More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:36:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Awesomemod Request Thread
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awesomemod Request Thread  (Read 370782 times)
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
Re: Awesomemod Request Thread
« Reply #375 on: 2012 November 17, 00:41:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you please kill the "next rest day is <annoying red circle>" part of the weekly calendar?

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: 2012 November 20, 01:20:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I request adding the vampire's Sparkly buff to NoSparkleMotion.  I just granted one immortality without realizing this would make him sparkle for eternity.
Bain
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: 2012 November 20, 05:18:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I request the ability to turn off sims bursting into flames during the summer, at least have service sims be immune. Those outdoor vendors keep dieing off and getting reassigned, then die off and rinse and repeat...

Also some of the bouncers and other service sims never get to their jobs because they are too busy burning for hours without putting themselves out...

Kinda funny visiting the dinner and seeing three service sims burning all jumping up and down while I go in eat my meal, then go home...
gamegame
Dimwitted Dunce

MOTHER FATHER SON

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: 2012 November 20, 06:43:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you gotten the latest AM, the excessive spontaneous combustion bug is supposedly fixed.
Bain
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: 2012 November 20, 07:47:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the Nov 18th version. I didn't see a later one yet. Would just rather turn off the entire feature rather than deal with it.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: 2012 November 20, 10:42:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try now. I forgot the part where I actually upload the change.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: 2012 November 20, 17:44:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Two requests:

(1) Option to turn off Neighbourhood Pet Adoption. Violates consistency like babies without cribs. So I'd either like to see it completely turned off or restricted to households with pet objects.

(2) Tweak to Queen/King of the Fae LTR. This has got to be the most annoying effect when idle: Three coloured pixies swirling around the Sim. I could live with that, but in addition they jingle.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: 2012 November 20, 21:35:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible, not interested, or too difficult to have an option to turn off aging in the vacation worlds while maintaining normal aging in the home world?

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Kitty
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: 2012 November 21, 07:46:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it be possible, not interested, or too difficult to have an option to turn off aging in the vacation worlds while maintaining normal aging in the home world?

Please Please Please! I've been trying all sorts of aging mods to see if they do this, and nothing will, even TS2 Aging option with AM lets sims in Vacation worlds age. Even adding them to the TS2 Aging would be easier, but I'd love this.
IAmCat
Asinine Airhead

"What the deuce?!"

View Profile
Awesomemod Request: Umbrellas do not degrade
« Reply #384 on: 2012 November 25, 00:34:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I request that Rain Disruptors actually work like umbrellas are supposed to work and keep you from getting the Soaked moodlet and (shocker!) work to keep the rain from resulting in dripping Sims. Since the umbrella is autonomous, maybe just having one in your inventory could stop you from getting the Soaked moodlet. Does the Soaked moodlet cause the dripping Sim, or vice-versa? Either way, it is annoying. Please kill it.

Update: The umbrellas seem to inexplicably degrade at an insane rate, and as they do, they cease to protect Sims from rain. So, perhaps my request is actually that umbrellas do not degrade, or degrading in a Sim year is reasonable. I answered my own question and see that killing the soaked moodlet stops the Sim from dripping, so as long as my theory is correct, and stopping the umbrella from degrading stops the moodlet, then bazinga.
« Last Edit: 2012 November 25, 17:43:28 by IAmCat » Logged

~Cat

I am but a lowly private in this army of disillusioned miscreants.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: 2012 November 25, 15:13:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't aging already turned off in vacation worlds by default?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: 2012 November 25, 21:21:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For the travellers, yes. For the locals time passes, and they may die on you in the middle of a quest.

Baarogue
Asinine Airhead

has appeared!

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: 2012 November 26, 08:19:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Investigator sim (living in Moonlight Falls with the preset families) has cases fail whenever they begin with or reach a step involving a Ghost resident. I'm paraphrasing but the message I get is, "This case cannot be completed because a sim is unavailable," and the Career Opportunity vanishes. I didn't think to check if the Ghosts were sleeping at the time but I suspect it's either that, or they're possessing something, or (and this is my favorite for the culprit) they're 'unavailable' because they're dead.

Is it within the scope of AM to correct this EA oversight in some way? I know this might be easier said than done, but I suspect all it would require is for the case to not be deleted automatically. If not that, would it be possible to remove Ghosts from the pool of sims the cases are populated with?
Kitty
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: 2012 November 26, 11:39:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When you are visiting the vacation world, it is. When you are back in the home world, it isn't. Even if TS2 Aging is enabled. Even if all sims in the vacation world have aging disabled when you look at their status and their age bar thing says 'Days to Age Up: Never'. THEY STILL AGE EVERY DAY AGING IS ON FOR ANYONE. It's really annoying and I'd really like to get rid of it.
KawaiiMiyo
Dollaboo
Dimwitted Dunce

INFP! ^_^

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: 2012 November 26, 21:37:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you gotten the latest AM, the excessive spontaneous combustion bug is supposedly fixed.

Just had two favorite Sims get killed, a witch and a normal, both found burned to death on a community lot during summertime. I immediately came here to figure out wtf happened so I could hopefully put a stop to it, and see two references to fire here. The first coming from witches, and the other from being out in the sun too long?

Which one of these are you referring to? Or have they both been fixed?

Also I'd like to second the request regarding custom patterns showing by default.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. ~Ayn Rand
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: 2012 November 27, 01:40:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That refers to the over heating from summer. If you want to combat the witch problem you need to go Naughty Sims Asylum (needs registration) for a pile of non-autonomy mods.

wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: 2012 November 30, 22:53:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aging starts as soon as a sim visits the world, assuming you play with aging on, which I usually do.  As has been mentioned before, I have had sims die of old age before my sim returned to complete a quest they had already started, and as a result the quest got lost somewhere.  The bigger issue was in a different game when I sent my 4th generation sim to china and the only inhabitants were the few spawned to man the registers, there weren't even sims for the martial arts tournament, no one else was there as they had all died off from old age, as my 1st gen sim had visited and triggered the aging process.

Being able to independently turn off aging in the vacation worlds would make it easier, and less problematic with later generations.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: 2012 December 01, 09:31:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Vacation worlds are a gigantic mess if left to run on their own for an extended duration. It is recommended that you do not attempt to take home any Foreignians. There is an experimental Foreignia Nuke Reset process I have lying around somewhere, which allows an existing neighborhood to reset/remove Foreignia and allow a fresh version of Foreignia to be generated as a result.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: 2012 December 01, 12:04:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Which would wipe all Foreignian quests attached to a Sim? Reset the tombs et cetera?

Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: 2012 December 01, 20:08:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd love it if only inappropriate and insane sims had the indecency to call up married sims to ask them on a date.  Or maybe only do so if the sim in question already has a slutty reputation.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Soltis
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: 2012 December 04, 00:52:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd love it if only inappropriate and insane sims had the indecency to call up married sims to ask them on a date.  Or maybe only do so if the sim in question already has a slutty reputation.

Agreed. It's especially egregious when my 'eternally faithful' sims are constantly bombarded by date phone calls and letters from other married sims.

On another note, I'd like to see something done about the plants going dormant indoors during Winter. It's especially weird when there's a heat source in the room (a fireplace, e.g.) and the plant is frosted white from the "cold".

"Of course I had to pay my mother up-front for breast-feeding, but what the hell, I was in highschool at the time." --Simon Travaglia
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: 2012 December 04, 16:48:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Agreed, this is driving me nuts.

On another note, I'd like to see something done about the plants going dormant indoors during Winter. It's especially weird when there's a heat source in the room (a fireplace, e.g.) and the plant is frosted white from the "cold".

I believe EAxis are trying to fix the greenhouse issues http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/611517.page.  Whether they are successful or not is another question.

IAmCat
Asinine Airhead

"What the deuce?!"

View Profile
Re: Awesomemod Request: Umbrellas do not degrade
« Reply #397 on: 2012 December 05, 01:50:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Umbrellas are driving me nuts. See my earlier thread, betwixt the aging discussion.

~Cat

I am but a lowly private in this army of disillusioned miscreants.
phnxflyng
Corpulent Cretin

Puny humans.

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: 2012 December 06, 02:50:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Umbrellas are driving me nuts.

I second this. I'd like it to be optional that umbrellas degrade at all. My sims wash their one set of clothing daily without ill effect, why should their umbrellas rot within two days? At worst it should only be a consequence of hurricane winds or something.

INTP.
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: 2012 December 06, 15:55:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Umbrellas are driving me nuts.
I second this. I'd like it to be optional that umbrellas degrade at all. My sims wash their one set of clothing daily without ill effect, why should their umbrellas rot within two days? At worst it should only be a consequence of hurricane winds or something.

It would be nice to have that incorporated into AM, but in case Pescado doesn't want to add something that can be handled with a tiny XML mod, this should do what you're looking for.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: