More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:10:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Help with Awesome mod can't command sims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Help with Awesome mod can't command sims  (Read 9770 times)
Hengto
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Help with Awesome mod can't command sims
« on: 2011 April 14, 17:22:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello, I have sims 3 late night installed updated to the latest patch. I have awesome mod only installed on the Mod/Package folder. Once I started the game using .exe then blackscreen and a popup it says "It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3" and so on.. I pressed continue then the game loads then a popup again "Non-Critical core mismatch" warning appears I clicked ignore, then I started a new game to test if the mod will work. Once I enter the house I can't command my sims they're just standing. I command them to walk or change outfit but they are just standing moving their hands.
basbas
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Help with Awesome mod can't command sims
« Reply #1 on: 2011 April 14, 18:14:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Hengto, it looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 April 14, 20:13:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What part of "Non-critical Core Mismatch" did you not understand? 

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 April 14, 21:10:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello, I have sims 3 late night installed updated to the latest patch. I have awesome mod only installed on the Mod/Package folder. Once I started the game using .exe then blackscreen and a popup it says "It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3" and so on.. I pressed continue then the game loads then a popup again "Non-Critical core mismatch" warning appears I clicked ignore, then I started a new game to test if the mod will work. Once I enter the house I can't command my sims they're just standing. I command them to walk or change outfit but they are just standing moving their hands.

Given that you identified the problem within the question, you should be able to find the fix for your problem without too much trouble.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 April 14, 21:17:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Given that you identified the problem within the question, you should be able to find the fix for your problem without too much trouble.

Uh huh.  I'm reasonably certain you could instruct him to find his ass at the same time and it would be a tossup which one he found first.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Hengto
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 April 15, 09:28:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have re-install sims 3 and all expansions update them 1 by 1, then awesome mod is working without errors/bugs ingame.
trenchmouth
Asinine Airhead

Supposedly ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011 April 15, 10:43:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have re-install sims 3 and all expansions update them 1 by 1, then awesome mod is working without errors/bugs ingame.

Congratulations, you fixed your patching failure the hard way.  Did you find your ass yet?
Hengto
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011 April 15, 11:43:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if NRaas MasterController and AM compatible, I know that the nraas is a non core modification/uses script only? so its okay to install nraas together with AM? and what is the difference of their story progression? 
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011 April 15, 13:41:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gee golly, I wonder where one might find information regarding a third party mod.
DMDye
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011 April 16, 01:25:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All Nraas non-core mods (I think he has *1* core mod) are compatible with AM.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: