More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:12:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Awesome Testversion
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awesome Testversion  (Read 32144 times)
Aventurine
Dimwitted Dunce

Aun Aprendo...

View Profile
Re: Awesome Testversion
« Reply #25 on: 2010 October 29, 20:13:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And what pray tell is the value of a "paper" from the UfO neuropsyche dept. these days?

"Only the spoon knows what is stirring in the pot"
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

Mugged by an iceberg! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2010 October 29, 20:16:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And what pray tell is the value of a "paper" from the UfO neuropsyche dept. these days?

Are we already bidding?  I will pay one hundred fuckjillion dollars for that piece of paper. IN SMALL BILLS.

AIDE to Assmitten | Ask Me How!
scandalicious
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010 October 29, 22:20:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. And I've been on the "internetz" since before most of the kids here were born Smiley

I have a paper from the neuropsyche dept at UiO that says I'm one of the smartest people on the planet Earth. What I do not have, however, are psychic abilities to guess links, or the patience to root through all your inane ramblings to find said link Cheesy

Wait, you've been on the internets since before we "kids" were born and you haven't figured out how to traverse a well organized directory tree? Are you assuming we're all infants, or are you just that slow on the uptake? Perhaps we are all still in the hospital nursery.

I'm not even going to bother with questioning your credentials, because it's a moot point. Instead, I will say this about resting on alleged IQ laurels: YOU HAVE TO FUCKING USE IT FOR IT TO MEAN ANYTHING.
Chaavik
Dimwitted Dunce

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2010 October 30, 00:39:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a paper from the neuropsyche dept at UiO that says I'm one of the smartest people on the planet Earth. What I do not have, however, are psychic abilities to guess links, or the patience to root through all your inane ramblings to find said link Cheesy

Most of us don't need any freaking papers to prove our IQ prowess to find the test version here on MATY. Finding the test version is so easy even a caveman can do it (TM).

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
JamesNine
Blathering Buffoon

Llama

View Profile
Cavemen? Nah.
« Reply #29 on: 2010 October 30, 03:01:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Personally, I have much less faith in cavemen then you do.

More Awesome Sig
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2010 October 30, 03:17:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Personally, I find anyone who changes the subject line of their reply so that it appears as if it is a new thread in the subforum preview to be an asshole.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Chaavik
Dimwitted Dunce

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2010 October 30, 04:35:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Personally, I have much less faith in cavemen then you do.

Personally, I have much less faith in responses like yours.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
JamesNine
Blathering Buffoon

Llama

View Profile
<-- This can be removed
« Reply #32 on: 2010 October 30, 23:01:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Personally, I find anyone who changes the subject line of their reply so that it appears as if it is a new thread in the subforum preview to be an asshole.
We could always remove the subject line all together if it upsets you too much. That way nobody can alter a subject line and save you the frustration of seeing it changed and confusing you. But that's just my personal opinion about it.

More Awesome Sig
Jasumi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2010 October 31, 00:50:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just me, or is the new muscle slider in CAS defective on non-default skins? The enhanced normal mapping refuses to stick beyond CAS. I hope I'm just being naive and someone's already found a solution to this...    
Greyform
Dimwitted Dunce

Grey pride

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2010 October 31, 01:03:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just me, or is the new muscle slider in CAS defective on non-default skins? The enhanced normal mapping refuses to stick beyond CAS. I hope I'm just being naive and someone's already found a solution to this...    

This is not just you. As of now, the new slider simply won't work for non-default skins. You can use default replacements or default skins only for the new slider.
candys
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2010 October 31, 15:00:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More likely Candys has learned English as a second language.
exactly english is not the first language i've learnt and my english is not perfect. But i can live with this. I can understand english better then I write it.
 Grin
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2010 October 31, 17:27:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More likely Candys has learned English as a second language.
exactly english is not the first language i've learnt and my english is not perfect. But i can live with this. I can understand english better then I write it.
 Grin

Well, thank god for that.

phnxflyng
Corpulent Cretin

Puny humans.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2010 October 31, 17:45:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As we are all Awesome addicts and we cannot obviously go a day without it, it would certainly save a lot of unwanted threads if there was a link to the testing version in the main AM release sticky. http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/test/

Does hitting the thanks button actually notify a person that you've thanked them? Or does it just taunt you with the "Baa"? Because while I *had* bookmarked it, I was too stupid to remember I had. So this was helpful, thanks.

INTP.
Simulate
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2010 November 02, 01:32:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As we are all Awesome addicts and we cannot obviously go a day without it, it would certainly save a lot of unwanted threads if there was a link to the testing version in the main AM release sticky. http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/test/

Does hitting the thanks button actually notify a person that you've thanked them? Or does it just taunt you with the "Baa"? Because while I *had* bookmarked it, I was too stupid to remember I had. So this was helpful, thanks.

Why don't you tell us? Baa.

J. M. Pescado: "Closing this one as an ID: 10T error."
vitaee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2010 November 03, 00:15:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are we already bidding?  I will pay one hundred fuckjillion dollars for that piece of paper. IN SMALL BILLS.

I think I have a new favorite word.... Cheesy
phnxflyng
Corpulent Cretin

Puny humans.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2010 November 06, 01:38:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I had installed this test version under: 
C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages
Which is where I've been extracting to for a while now, with no difficulties. I'm guessing there's a new place I need to install? Because showconfig does nothing.

Also, fps limiter isn't going on either. 3booter works, though.

INTP.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2010 November 06, 03:18:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I had installed this test version under: 
C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages
Which is where I've been extracting to for a while now, with no difficulties. I'm guessing there's a new place I need to install? Because showconfig does nothing.

Sounds like you have something else going on.  I have AM in the same location and it works perfectly fine, it has been there since shortly after the pre AMB patch came out, all I do is keep replacing the old with the new version of AM and the config file whenever I make a new one, no problems.

Also, fps limiter isn't going on either. 3booter works, though.

Did you move all the 3booter and FPS files to the new game directory, assuming you have installed LN?.  They both work for me without hassle, I actually get CTD if I launch without using 3booter and the FPS limiter.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2010 November 06, 05:39:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Transferred this to official version. Closing now.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: