More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 10:14:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Jfadeworld - A New Pudding Destination
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Jfadeworld - A New Pudding Destination  (Read 74217 times)
Ryslin
Dimwitted Dunce

I/E NF P/J- Yah , what about it?

View Profile
Re: Jfadeworld - A New Pudding Destination
« Reply #25 on: 2011 February 20, 14:01:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Flagrant error from Awesome dealing with fishing.

Circumstances

Using the save file (since I loathe renaming things). I have a sim I was letting Supreme Commander do the fishing work on. After training at the supermarket it gave me the error.

I am unable to get a screen grab of it. Win 7 is only giving me the fpslimiter. I did do a quick search to try and find a means of getting the error otherwise, but found nothing.

It isn't a crashing situation just that SC can't find water to fish in for some reason. Perhaps I should go grab riverview's fish farm. (Does just that)
I should note I have no problem manually fishing.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2011 February 20, 16:00:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There should be a scripterror log in your game directory: Attach it to the bugs thread. BUT YOUR FACE IS STILL STUPID!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ryslin
Dimwitted Dunce

I/E NF P/J- Yah , what about it?

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2011 February 21, 15:14:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aye kiptin.

Me and my stupid face will attach that this eve as I am currently not at residence.

For the record no ..the riverview pond did not help.
Upon searching my folders I find half the script errors have no info to share, the others are blaming tight pants. I am going to remove the tight pants and see what happens.
Frustrating because I was using minimal (as in just one persons) extra pants.

Thus consider this another sign of my derp.
« Last Edit: 2011 February 21, 22:19:25 by Ryslin » Logged

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
Bain
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2011 April 05, 04:28:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are people still interested in this neighborhood?

I tried it, and so far every time I've tried to to use it, over time the neighborhood becomes corrupt. My latest attempt had the following error log after about 5 hours of play.

<FSE>
  <Error>YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD IS CORRUPT AND HAS EXPLODED IN A BFBVFS!

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
#0: 0x00049 throw      in System.Collections.Generic.System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2:get_Item (Sims3.SimIFace.CAS.OutfitCategories) (34606740 [2] )
#1: 0x00064 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.Sims3.Gameplay.ActorSystems.AgingState:PreInstantiateSim (Sims3.SimIFace.ResourceKey&) (23509F50 [vt:4BF4DD44] )
#2: 0x00034 ldloc.u1   in Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription:Instantiate (Sims3.SimIFace.Vector3,Sims3.SimIFace.ResourceKey,bool,bool) (2D697248 [vt:4BF4DD14] [vt:4BF4DD24] [1]
  • )
#3: 0x00018 vtresult   in Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription:Instantiate (Sims3.SimIFace.Vector3,Sims3.SimIFace.ResourceKey,bool) (2D697248 [vt:4BF4DC7C] [vt:4BF4DC8C] [1] )
#4: 0x00014 vtresult   in Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription:Instantiate (Sims3.SimIFace.Vector3,Sims3.SimIFace.ResourceKey) (2D697248 [vt:4BF4DBEC] [vt:4BF4DBFC] )
#5: 0x00010 vtresult   in Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription:Instantiate (Sims3.SimIFace.Vector3) (2D697248 [vt:4BF4DB74] )
#6: 0x00060 vtresult   in Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription:SendSimHome () ()
#7: 0x0009c leave.s    in Awesome.Economy.Awesome.Economy.MovingModel:SendSimsHomeFrom (System.Collections.Generic.List`1,Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Lot) ([2558128151846631488/0x23804c0024beb840] [00000000] )
#8: 0x0000e ret.void   in Awesome.Economy.Awesome.Economy.MovingModel:SendSimsHomeFrom (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Household,Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Lot) ([22FA9270] [00000000] )
#9: 0x000e1 ldc.i4.s   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#10: 0x00077 brfalse.i4.s in Awesome.StoryBus.Awesome.StoryBus.Fambly:Toad () ()
#11: 0x0000f pop        in Awesome.StoryBus.Awesome.StoryBus.ToadMachine:BuyARandomToading () ()
#12: 0x00026 leave.s    in Awesome.StoryBus.Awesome.StoryBus.Driver:OnTimer () ()
#13: 0x00000            in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.AlarmTimerCallback:Invoke () ()
#14: 0x000d9 leave.s    in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.AlarmManager:Simulate () ()
#15: 0x00009 ldthis     in Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Lot:Simulate () ()
#16: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0   in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()
</Error>
</FSE>

the two previous neighborhoods did not generate any error logs but would crash to desktop when trying to load after about 10 hours of play. Hope this helps.
jfade
Obtuse Oaf

Esteemed Senator Emeritus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2011 April 08, 19:45:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are people still interested in this neighborhood?

I tried it, and so far every time I've tried to to use it, over time the neighborhood becomes corrupt. My latest attempt had the following error log after about 5 hours of play.

<FSE>
  <Error>YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD IS CORRUPT AND HAS EXPLODED IN A BFBVFS!

[snipped]

the two previous neighborhoods did not generate any error logs but would crash to desktop when trying to load after about 10 hours of play. Hope this helps.

I've never had any such problem. Perhaps Pescado would know something about that. It doesn't look like anything specific to the hood though. Try making sure it's clean before playing. Destroyallhumans and then start using it. That's the only thing I can think of.

Nifty Sims hacks and programs at: DJS Sims
ajidivine
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2011 April 10, 02:35:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't had any problems with the world and I have played it for hours at a time for several days.
myskaal
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2011 April 10, 09:12:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been playing it for several sim weeks, for hours at a time, and not run into any problems yet.

Pretty sure I just jinxed myself.
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: 2011 April 10, 12:56:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for all your work in putting it together.  I was enjoying playing with this grumpy, loser last night and look forward to trying others.

Problem: There are no options coming up on either grocery store.  I click on a grocery store and.... nothing.....  Other shops I've been to are fine. 
It's probably me.... it usually is.  I'm fully patched, but nothing is decrapyfied.  I didn't use your save, just played as it was. 

Comment: When you load it up, the initial impression is GREEN - very green, lots of green and not a particuarly nice green either.  It's not that I'm voting for trees per se, but they would tone down the greenness.  You get used to it of course. Smiley

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2011 April 10, 14:15:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Problem: There are no options coming up on either grocery store.  I click on a grocery store and.... nothing.....  Other shops I've been to are fine. 
It's probably me.... it usually is.  I'm fully patched, but nothing is decrapyfied.  I didn't use your save, just played as it was. 

Not a problem with Jfadeworld, is a known EA bug.  Been discussed here before, so a search should turn up the solution.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: 2011 April 10, 15:48:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks.  This was the first time I've seen it and it's obviously intermittent as it's now working when it wasn't 2 hours ago.  I haven't kept up on EA bugs and didn't find anything searching MATY - I guess I suck at searching. 

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Mr Crinkles
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2011 April 23, 15:40:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also experience CTD, usually within five minutes of beginning play. Happens with and without anything in mods folder.
Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: 2011 April 23, 17:24:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I played it quite intensively for weeks with the Sims you put in and some more I added. It's failing though; I assumed it was simply too many Sims being played at once. So I am slowly moving out some of the Sims to other Worlds. Did enjoy this one though.

jfade
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: 2011 April 24, 22:58:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I played it quite intensively for weeks with the Sims you put in and some more I added. It's failing though; I assumed it was simply too many Sims being played at once. So I am slowly moving out some of the Sims to other Worlds. Did enjoy this one though.
Very odd. I'm up to like third generation and haven't had any problems. I started with the completely empty version though. I wonder if some of the sims that the game generated were borked or something...

Vixnbrianaf
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2011 May 24, 11:13:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is precisely the world I've been looking for and trying, unsuccessfully, to do myself!!!  Thanks! 
yibble
FURRY
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2011 June 24, 13:42:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have had some problems with routing in the petite houses near the trailer park.  Sims don't seem to want to use the two-tile half floors in order to go upstairs.  When extended to four tiles, they work just fine.
jfade
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2011 June 24, 21:31:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have had some problems with routing in the petite houses near the trailer park.  Sims don't seem to want to use the two-tile half floors in order to go upstairs.  When extended to four tiles, they work just fine.
I've actually noticed this myself, and I assume it's an issue with the original houses as they were built because I didn't change them at all. I have been considering fixing this in a new version, but any update to the hood would now require Generations. I think I'll leave this version as is, and re-release an update to fix the minor issues that will require Generations.

Thinking ahead, I'll probably have to do another re-release for the Pets EP to add a pet store and probably a dog park to the neighborhood, so there will be at least a few changes and new versions coming eventually.

Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 2011 June 25, 10:18:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the same issues with the little houses. Most of my Sims didn't stay in those houses for long, they were too short of sleep - or bathroom deprived, unless I watched them carefully all the time.

I do like the large farm-like lots from the outskirts and am still using some of those, and several trailers LOL. I wonder if my problems could have been routing issues. Even though I have moved most of the Sims out of that Hood, I still pop back now and then, and it still tends to crash (CTD) for no apparent reason. So I don't know if it is too many Sims there.

A new version would be great. I'm looking forward to Pets too Smiley maybe paddocks too, for horses?

jfade
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: 2011 June 25, 12:07:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the same issues with the little houses. Most of my Sims didn't stay in those houses for long, they were too short of sleep - or bathroom deprived, unless I watched them carefully all the time.

I do like the large farm-like lots from the outskirts and am still using some of those, and several trailers LOL. I wonder if my problems could have been routing issues. Even though I have moved most of the Sims out of that Hood, I still pop back now and then, and it still tends to crash (CTD) for no apparent reason. So I don't know if it is too many Sims there.

A new version would be great. I'm looking forward to Pets too Smiley maybe paddocks too, for horses?
Yeah, that's how I discovered it, a sim I had radar tagged was seemingly stuck at home and I switched to see what the problem was. I'm going to go through the houses and dump the bad ones at some point...

I don't know yet what all will be added to Pets, but I'll make whatever's needed to support it.

Tangie
Exasperating Eyesore

INFJ

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2011 June 25, 15:47:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you are referring to the 'plastic' houses, I used them extensively in the past in the first version of Fargo by The Goddess (a world posted here on MATY) with absolutely no problems. EA borked routing even more than usual since Late Night and now I see sims with route fail icons over their heads ALL THE TIME. So yeah, another case of EA breaking something else that used to work just fine.  Angry
jfade
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: 2011 June 26, 01:50:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you are referring to the 'plastic' houses, I used them extensively in the past in the first version of Fargo by The Goddess (a world posted here on MATY) with absolutely no problems. EA borked routing even more than usual since Late Night and now I see sims with route fail icons over their heads ALL THE TIME. So yeah, another case of EA breaking something else that used to work just fine.  Angry
I was referring to the Plasticbox houses, and yeah, I know they all used to work just fine, so I blame EA unequivocally. I'll see if I can't scrape together an updated hood soon. Kind of sucks that I didn't catch this before starting another new hood using this world, but oh well.

Anebrd
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2011 June 26, 23:20:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since this world looks exactly like something I have been wanted, I thought I would try it out.  The only oddity I have noticed in a few hours play is my female sim would wear her fancy clothes when she would go to a bar- lounge, dance club or grungy dive bar. I will see if the bars are listed correctly - a dive bar is a dive bar when I try my hand at decorating it.

One thing I like about this world that Im sure will change is the ability to make it your own.  My sims are going about their business and I think about adding this or that to an area.

In all a great world so far, if I find out anything else, Ill report it.
friendlyquark
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2011 June 27, 17:21:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aside from some of the houses having the expanded menu names instead of the actual house names, I haven't found any problems with this hood. I do wonder if, in the next version, you could paint the beaches with sand. I know it sounds weird, but my beach community lot just looks odd as being the only yellow spot on the map. Or I could get the file and do it my own damn self. Either way.
jfade
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: 2011 June 27, 21:18:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aside from some of the houses having the expanded menu names instead of the actual house names, I haven't found any problems with this hood. I do wonder if, in the next version, you could paint the beaches with sand. I know it sounds weird, but my beach community lot just looks odd as being the only yellow spot on the map. Or I could get the file and do it my own damn self. Either way.

Quoth the first post:

For some reason, several of the Nightlife and Ambitions lots had funky errors with them, name wise, when installed. I've included an empty save file where I've renamed them back to what they should be. You don't NEED the file, but it may save some time.

Which lot is that? The beach lot in the middle of nowhere in the upper left? I pretty much forgot about that place. Tongue Probably should fix that.

friendlyquark
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2011 June 30, 14:23:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, saw that post after I had left my message. Sigh. Rented brain. Tongue Still, can't be bothered right now to download the save game, since I have been playing with this world for some time now and would hate to lose my legacy Sims.

But yeah, the beach lot way the hell out in the middle of BF nowhere.  I made a proper beach out of it, but the yellow sand only covers that one square. Tongue Looks weird. Still the rest of the world is so awesome.
Anebrd
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2011 July 04, 11:05:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have noticed an oddity. My sims would go to the city hall and they would wear their fancy clothes.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: