More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 22:30:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Barnacle Bay & Buccaneers Bounty
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Barnacle Bay & Buccaneers Bounty  (Read 46396 times)
MrsSoares
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Barnacle Bay & Buccaneers Bounty
« on: 2010 September 25, 13:47:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I cannot post this is the proper thread, so someone more awesome than myself will need to handle that, but here are Barnacle Bay and Buccaneers Bounty in one neat, unmodified .rar file.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8any2haz96w2fe2

I am Bipolar, have PMS and a gun... any fucking questions???
Mr Crinkles
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Barnacle Bay & Buccaneers Bounty
« Reply #1 on: 2010 September 25, 16:16:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It said the installation failed becos I need to get the latest game updates. Thing is, I have the latest game updates, so what do I need to do?
Chandria
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 September 25, 16:17:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you decrapify them before you tried to install?

"Tact? What good is tact? I've tried that on people and they still don't do what I want!"

Originally joined 9/3/2008, then got lost in the purge.
Mr Crinkles
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 September 25, 16:23:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, no. I didn't realise I needed to do that. Thank you.
OmegaStarr
Dimwitted Dunce

I had a psychic once. It was incredible

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 September 25, 16:52:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and this is why we don't start unnecessary threads of items already posted in places where they belong.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 September 25, 21:34:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah, we leave the n00bs to stagger round blindly in this thread, ineptly trying to 'help' each other, whilst we sit back and kill ourselves laughing. Get with the programme.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
MrsSoares
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 September 26, 03:11:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and this is why we don't start unnecessary threads of items already posted in places where they belong.

Really? Would you tell me where it's posted... cuz I checked the store items thread for the past day looking to see if someone else had it available before I spent my hard earned free sim points on it. There was no option and still isn't, for me to post in that thread. And for the record... I have been a member of this site for 4 years, and started as many thread... so if your epeen gets big by stroking it with my perceived n00bness, have it... otherwise fuck you and ... yeah, thats it.

OmegaStarr
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 September 26, 03:51:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well first off the <TS3 Store, DOWNLOADS ONLY. New stuff will be moved here from the other thread> is a locked thread hence the title. So that's why you haven't been able to reply. Not to mention it hasn't been updated in about 3 months. Next,

Well, Barnacle Bay is now in the store, and it does cost 1650 points.

Just bought it.  Should have the link to share with you guys as soon as my slow ass internet finishes uploading it to my mediafire account.  

Edit: Here ya go kids

Unmodified Barnacle Bay (Decrapify before use)

http://www.4shared.com/file/umcRx_gW/BBay.html

and

Thanks captaincaliena for the link.
Uploading MF mirror.

Edit in a sec.

Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?xylb7ptl7jyg9es

not to mention

There is also the Buccaneer's Bounty on sale for 500 simpoints until the 10th.

Have it and just posting the media fire link, also included is the classical clock file for purchasing 1,000 simpoints

http://www.mediafire.com/?joi2mnp3njhkx1q

and just to further prove my point

Claeric, then run the decrapify command line in the prompt instead of dragging.
That way you will see whatever information it replies;

Here's an alternative link to september sets: http://www.mediafire.com/?6kzbhhb2uths2

and this ones just to be an ass

New store stuff 9/2/10. UNMODIFIED Sims3Packs, as per usual.

Loud, Fast, Clash!
LINK | DOWNLOAD

Oktoberfest Celebration
LINK | DOWNLOAD

Speedy Styles [FREE]
LINK | DOWNLOAD

More Halloween Treats [FREE]
LINK | DOWNLOAD

Buccaneer's Bounty [via IN-GAME STORE]
LINK | DOWNLOAD

New Sim Point Bundles
LINK | DOWNLOAD 4000 PT BUNDLE GIFT

Note: if anyone is planning on buying Sim Points, there's a 15% off code for the month of September: SEPT15OFF

So next time before you go off on a bitch fest make sure you know what you're talking about. Maybe you should have spent an extra day looking just to be sure. And honey I wasn't preaching your n00bness, I was pointing out your stupidity. Now STFU and go away.
MrsSoares
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 September 26, 12:30:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OH! You mean the thread that I presumed was for... um... questions and tech help regarding store items... gotcha.

Tell me... do you feel like a big boy now that you can act just wike the bullies that pick on you in da pwayground? You want to point out my stupidity... go for it. Never claimed to be a know it all. Never said the thread didnt exist, only wanted to know where. I was checking the thread THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE ITEMS! I thought someone would move the link from this thread to that one.. ya know, cuz of that ... 'new items will be moved from the other thread here" thing. Yeah...

And I am oh so pleased that I could inspire you to sit in your dark room showered in computer light, searching for posts to link for me, and waste oh so many minutes of your life feeling vindicated... fucktard. I have a thick skin and quite a few years under my belt. Your "OMG I get to be mean and nasty to people JUST because its the internet" attitude doesnt phase me... please, continue. Lets see how much more of your life can be sucked up proving my stupidity. Carry on.

OmegaStarr
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010 September 26, 16:17:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would you like some cheese to go with that whine? Really?!? Why for would you check a thread that hasn't been updated since July for an item that came out this month, why? Also it clearly states in the title that "NEW ITEMS WILL BE MOVED HERE FROM THE OTHER THREAD." Other thread, not threads. Did it ever occur to look at the other thread that sits right above this one? Eh? And you left out a key word from the title of this other thread, UPDATES. Besides how lazy can you be that you couldn't even bother to look at it.

Another thing that gets brought up here at MATY quit often, MRS. I've been a member for four years. Is use the search box. Lets see what happens when we search Barnacle Bay. Now lets search for Buccaneers Bounty. See was that hard?

And I am oh so pleased that I could inspire you to sit in your dark room showered in computer light, searching for posts to link for me, and waste oh so many minutes of your life feeling vindicated... fucktard. I have a thick skin and quite a few years under my belt. Your "OMG I get to be mean and nasty to people JUST because its the internet" attitude doesnt phase me... please, continue. Lets see how much more of your life can be sucked up proving my stupidity. Carry on.

Why yes it did in fact takes me minutes to find what took you all day not to find, who's the fucktard? And I'm not mean JUST because it's the internet, I'm mean JUST because this is MATY.  So in fact it really must be you sitting alone in your dark room with nothing but the soft glow of your computer monitor and the low lonely humming of your overused vibrator.
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010 September 26, 16:20:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OH! You mean the thread that I presumed was for... um... questions and tech help regarding store items... gotcha.

Tell me... do you feel like a big boy now that you can act just wike the bullies that pick on you in da pwayground? You want to point out my stupidity... go for it. Never claimed to be a know it all. Never said the thread didnt exist, only wanted to know where. I was checking the thread THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE ITEMS! I thought someone would move the link from this thread to that one.. ya know, cuz of that ... 'new items will be moved from the other thread here" thing. Yeah...

Hey fucktard - use the fucking search button, post shit in the correct places, and stop being a whiny entitled ass. You are not ENTITLED to be treated nicely anywhere, most noticeably NOT here.

Also, could all the noobass wanktards just quit already with the schoolyard bully comparisons and think up something new? It's really getting damn old and tiresome.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010 September 26, 17:07:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's just butthurt cause OmegaStarr checkmate and pwned it's post.  Same old, same shit.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Janelliellio
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010 September 26, 17:55:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well first off the <TS3 Store, DOWNLOADS ONLY. New stuff will be moved here from the other thread> is a locked thread hence the title. So that's why you haven't been able to reply. Not to mention it hasn't been updated in about 3 months. Next,

Well, Barnacle Bay is now in the store, and it does cost 1650 points.

Just bought it.  Should have the link to share with you guys as soon as my slow ass internet finishes uploading it to my mediafire account.  

Edit: Here ya go kids

Unmodified Barnacle Bay (Decrapify before use)

http://www.4shared.com/file/umcRx_gW/BBay.html

and

Thanks captaincaliena for the link.
Uploading MF mirror.

Edit in a sec.

Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?xylb7ptl7jyg9es

not to mention

There is also the Buccaneer's Bounty on sale for 500 simpoints until the 10th.

Have it and just posting the media fire link, also included is the classical clock file for purchasing 1,000 simpoints

http://www.mediafire.com/?joi2mnp3njhkx1q

and just to further prove my point

Claeric, then run the decrapify command line in the prompt instead of dragging.
That way you will see whatever information it replies;

Here's an alternative link to september sets: http://www.mediafire.com/?6kzbhhb2uths2

and this ones just to be an ass

New store stuff 9/2/10. UNMODIFIED Sims3Packs, as per usual.

Loud, Fast, Clash!
LINK | DOWNLOAD

Oktoberfest Celebration
LINK | DOWNLOAD

Speedy Styles [FREE]
LINK | DOWNLOAD

More Halloween Treats [FREE]
LINK | DOWNLOAD

Buccaneer's Bounty [via IN-GAME STORE]
LINK | DOWNLOAD

New Sim Point Bundles
LINK | DOWNLOAD 4000 PT BUNDLE GIFT

Note: if anyone is planning on buying Sim Points, there's a 15% off code for the month of September: SEPT15OFF

So next time before you go off on a bitch fest make sure you know what you're talking about. Maybe you should have spent an extra day looking just to be sure. And honey I wasn't preaching your n00bness, I was pointing out your stupidity. Now STFU and go away.

Advice: Grow up.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks a single, 'can you help me?' sentence doesn't qualify as a bitch-fest.  The person who posted this didn't say "OMG I CANT POST IN THE OTHER THREAD AAAAHA WHAT DO I DO ADMIN HEEELP MEEE" - they simply said it couldn't be posted.  I'm pretty sure noone solicited your attitude.  When you're an expert, you'll attract those needing help - and that's what it is, help.  We're not handing you our shit saying "do it for me."  Get off your high horse.  I'll talk to you again when your testes drop.
« Last Edit: 2010 September 26, 18:07:11 by Janelliellio » Logged
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010 September 26, 18:13:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Advice: Grow up.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks a single, 'can you help me?' sentence doesn't qualify as a bitch-fest.  The person who posted this didn't say "OMG I CANT POST IN THE OTHER THREAD AAAAHA WHAT DO I DO ADMIN HEEELP MEEE" - they simply said it couldn't be posted.  I'm pretty sure noone solicited your attitude.  When you're an expert, you'll attract those needing help - and that's what it is, help.  We're not handing you our shit saying "do it for me."  Get off your high horse.  I'll talk to you again when your testes drop.

Say it after me: WE DO NOT ENCOURAGE THE STUPID.

Encouraging and hand-holding the stupid really only leads to misery and tears on the long term, as they then continue to show up, asking the same fucking questions that's been answered oh so many times, had they but searched. They do not plan on ever doing anything for themselves - they are the net equivalent of that 30 year old unemployed moocher still living off of his aging parents. We are not ailing parents, we TAKE their asses OUT.

We don't LIKE people who expect us to do all THEIR work FOR them. We do NOT want them, and those they drag with them of the same ilk, around. Is that too difficult for you to grasp?

Your concerned tone-trolling is noted, though.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
MrsSoares
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010 September 26, 18:15:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very true Jane. And the fact is all the epeen strokers wanna kick and scream about "OMG SEARCH MOAR, POST LESS N00B! YUR CLOGGING UP MY INTERWEBZ!" But the truth is, whenever I search for anything, I have to waddle through tons of THOSE TYPES of posts... I suggest they practice what they preach and POST LESS! The very fact that I have been here for 4 years and only started 4 threads suggest that I in fact *do* know how to find my own answers when its possible. I admit, I didnt do a search for the items I was posting because I wasnt looking for help, I was trying to give something. The comparison to schoolyard bullies is in fact, a very good one.

The fact is I enjoy intelligent, witty debate with articulate people... which means, I am pretty much done here. Ya'll can have your collective epeen orgasim now, then go jack off again to some other poor unsuspecting soul. Far be it from me to try to rob you of the sense of superiority you garner from talking shit at MATY. Have fun. =)

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2010 September 26, 18:20:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The fact is I enjoy intelligent, witty debate with articulate people... which means, I am pretty much done here. Ya'll can have your collective epeen orgasim now, then go jack off again to some other poor unsuspecting soul. Far be it from me to try to rob you of the sense of superiority you garner from talking shit at MATY. Have fun. =)

Cool.  Don't forget Janelliellio.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010 September 26, 18:29:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very true Jane. And the fact is all the epeen strokers wanna kick and scream about "OMG SEARCH MOAR, POST LESS N00B! YUR CLOGGING UP MY INTERWEBZ!" But the truth is, whenever I search for anything, I have to waddle through tons of THOSE TYPES of posts... I suggest they practice what they preach and POST LESS! The very fact that I have been here for 4 years and only started 4 threads suggest that I in fact *do* know how to find my own answers when its possible. I admit, I didnt do a search for the items I was posting because I wasnt looking for help, I was trying to give something. The comparison to schoolyard bullies is in fact, a very good one.

YES BUT ARE YOU TAKING YOUR SIMPOINTS WITH YOU?

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010 September 26, 18:35:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I miss Sorearse already.  Sad

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2010 September 26, 22:34:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look Janelliellio, you are such a noob and need to stay at the official forum. Don't post here anymore til you learn how to fix a simple problem in your game. Forget that, just don't post here at all.

Remember this post ?  Telling someone to grow up and my ten year old niece know how to not have that problem in the first place.

Here's a hint, that Egyptian world has gone KABOOM!

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Janelliellio
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2010 September 26, 22:53:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

100%.  For this, you recieve a coupon for two high-fives.
I use google and use it well, like most of us on here - the really incompetent get scared away very quickly.  The intelligent and equally as stubborn, like myself, don't like being put off by these morons.  "I have to waddle through tons of THOSE TYPES of posts" was exactly what I was thinking as I searched through the MATY High-Horse MUCK.  There's more bullying than stupid questions.  RTFM I get, but not "I've spent my whole life boning this computer and you haven't, so you must be an idiot" posts.  I like to pat myself on the back when I read these and think, "just remember, this is the highest point of their lives."

Say it after me: WE DO NOT ENCOURAGE THE STUPID.

Encouraging and hand-holding the stupid really only leads to misery and tears on the long term, as they then continue to show up, asking the same fucking questions that's been answered oh so many times, had they but searched. They do not plan on ever doing anything for themselves - they are the net equivalent of that 30 year old unemployed moocher still living off of his aging parents. We are not ailing parents, we TAKE their asses OUT.

We don't LIKE people who expect us to do all THEIR work FOR them. We do NOT want them, and those they drag with them of the same ilk, around. Is that too difficult for you to grasp?

Your concerned tone-trolling is noted, though.
While I agree, the hand-holding is unnecessary and often one step removed from the person putting two and two together themselves, too often on this site, only A is given.  I need B C and D to try anything myself.  The only thing that happens is more stupid questions and posts by people who know better that intentionally leave out crucial information.  And honestly, have none of you any parents that were attentive enough to tell you "just ignore them?"  I feel that overly noob posts tend to dwindle when they don't get what they need on a forum - if they think it's ignored, there's nothing else to be done but move on. 
Unlike some posteres, I have better things to be doing than spending an entire day on the computer trying to figure out how to fix a computer game.  Instead, do a search, if the answer isn't available (note how many times I've posted. Few. Because I can research.), make a post, get an answer, and play the rest of my day off.
Stress is something I don't like in my life.
« Last Edit: 2010 September 26, 23:01:08 by Janelliellio » Logged
OmegaStarr
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010 September 27, 02:17:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll talk to you again when your testes drop.

Funny thing about that Janelliellio is you won't be able to talk. My balls will have dropped....right in your mouth.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2010 September 27, 02:21:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very true Jane. And the fact is all the epeen strokers wanna kick and scream about "OMG SEARCH MOAR, POST LESS N00B! YUR CLOGGING UP MY INTERWEBZ!" But the truth is, whenever I search for anything, I have to waddle through tons of THOSE TYPES of posts... I suggest they practice what they preach and POST LESS!

The reason the signal to noise ratio is so bad when you search is because of all the fucktards and morons who do not search before asking dumbass questions that have been answered before.  That results in the signal to noise ratio dropping even lower.  If no one responds to the arseholes, then they just bump their question again by double, triple or even quadruple posts bitching about why no is helping them, or they start yet another thread bitching that no one responded to the previous threads.

The very fact that I have been here for 4 years and only started 4 threads suggest that I in fact *do* know how to find my own answers when its possible. I admit, I didnt do a search for the items I was posting because I wasnt looking for help, I was trying to give something.

I fail to see how this is relevant.  You want to give something, that's fine, but it helps to check and see if it has already been offered, which avoids the unnecessary duplication.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2010 September 27, 06:28:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While I agree, the hand-holding is unnecessary and often one step removed from the person putting two and two together themselves, too often on this site, only A is given.  I need B C and D to try anything myself. 

Once again, if it's something the majority of us were able to figure out without being spoon-fed B, C and D, then why the fuck should we enable your stupidity and laziness?

The only thing that happens is more stupid questions and posts by people who know better that intentionally leave out crucial information.  And honestly, have none of you any parents that were attentive enough to tell you "just ignore them?"  I feel that overly noob posts tend to dwindle when they don't get what they need on a forum - if they think it's ignored, there's nothing else to be done but move on. 

Well what you "feel" LOL is completely irrelevant to any discussion on MATY ever. This is how MATY works. Don't like it, shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. See, I didn't even use the abbreviations, how's that for providing you with ample clues as to what B, C and D may be?

Tell me, do you also go into random people's houses and opine prescriptions on what they should do with THEIR decor and how they should raise THEIR kids? That's just rude, didn't your parents teach you better than that?

Unlike some posteres, I have better things to be doing than spending an entire day on the computer trying to figure out how to fix a computer game.  Instead, do a search, if the answer isn't available (note how many times I've posted. Few. Because I can research.), make a post, get an answer, and play the rest of my day off.

You see, this is EXACTLY the kind of lazy-ass mouthbreathing tardliness we try to DISCOURAGE. My god, entitled much? No one OWES you any help with your fucking game, and if it's been answered to death before BY GOLLY we get a little bit tetchy when answering and re-answering the same questions, only worded a bit differently.

Once again, NO ONE HERE OWES YOU any help with your game. At all. The situation may be different on the BBS, but here we don't owe you shit.

Stress is something I don't like in my life.

LOL! Thanks, that was grate.

YO MATY! We really need to start knocking off the meanness we use to keep our carpets clean of tard-shit, because METARZANYOUJANE over here doesn't like stress in [her] life so clearly we've been oh so misguided, and only what counts as stress to METARZANYOUJANE and her life should be considered in forming this site and its policies, where she has such an enormous and important history, presence and is such a necessary part of how the site functions.

Suzalilli
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2010 September 27, 12:51:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hear vitamin B6 and Oil of Evening Primrose really helps with those symptoms, Grimma.
Annan
Swedish Pudding Chef
Senator

INTP/J: Bork!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2010 September 27, 12:58:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, look! A sock! How handy. Feety, possibly.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: