More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:47:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Awesome Testversion
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Awesome Testversion  (Read 32146 times)
candys
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Awesome Testversion
« on: 2010 October 28, 13:56:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have buyed NL and search here for the testversion fro, Aweseome but i can find it.
Can someone give me a link to the testversion?
Sorry for the stupid question.
or is the latest version compatible to Nl?
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
Re: Awesome Testversion
« Reply #1 on: 2010 October 28, 13:58:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have buyed NL and search here for the testversion fro, Aweseome but i can find it.
Can someone give me a link to the testversion?
Sorry for the stupid question.
or is the latest version compatible to Nl?

If you were REALLY sorry, you would not have made a whole new thread for your stupid question.

coltraz
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 October 28, 15:33:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I couldn't find it either, but I knew better than to ask. Searching might have helped but I actually just had a memory of where Pes keeps the testing version and found it.
candys
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 October 28, 17:00:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thanks i search at the wrong side. i think i bookmark it.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2010 October 28, 17:01:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As we are all Awesome addicts and we cannot obviously go a day without it, it would certainly save a lot of unwanted threads if there was a link to the testing version in the main AM release sticky. http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/test/

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 October 28, 17:50:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, no, no, no, no. Do not encourage the stupid.

Botswana
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 October 28, 18:01:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We can only hope that candy's horrid spelling is due to her being 6 years old, otherwise I will assume she was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck.   Smiley
sewinglady
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 October 28, 18:54:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More likely Candys has learned English as a second language.

Keyan
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 October 28, 18:57:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We can only hope that candy's horrid spelling is due to her being 6 years old, otherwise I will assume she was born with the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck.   Smiley

Probably just ESL. Not a huge deal, it's still fairly easy to know what was meant. No need to strangle babies.
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

Mugged by an iceberg! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010 October 28, 19:27:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Probably just ESL. Not a huge deal, it's still fairly easy to know what was meant. No need to strangle babies.

You say that like they wouldn't strangle you, if their arms weren't so short and useless.

AIDE to Assmitten | Ask Me How!
guardianpegasus
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010 October 28, 20:33:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol candys, the atmosphere in this forum has always been... preteen fart jokes etc. so don't feel offended Smiley I have also looked, and couldn't find it (even though it's always in the same bloody place and go through this grinder every six months or so), but as someone else said, I too, knew better than to ask Cheesy

So thanks for taking the heat off of all of us!
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010 October 28, 20:38:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol candys, the atmosphere in this forum has always been... preteen fart jokes etc. so don't feel offended Smiley

O RLY? So we should take you, who cannot string a sentence together, as an exemplar? I think you missed your turnoff several internetz ago.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
vitaee
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010 October 28, 21:55:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol candys, the atmosphere in this forum has always been... preteen fart jokes etc. so don't feel offended Smiley I have also looked, and couldn't find it (even though it's always in the same bloody place and go through this grinder every six months or so), but as someone else said, I too, knew better than to ask Cheesy

So thanks for taking the heat off of all of us!

He's being friendly...KILL HIM!!!

Oh, and might I suggest that y'all bookmark the above link??  Works wonders for me.
Klondike
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010 October 29, 06:52:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems to me making the test version hard to find only encourages the stupid people to make tons of useless topics asking where it is, instead of making it easy to find and therefore eliminating pretty much all of these threads.
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010 October 29, 07:19:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems to me making the test version hard to find only encourages the stupid people to make tons of useless topics asking where it is, instead of making it easy to find and therefore eliminating pretty much all of these threads.

Let me introduce you to this place called More Awesome Than You.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2010 October 29, 07:25:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah mate, then we have tons of ignorami testing and reporting all sorts of crap because they weren't smart enough to remove their CC. We've been here before.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
guardianpegasus
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010 October 29, 14:05:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

O RLY? So we should take you, who cannot string a sentence together, as an exemplar? I think you missed your turnoff several internetz ago.

Yes. And I've been on the "internetz" since before most of the kids here were born Smiley

I have a paper from the neuropsyche dept at UiO that says I'm one of the smartest people on the planet Earth. What I do not have, however, are psychic abilities to guess links, or the patience to root through all your inane ramblings to find said link Cheesy
Aimlak
Blathering Buffoon

Touched by His Noodly Appendage

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010 October 29, 16:06:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a paper from the neuropsyche dept at UiO that says I'm one of the smartest people on the planet Earth.

Any tiny remaining hope I had for humanity has flown out the window.

Quote from: Assmitten
Oh COME NOW Mr. Serious, we both know there's people who like to be digitally watched while they digitally fellate someone in a platypus suit.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2010 October 29, 16:09:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a paper from the neuropsyche dept at UiO that says I'm one of the smartest people on the planet Earth.
Really, now? That's very interesting. How much did you pay for that paper?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Patrick
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2010 October 29, 16:10:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a paper from the neuropsyche dept at UiO that says I'm one of the smartest people on the planet Earth. What I do not have, however, are psychic abilities to guess links, or the patience to root through all your inane ramblings to find said link Cheesy

Well apparently that doesn't mean shit around here. We have our own test: If you can't find the link to the test version yourself, you failed and the test version is not for you anyway. Or in other words: Just piss off.
friendlyquark
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010 October 29, 16:20:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do people constantly have to wave the size of their di..IQs around? it's a sure sign of insecurity, lack of self-esteem and being an asshole.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2010 October 29, 16:28:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do people constantly have to wave the size of their di..IQs around? it's a sure sign of insecurity, lack of self-esteem and being an asshole.

That and it is transparently clear most of them are lying. I mean, the Whale once said she took an IQ test and passed.

spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2010 October 29, 17:19:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really, now? That's very interesting. How much did you pay for that paper?

And can I buy it from you after you're done with it? I think it will come in very handy when I attempt to convince the Academy of the viability of my latest invention: FLUBBER.

Bain
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2010 October 29, 18:10:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As we are all Awesome addicts and we cannot obviously go a day without it, it would certainly save a lot of unwanted threads if there was a link to the testing version in the main AM release sticky. http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/test/

http://beta.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/test/

For those that really need their fix...
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2010 October 29, 19:32:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://beta.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/test/

For those that really need their fix...

What, they can use the back up servar with the slightly older version?

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: