More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 11:17:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Awesomemod Request Thread
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awesomemod Request Thread  (Read 371020 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Awesomemod Request Thread
« Reply #25 on: 2011 November 12, 12:20:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Clapping is a JAZZ thing. There used to be a thing on MTS2 that did away with the clapping.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2011 November 13, 04:43:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could plastic surgery at the hospital be tweaked?  I want to give my Sim bigger boobs. Grin

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2011 November 13, 04:52:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could plastic surgery at the hospital be tweaked?  I want to give my Sim bigger boobs. Grin

Can't you do that as part of the body modification?
Capitaine Marie
Horrible Halfwit

Blonder Than You

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2011 November 13, 19:52:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never mind.  I had read that breast size couldn't be adjusted in plastic surgery, but THEY LIED.

I don't think I could ever stab someone.  I mean, let's be honest.  I can barely get the straw in the Capri Sun.
shivafang
Asinine Airhead

INTP: Loner, Childish, D/L Children

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2011 November 14, 11:49:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've noticed that sims have started to turn off the stereo before going to bed if it's a wired stereo, even if WiredStereosIgnoreBedrooms is Enabled.  Is it possible to skip that so that other Sims may enjoy the music without having to turn it back on?  It seems like I'm turning the stereo on again every 5 minutes!
Bug_Babe
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2011 November 15, 14:38:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you please make it less attractive for sims to stop what they are doing and watch other sims pass out, or piss themselves? I am trying to do an Asylum challenge and all my uncontrolled sims just stand around pissing and passing out. My controlled sim will stop what he is doing, if he is in the same room and fricken basically starve to watch.

Or is there an option in aweconfig that I am missing?
Neowulf
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2011 November 15, 18:35:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any way that awesome can give more information about the Job Progress, similar to the greater information about moodlets and items? I'd much rather know a percentage of how close my sim is to getting a promotion than guessing just by looking at a silly green bar. It'd be even greater if I knew how much progress the sim was gaining, too.

Flowing with the go.
Shiggy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2011 November 15, 21:02:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any way that awesome can give more information about the Job Progress, similar to the greater information about moodlets and items? I'd much rather know a percentage of how close my sim is to getting a promotion than guessing just by looking at a silly green bar. It'd be even greater if I knew how much progress the sim was gaining, too.

ctrl shift c, jobinfo
WhiteWaterWood
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2011 November 16, 02:09:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When you enter the Journalism career, you get the option to write articles on the computer just like you would novels. However, they don't count towards the 'Story and Review' job performance rating, which makes no sense at all. Could you fix the stupid?

I find you amusing. Go on.
shivafang
Asinine Airhead

INTP: Loner, Childish, D/L Children

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2011 November 16, 10:08:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In addition to what White Water Wood said, is it at all possible to allow it so that you can write Articles while you have a Novel in progress without losing the novel?
KawaiiMiyo
Dollaboo
Dimwitted Dunce

INFP! ^_^

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2011 November 16, 14:27:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If my Sim owns a horse, but no other method of transportation such as a car or a bike, I would like to see that Sim use the horse as the default method of transportation. In an old country town there is no need for someone to pay for a taxi when they have a perfectly good horse to ride!

Horses need to be put to some good use, it's a pain having to wait to mount the horse then send them off somewhere, and then follow the steps to send them back home... to keep them from calling a taxi.  It would be great if the Sims just did this on their own by default.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. ~Ayn Rand
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2011 November 17, 00:16:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a thing on the to-investigate list already, but I haven't gotten to that point yet.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2011 November 17, 00:45:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you please make it less attractive for sims to stop what they are doing and watch other sims pass out, or piss themselves? I am trying to do an Asylum challenge and all my uncontrolled sims just stand around pissing and passing out. My controlled sim will stop what he is doing, if he is in the same room and fricken basically starve to watch.

Or is there an option in aweconfig that I am missing?

That's hilarious! Isn't it a feature? If not, I think it should be.

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2011 November 17, 01:11:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have not seen them actually STOP what they're doing to watch.

Bug_Babe
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2011 November 17, 17:09:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They do stop what they are doing if they are in the same room as the sim passing out or pissing themselves. If my sim is making food and another passes out, my sim will stop cooking and turn to watch. I took AwesomeMod out and the sims seem to take care of themselves better, ie actually go to the bathroom, eat, and generally not stand around and piss n pass out. I will just put it back in when I play my other fams.
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2011 November 18, 04:55:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do sims insist on having huge spaces to play guitars in? I'm trying to get one to play in a 4x4 space. All clear. She keeps trying to go into the lobby outside to play instead (Its 4x6. Not much bigger.) If I lock the door and force her to stay in her apartment, she whines and won't play, even though she has plenty of space. Could the space required for this action be reduced or something?

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2011 November 18, 13:11:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They do stop what they are doing if they are in the same room as the sim passing out or pissing themselves. If my sim is making food and another passes out, my sim will stop cooking and turn to watch. I took AwesomeMod out and the sims seem to take care of themselves better, ie actually go to the bathroom, eat, and generally not stand around and piss n pass out. I will just put it back in when I play my other fams.
I'm pretty sure it's just an illusion, or that the process of removing the mod forces a reset that unsticks them, which you could have forced a reset with AwesomeMod in anyway.

Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2011 November 18, 15:56:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If this is the asylum challenge that requires seven Sims with the Absent Minded, Insane, and Hates Outdoors traits, it may be that it is a mass induced case of Sim ADD.  I tried such a challenge and they did stop what they were doing to look, but ordinarily they pay no attention.
coltraz
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2011 November 19, 23:02:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could you alter the behaviour of the icecream truck so that it doesn't constantly park in front of my active household's lot, and pretty much nowhere else? Or are you still running your game without Pets?
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: 2011 November 20, 12:05:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You want this mod.

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
coltraz
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2011 November 20, 17:16:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But that is Non-Awesome.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2011 November 20, 17:42:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But that is Non-Awesome.

What the fuck does that have to do with it?  If you knew anything, you would know that pes isn't likely to add it no matter how much you whine about Non-Awesome if it is already available elsewhere as it just creates more work for him to maintain AM.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
coltraz
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2011 November 20, 19:12:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can see your point when the requests are asinine and/or something Pescado has no interest in, but as I'm sure you are aware, many of Awesomemod's features are available as external hacks, and yet are still bundled conveniently in AM. I am using the mod suggested above, I'd just prefer not to.

Given Pescado's aversion to the creep factor in community lot zerg swarms, I would have figured the icecream truck might push the same buttons. It does for me. In fact, it's a lot creepier than the zerg swarms in my opinion.

My fault, I suppose, is in making the request "could you", when it should have been the question, "Do you plan to..."
« Last Edit: 2011 November 20, 19:18:20 by coltraz » Logged
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2011 November 20, 21:45:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's got to do with necessity. Pescado makes Awesome features for things he wants when they are unavailable as mods. All those mods out there that mirror Awesome features probably came after the Awesome - Twallen's mods being a case in point.

Pescado does not re-invent the wheel <edit>unless he has reason to believe that his version would provide him with something sufficiently MOAR to warrant his effort</edit>.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2011 November 21, 04:45:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm also not going to do anything that can be addressed in a simple XML tuning, anyway, as this falls outside the scope of AwesomeMod.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: