More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 07:03:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  The Armory
| | |-+  Macro Control: Macrotastics
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Macro Control: Macrotastics  (Read 448322 times)
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Re: Macro Control: Macrotastics
« Reply #200 on: 2008 July 08, 09:01:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think you are right, because I have a hack that allows the lunchlady in the dorm to put all untended assignments in the trash compactor which errors on a fairly frequent basis (not enough to warrant taking the hack out though)

I actually thought it was that that was causing the looping error, but even without it it still loops. Roll Eyes I am getting sick of this game.

Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2008 July 08, 15:24:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still love the game, I just don't get the reason why Ikea (I'm assuming it's Ikea's fault, or FT P3) would screw with compactors. There were no compactor issues needing fixing with P3, and Ikea had nothing to do with compactors. I'm sick of the dumbass programmers EA hires.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: 2008 July 16, 07:58:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Umm...Pescado? I am still having issues with macro>eat. It doesn't work when food is not already available. If sims have to cook for themselves, all that happens is the command loops. No errors generated. Replaced all relevant kitchen equipment. No custom cooking equipment or fridges. Happens in all lots and in a clean version with just the most recent macro related hacks installed and no other awesome and non-awesome hacks. All EPs/SPs, FTp3.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 2008 July 16, 10:19:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just had an error with renaming a sim. I shift-clicked and chose rename. I selected the first name and clicked on cancel when the error popped up. Then I made the first name into a last name. When I tried to choose the first name again, I got an exception error and the game terminated.

I have included both logs but I suspect the first log was only generated when the initial first name was changed. I've got the exception log but I guess it won't tell you much either.
« Last Edit: 2008 July 16, 10:23:34 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 2008 July 16, 10:23:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is normal behavior. The game does not want to allow instant usage, but will tolerate this if you do not attempt to do it twice in a row while the game is still paused. If you do it twice in a row, you will crash.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 2008 July 16, 11:01:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I was paused. OK. Won't do that again. Ta.

Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: 2008 July 22, 06:04:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can I make a couple of suggestions for macros that could be added in the future? I would love a macro>paint option for those sims that have full creativity that want to paint and sell masterpieces and also a macro>work out for sims with full body point who want to get fit.

Also, could either macro>clean or macro>garden include picking up and disposing of leaf piles?

Cheers.

Milhouse Trixibelle Saltfucker III
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

How is a weasel like a writing desk?

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 2008 July 22, 11:42:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If she can, can I? I've always thought there should be a macro>power idle for pets - their default AI is a lot less stupid than the sims' own, but there are situations in which I'd rather they were a bit more efficient. And also a macro>train type deal that would make the pet repeatedly perform the most efficient action for training any specific trait, with wait time in between for praises.

On the non-pet front, could there be skillinators for dancing, pool , and meditation, since those have hidden skill levels?

04:49 <@Pescado> That seems somehow unnecessarily cruel.

21:17 < Kewian> Trixie one day you are going to pay for your crimes.

Your source for blood and circuses.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2008 July 22, 12:03:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the non-pet front, could there be skillinators for dancing, pool , and meditation, since those have hidden skill levels?

The skillinator for dancing already exists, since sims can get a scholarship out of high dancing skill. It may only be active for teens (and maybe kids) though.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: 2008 July 22, 12:22:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Skillinator for Pool exists too.

Roux
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: 2008 July 22, 12:42:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You need a pool table on the lot for the option to appear. I think you may also need a stereo for dancing to work as intended.

I still want sim children to Macro-Clean. If they can garden and fish as underage slave labor, why can't they clean as well?

You have your way with him, and you'll never get to destroy the world; and I don't fancy spending the next six months trying to get librarian out of the carpet.
Milhouse Trixibelle Saltfucker III
Saltfucking Weasel
Terrible Twerp

How is a weasel like a writing desk?

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 2008 July 22, 12:53:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ORLY? I have a lot with both objects and I've never seen it. Huh...

04:49 <@Pescado> That seems somehow unnecessarily cruel.

21:17 < Kewian> Trixie one day you are going to pay for your crimes.

Your source for blood and circuses.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 2008 July 22, 15:37:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still want sim children to Macro-Clean. If they can garden and fish as underage slave labor, why can't they clean as well?
Children can't clean all things, so when performing the Clean function, they barf. Not all of these items check for this condition in the Functional Tree Test, so there's no way to know what will cause this.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Roux
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 2008 July 23, 13:00:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, thanks for the explanation. My high-neat sim kids will have to continue to clean manually or autonomously. At least they can Take Out Trash!

You have your way with him, and you'll never get to destroy the world; and I don't fancy spending the next six months trying to get librarian out of the carpet.
kool
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 2008 July 24, 18:56:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there anyway to beable to just Macrotastics for autoyakyak, And turn off everything else for auto que food ect. Myself all i need it for is autoyakyak.
I was playing other day and was trying to having my sim restock buisness and Macrotastics kept queing to eat food, Her bar was at 50% and i couldn't override it. So i exited game and took it Macrotastics out of mods folder. I wasn't on power idle ethier.

Thanks,

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 2008 July 25, 01:13:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just let it do its thing. The system is smarter than you. And it must have spotted free food! Musn't waste free food!

Entgleichen
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: 2008 August 10, 16:48:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get errors when having employees as farmers, as well when clicking on specific sims. This only happens on a specific lot and could have to do with the fact that it is a real big 6x5 farm.
Is there a chance that you might fix this, J.M.?

Months ago, I posted this, and the problem still exists. Wouldn't it be possible to fix it? I can't play the farm without macrotastics, and with it, I can't either so far.
To decribe it more precisely, most of the menu options have disappeared too,when I click on the sims.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: 2008 August 11, 00:20:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a problem with the hardcoded iteration limit. I have not yet found a viable workaround for this issue yet.

Roux
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 2008 August 29, 17:44:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm getting some errors during Macro-Clean and Macro-Take Out Trash in apartments. My layman's interpretation of the error logs is that it's barfing on the trash chute object. They are using the chute, but the error is popping up. Let me know if you need more info.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 30, 14:05:28 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 2008 August 29, 22:36:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right, well, gimme some time to actually *SEE* a trash chute first.

Roux
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 2008 August 30, 03:04:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Prelim tests on new version appear to have resolved the errors. *Clicks thanks button.*

SJActress
Knuckleheaded Knob

Suck it, Jesus! This avatar is my God now!

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: 2008 August 30, 07:05:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the same issue Emma describes with IKEA installed and patch 3. Sims pick up the phone, dial and then put it down again.

I have this exact same problem as well.  Had it with FT p1, FT p2, and now AL.  All EPs, no SPs.  It results in Macro-->Hobbinate not working at all, because they can't call Targets first.

Who doesn't like kitties? KITTIES! They're cute! They're fuzzy!
Try this before posting, n00b.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 2008 August 30, 07:14:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just discovered this today. My sim picked up the phone and then put it down again without calling. I usually get them to use their cellphones, but the cells have been disappearing every time the phone rings.  Roll Eyes

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: 2008 August 30, 14:06:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have this exact same problem as well.  Had it with FT p1, FT p2, and now AL.  All EPs, no SPs.  It results in Macro-->Hobbinate not working at all, because they can't call Targets first.
Old Phonehack quirk. Go reupdate and check for Nesses.

I just discovered this today. My sim picked up the phone and then put it down again without calling. I usually get them to use their cellphones, but the cells have been disappearing every time the phone rings.  Roll Eyes
I am completely unable to reproduce this feature, as it has consistently worked flawlessly in my game.

LK
Terrible Twerp

Humanity can suck my hard drive

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: 2008 August 30, 17:59:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Sims are successfully able to call out, but I am experiencing the cell-phone-goes-poof-when-answering bug too.  So far as I can tell, it's probably because of the extra phone features added in AL that they never translated to the Uni cell phone, but just a guess.  Pretty annoying either way.

http://www.thesporum.net
The First, The Original, The Best
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: