More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 16:56:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Awesomemod Request Thread
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awesomemod Request Thread  (Read 373485 times)
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: Awesomemod Request Thread
« Reply #200 on: 2012 May 12, 19:03:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait, what were they supplanted by?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2012 May 13, 06:56:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blessed Sarcophagi and the Store Recliner, all of which have much higher energy ratings than mere beds, relegating beds to the purpose of woohoo-only.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2012 May 13, 12:39:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I was playing focussing on the ratings only, then I can see how this is a perfectly good thing but I do not play with ratings only and do not wish to have a Blessed Sarcophagi or Store Recliner in all of my Sims' homes simply for the purpose of avoiding them sleeping on the wrong side of a double bed.
I guess I'll just have to stop being anal about which sides my Sims sleep on then.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: 2012 May 15, 09:41:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it possible to add a way to inseminate a sim without woohoo?
I want to be able to have two sims create a child, preferably without having to dick around with the social interactions  to use woohoo. I know Twallan's Master Controller does pollination, but I don't particularly want it in my game, conflicting with AM.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 2012 May 15, 22:48:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't really felt the need to make such a thing, but if you want to shortcut the entire romance process, start an interaction and when when the conversation pops up, type "setstc hot", which will raise the context to the maximum romance level and let you get on with it without the grinding socials thing. But honestly, I've never noticed you actually need to do any of that to woohoo. Just get them on the bed and select the relevant woohoo thing.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 2012 May 15, 23:30:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sims won't kiss or make-out, much less woohoo, unless they think their partner is being 'alluring' or something else - irresistible maybe.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Eeyore
Garrulous Gimp

Beware donkey poo.

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 2012 May 16, 01:53:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If my sims are in a romantic relationship all I have to do is have them both relax on the same bed and they immediately have the option to woohoo.

"[M]embers of MATY do not realize how badly they are perceived by society, and that people are secretly mocking them in silence." -- cwurtz
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 2012 May 16, 02:29:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But they will turn down the woohoo unless they're 'in the mood'.

RebelRed
The Evil Psycho
Feckless Fool

No fucks given

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2012 May 16, 02:33:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sims must be extra slutty or something, because they just jump right in.

meh.
Eeyore
Garrulous Gimp

Beware donkey poo.

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 2012 May 16, 02:57:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, no mood needed. All they need is to be in a romantic relationship and both relaxing on the same bed. It's a fast way to max the fun bar.

"[M]embers of MATY do not realize how badly they are perceived by society, and that people are secretly mocking them in silence." -- cwurtz
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: 2012 May 16, 03:34:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Trait based perhaps?

I'm looking at a populating-the-world type challenge, which will require partner swapping to ensure as low a chance of inbreeding as possible. Hence skipping the relationship part.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 2012 May 16, 03:36:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm. Maybe they hadn't got all the way to romantically involved when I tried then. It happened just the other night, or didn't happen, as the case may be.

Yeah, or trait based maybe, Skadi.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 2012 May 16, 09:21:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't found this to be the case, even when the sims involved have decidedly non-romantic traits like "Unflirty". Then again, maybe this is why. Perhaps unflirty sims just don't care.

Nec
Malodorous Moron

I have no sense of humor.

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 2012 May 16, 13:39:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always have them do it via the shower and they have never refused (as long as they are in love or married), even without any romantic interactions first.
Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 2012 May 16, 16:21:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recall a few times having a married couple refuse to cuddle on a bed because one had a very low mood.  It didn't happen often though--might have been a specific moodlet driving the other away.
funkilla
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 2012 May 16, 17:03:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1. Disappearing butler

Played a family and hired and butler for the first time. Butler stuck around for a few Sim days, doing butler things. Then all of a sudden, Butler disappeared. Tracked Butler down using Radar. Butler was standing the middle of a park on the opposite side of the world. Couldn't call it, couldn't resetsim it, couldn't fire/dismiss it/rehire. Eventually had to delete it. Searched around for some answers, saw it was a common bug, but associated with relationships, like if your Sims didn't have a high enough relationship with the Butler, the Butler will leave. Rehired a butler, made them friends. Same thing - standing frozen in the middle of a park on the opposite side of the world. Any chance of figuring out what is happening and squashing it since EA refuses to do so?

2. Appropriate flags not triggering
a. Free Vacation! The Teens can take care of themselves!

Whenever this opportunity comes up, I'll usually accept. Adults come back, and then none of their previously promised opportunities work. It keeps saying "Return home to complete this opportunity" like a flag didn't get triggered that they are in their home world. Also, their bed's lose ownership, or at least they start talking in third person. Adult Abby goes on vacation, comes home, goes to sleep in HER bed, except the bed options are "Sleep in Abby's bed." I saw this mentioned earlier in the thread as well with child/teens going to boarding school, which I assume is offworld (but I've never played with boarding schools). Appears to be the same thing.

b. Field Trips

So Field Trip excuses them from their afterschool activity for that day, I get it. The next day, they go to school, but won't go to their afterschool activity because it says they are on a field trip. But they aren't. To correct this, I have to pull them out of afterschool activities, then sign them up again. Which sucks because they never get their useless ugly trophies and recitals. I've been refusing field trips since. Looks like the field trip flag is staying triggered or something. Fix please?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: 2012 May 16, 18:44:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Played a family and hired and butler for the first time. Butler stuck around for a few Sim days, doing butler things. Then all of a sudden, Butler disappeared. Tracked Butler down using Radar. Butler was standing the middle of a park on the opposite side of the world. Couldn't call it, couldn't resetsim it, couldn't fire/dismiss it/rehire.
Possibly caused by routing bugs in the world. Try the various routing fixes to eliminate "black holes" in the world.

Whenever this opportunity comes up, I'll usually accept. Adults come back, and then none of their previously promised opportunities work. It keeps saying "Return home to complete this opportunity" like a flag didn't get triggered that they are in their home world. Also, their bed's lose ownership, or at least they start talking in third person. Adult Abby goes on vacation, comes home, goes to sleep in HER bed, except the bed options are "Sleep in Abby's bed." I saw this mentioned earlier in the thread as well with child/teens going to boarding school, which I assume is offworld (but I've never played with boarding schools). Appears to be the same thing.
This "opportunity" is both so massively broken and so inanely stupid that I'm not even going to attempt to fix it, because I would never actually DO it. Why on EARTH would I want my sims to be disintegrated just so I can keep doing...the same thing I'd otherwise do anyway? There's really no good reason why you would need to disintegrate your adult sims just to have the 12s do whatever it is you want them to do anyway. Basically, just don't do it. It's dumb as hell. I'm just classifying the entire thing as FUBAR.

So Field Trip excuses them from their afterschool activity for that day, I get it. The next day, they go to school, but won't go to their afterschool activity because it says they are on a field trip. But they aren't. To correct this, I have to pull them out of afterschool activities, then sign them up again. Which sucks because they never get their useless ugly trophies and recitals. I've been refusing field trips since. Looks like the field trip flag is staying triggered or something. Fix please?
I'll look into it sometime when I get a chance.

Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: 2012 May 17, 04:44:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always have them do it via the shower and they have never refused (as long as they are in love or married), even without any romantic interactions first.
I'm looking to create a pregnancy without any real relationship at all.

floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #218 on: 2012 May 17, 11:08:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible to turn scold into a user-interaction? Preferably to replace the autonomous version if possible.

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: 2012 May 20, 09:06:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like a visit the science facility and produce offspring type interaction, which costs money and can be used by same sex as well.

In case it hasn't been requested before, how about an option to set the min/max weight and muscle similar to this.

Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 2012 May 20, 17:23:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why would you want your Sims to be able to get that fat?! There are enough clipping issues with the existing size as it is.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: 2012 May 21, 06:21:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why would you want your Sims to be able to get that fat?! There are enough clipping issues with the existing size as it is.

Well I didn't say I wanted the ability to make extra fat Sims, but the ability to set those settings can allow us to fix those clipping issues as we could adjust max-weight, and also adjust the min-weight, and min/max muscle to suit our personal tastes and have the Sims actually adjust to those settings unlike the current available slider adjustments.

kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 2012 May 21, 18:42:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I strongly second this. I would like to see something like the debug tombstone from Sims 2 that had the option to "get pregnant with" and then it would let you pick from any available sims(male or female) on the lot including yourself. Maybe you could add this to the Shift+Ctrl click menus? 

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: 2012 May 21, 19:58:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If this request leads to the Vole showing up again to theorize about Where Lesbian Babbies Come From, I'm going to stab all of you so hard.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: 2012 May 26, 05:34:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If this request leads to the Vole showing up again to theorize about Where Lesbian Babbies Come From, I'm going to stab all of you so hard.

It's still worth it if I can find a non-Twallan way to do this.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: