More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 02:38:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Collections
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Collections  (Read 78880 times)
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
Collections
« on: 2011 October 29, 07:48:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's the collections I managed to finish that didn't erase themselves. I had actually finished all of them, but then my game crashed, and even though I'd saved multiple times, the collections I did today vanished. I give up. Someone else can finish.

* Some Store Collections.7z (3.2 KB - downloaded 2204 times.)

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Collections
« Reply #1 on: 2011 October 30, 21:07:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

UPDATED STORE COLLECTION FILES, AS OF 7/15/2012.

Includes file for additional collection icons.  Put the collection files where collection files go.  Put the mod file where mods go.  If you don't know where those places are, GET OUT OF MY SIGHT.

Thanks to Anach, I was able to go through my collections and delete the EP, SP, and non-EA collection files.  I didn't rename them, because I've already put a lot more effort into this than I was planning, and I hate you.  Basically, collections are organized by smallest store set and categorized by Kitchen/Dining, Bathroom, Living Room/Study, Child/Teen Bedroom, Nursery, Outdoor, Build Sets, Community Lots, and Miscellaneous/Deco collections.

* StoreCollections.rar (44.52 KB - downloaded 1909 times.)
« Last Edit: 2012 July 15, 20:50:42 by jezzer » Logged

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Howabominable
Asinine Airhead

Hi.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 November 03, 22:43:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here are updated collections for all of the ts3 store items in this thread as of today for users of decrapified Sims3packs. I fixed a few collections that hadn't saved items for whatever stupid reason, updated some icons using this mod: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=458717. Also I placed the sets in alphabetical order and crap like that.

Tell me if those ones people make using Moryrie's packages work for the decrapped sims3packs because there's no point having two people updating them if we don't have to.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ADZXVRZ8

http://www.4shared.com/file/wDBSiE7u/Store_Collections_Upd_11311.html
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 November 04, 05:34:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought we may as well have the collections in their own thread. They're a bit of a pain to do by all accounts, so best not to lose them.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Aracelis
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 November 04, 20:08:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Jeromycraig

I got it! Thanks for caring  Wink
I'm not sure what to do with all the files in the rar, though. I tossed the hack in the Mods\Packages folder as told. Remaining files are collections in .package and .sig formats. I tried to extract them to Collections\User folder, but they will replace the files that are already there. Is this correct?
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 November 04, 22:10:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LINK NO LONGER VALID.  SEE ABOVE.
« Last Edit: 2012 July 14, 17:15:15 by jezzer » Logged

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Howabominable
Asinine Airhead

Hi.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012 January 05, 00:11:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have updated all collections up to the Killer Classics collection. I also changed some icons using the mod linked above to add more icons. Note that you need decrapified files for this to work.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UWQR6Z2J
http://www.4shared.com/rar/UOoq3BaU/Store_Collections_Updated_1-04.html

On top of this, I have added several collections that make it so you can bypass the incredibly overstuffed Misc Decor section when looking for crap to decorate your house. It also irritated me that EA apparently can't put things like plants in a proper category, so I went through and made collections for things like plants, fountains, vases, etc so you don't have to dig through that huge section full of shit like rainbow-bunny-peeing-on-a-cockroach statues that you will never use. And I organized them by EP and type. YOU ARE WELCOME.
Howabominable
Asinine Airhead

Hi.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012 February 05, 20:41:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.4shared.com/rar/SH4Q7AFE/Store_Collections_Updated_2-4-.html

Another update with the latest African collection, the Prius Promotional stuff, and fixed a couple that had the wrong items in them.
keirra
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012 February 06, 06:59:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.4shared.com/rar/SH4Q7AFE/Store_Collections_Updated_2-4-.html

Another update with the latest African collection, the Prius Promotional stuff, and fixed a couple that had the wrong items in them.

I tried using your collection files, but, the store item collections don't show up. Jezzers work fine for me. Does anyone know why that would happen?
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2012 February 06, 13:56:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My best guess would be that mine were created with .packaged Store items, while the others are for regular or decrapified Store items.

Howabominable
Asinine Airhead

Hi.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2012 February 06, 17:12:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My collections are for decrapified sims3pack files. I haven't tested to see if packages work with them, sorry.
Neowulf
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2012 February 06, 17:36:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Decrapified packages might also work. They should have the same resources.

Flowing with the go.
Greenbean
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2012 February 15, 20:27:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here is a more extensive and up to date set of collections for decrapified stuff (162 166 169 173 total).  Some have been combined, such as:
Celebrations - 3 sets in 1
Halloween - 4 sets in 1
Happy Holidays - 4 sets in 1
Happy New Year - 2 sets in 1
Harvest Bounty and Fall Fruition together
Iams Pet Starter Kit and Iams Sofa together
Steampunk and Steampunk: The Return together

All collections have the store content icon.
Some "full sets" are left out since they don't have any new items from the separate sets.  Some "full sets" are included because they do have more items, namely fences.
A lot more collections have been added, like SimPoint Bonus Items, Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotions, free items, and world items.
All files are named appropriately.  Please note if you change anything about them, the file is recreated and the name will be lost.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/h6CPjcTr/Store_Collections.html?
« Last Edit: 2012 June 07, 04:37:25 by Greenbean » Logged
noxnoxnox
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2012 March 09, 04:13:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Greenbean: Thank you so so much. These are the best collection files I've ever downloaded. I love the way you named each collection, the unique names make it extremely easy to identify which is which. This way I can add my own customized collection and not afraid of duplication.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2012 March 09, 14:23:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Greenbean: Thank you so so much. These are the best collection files I've ever downloaded. I love the way you named each collection, the unique names make it extremely easy to identify which is which. This way I can add my own customized collection and not afraid of duplication.

Please read the FAQ about "Thanks" posts before posting.  This is not FluffyHappyShareSims.

notouching
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2012 March 26, 13:18:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you want to update the More Collection Icons mod, you can find it here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=458717
frozensun
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2012 March 26, 21:06:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right, I am totally new to this site and new to the whole downloading sims store stuff, I know I am asking a question that has already been asked way too many times before, but I just cant find out what I am looking for through search, and there are things like the decrapifier and s3-something that I really dont understand. I may also be posting in the wrong forum but I am sorry, I hope someone will be able to bear with me. Anyway I downloaded the file uploaded by Greenbean and they look amazing, and they all in .PACKAGE, so I thought I would put them in the mods folder, but then nothing came up in the game at all. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. If someone would please just direct me to the right way to find the steps on how to install or get these files into the game, I would be very grateful. Thank you all for your awesome work and hope I get a reply soon. Cheers.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2012 March 26, 23:57:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2012 March 27, 05:52:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Odds are good it really is that stupid, but we have had an influx of trolls lately.

frozensun
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2012 March 27, 06:11:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well yeah I am pretty much serious, and I aint here to troll or whatever. Yes it may sound stupid, and I am sorry about that. Just a total noob at this stuff. Anyway, thanks =)
I will try my very best with using the search and look for the steps. Cheers.
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2012 April 04, 07:22:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess this isn't totally related but might be useful to add here.  I just made a tool that allows you to design an individual custom icon for a collection.  You make the collection in the game the usual way, and the tool simply lets you edit the icon and change the name of the collection.   Download from http://dino.drealm.info/den/denforum/index.php?topic=879.0

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2012 April 05, 14:48:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess this isn't totally related but might be useful to add here.  I just made a tool that allows you to design an individual custom icon for a collection.  You make the collection in the game the usual way, and the tool simply lets you edit the icon and change the name of the collection.   Download from http://dino.drealm.info/den/denforum/index.php?topic=879.0

Baaaah! I've been trying to do this myself by following Granthes' instructions but I couldn't figure out what he meant with the TGI assignment and whatnot so I gave up. I would recommend people to extract the icons themselves and pick and choose the images that suit you most. For those that don't want to go through the trouble:

TS3 Icons
WA Icons
Ambitions Icons
Pets, Generations and Late Night Icons
Showtime Icons

For the not so lazy ones who want to extract the stuff themselves:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=472508

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2012 July 15, 02:23:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Due to EA's "naming" conventions, I have no idea which files are which, and there may be collections included for non-store cc collections.  Simply delete any collections you don't want/have while in-game.  Collections should work regardless of installation method.

If you open up in s3pe and click the hex button, you can see the name of the collection in the top few lines.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2012 July 15, 16:24:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh.  I did open one up in s3pe, saw there was no Grid or description on the right, promptly closed it again.  Never thought to check hex, because I never use it.  Using s3pe to recategorize items is pretty much the limit of my comfort level with the program.

Okay, will work on organizing and hopefully have a new RAR up later today.

DONE. 

I HATE EVERYONE.
« Last Edit: 2012 July 15, 20:51:25 by jezzer » Logged

keirra
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2012 July 16, 00:39:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I HATE EVERYONE.

BUT WE LOVE YOU! Baaaaa!
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: