.  There must be a better way.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: 2013 May 04, 07:47:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would you be willing to fix the uber-fast skilling bug that came with the Uni patch?  Overwatch fixes it; but it also makes my game freeze around midnight-ish, Sim time.
Are there more details on this?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: 2013 May 04, 12:38:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It has to do with the protests on campus.  They give a moodlet that increases skilling, but neglect to clear out the skilling modifier when it expires:  http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2013/03/sim-learn-skills-insanly-fast.html

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #474 on: 2013 May 04, 20:19:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It has to do with the protests on campus.  They give a moodlet that increases skilling, but neglect to clear out the skilling modifier when it expires:  http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2013/03/sim-learn-skills-insanly-fast.html

The weird part is, my Sims have never held (or been to) a protest.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: