More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 12:25:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 134 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here  (Read 2168656 times)
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Re: The TS3 Store: post your questions, updates, and tech help here
« Reply #1300 on: 2011 July 02, 19:55:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the not working GEN registration phone a similar issue and would work with a similar fix?

EA Fixed that. Just need the latest sims3pack for it.
Where to grab the latest sims3pack then? Checking the download topic we have immortelleMuse's post (stating hers doesn't work), then panamacrew (who only post packages). That's the only two files containing the phone that you can find in the downloads section.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ci4q2flxly9i1b9
Updated Generations rewards Unmodified.
Finally, that damn phone! Baa Anach. Apparently it's like the spell book and must not be decrapped to work correctly, otherwise you'll have a big square saying 'Missing Resource' when sims use it.
jedimasterkatara
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: 2011 July 03, 02:53:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate to ask, but can someone post the Gothique Library as a package instead of a sims 3 pack?
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: 2011 July 03, 04:23:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate to ask, but can someone post the Gothique Library as a package instead of a sims 3 pack?

There's a tool for that at MTS.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1303 on: 2011 July 03, 05:13:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the not working GEN registration phone a similar issue and would work with a similar fix?

EA Fixed that. Just need the latest sims3pack for it.
Where to grab the latest sims3pack then? Checking the download topic we have immortelleMuse's post (stating hers doesn't work), then panamacrew (who only post packages). That's the only two files containing the phone that you can find in the downloads section.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ci4q2flxly9i1b9
Updated Generations rewards Unmodified.
Finally, that damn phone! Baa Anach. Apparently it's like the spell book and must not be decrapped to work correctly, otherwise you'll have a big square saying 'Missing Resource' when sims use it.

I have no such issue and I decrap everything. Although there might be a difference between installing as package and sims3pack, as I do the latter.

TaterTots
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: 2011 July 03, 05:22:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried multiple times to get the spellbook I downloaded here to work and each time I installed, my sim would just jump away from it when trying to interact with it. I ended up just buying it from the store and installing it first then the library set and it works fine and all the objects included in the library show up and work fine so far.
notyourbusiness
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: 2011 July 03, 09:24:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the library lot supposed to come with the new objects and spellbook installed when placed in a neighbourhood? Cause mine just has the crappy base game objects. 
playyourlife
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: 2011 July 03, 09:44:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could anybody export5 the Gothique Library Lot as a normal Sims 3 Pack and upload it here? It doenst show up when using the Mod-Folder-Version. THX
bettybrant
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: 2011 July 03, 10:57:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delphi's multi-installer is a useful tool, and I use it all the time, but I think this person is probably asking for the same thing that I was asking for, which is for someone to post the Gothique Library lot as a library file which can be installed directly into the library folder. This works fine and avoids the launcher completely. I've installed many lots this way; even ones that haven't worked using the regular method create a package file in the DC Backup folder which can then be converted into a library file. All that would need to happen in this case is for someone with a working launcher to install the Sims3Pack of the set and then to take the correct library file which is created and upload it somewhere (and you can tell which one it is by the time signature on it).
bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: 2011 July 03, 13:47:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delphi's multi-installer is a useful tool, and I use it all the time, but I think this person is probably asking for the same thing that I was asking for, which is for someone to post the Gothique Library lot as a library file which can be installed directly into the library folder. This works fine and avoids the launcher completely. I've installed many lots this way; even ones that haven't worked using the regular method create a package file in the DC Backup folder which can then be converted into a library file. All that would need to happen in this case is for someone with a working launcher to install the Sims3Pack of the set and then to take the correct library file which is created and upload it somewhere (and you can tell which one it is by the time signature on it).

It's the same thing. You can install lots by using Delphy's multi-installer to take a package out of a sims3pack and stick it in the library folder.
TaterTots
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: 2011 July 03, 19:49:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the library lot supposed to come with the new objects and spellbook installed when placed in a neighbourhood? Cause mine just has the crappy base game objects. 

I spoke too soon. Yes, it should have the new items installed when you place it, but mine also has base game objects in it. The new objects are in the game, just not on the lot. I'm just going to go in and put the new objects back in myself. At least we do have them.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: 2011 July 03, 20:02:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tiki fence isn't working for me, anyone else have this issue? It seems to have the same problem the Romanza Wedding Fence had.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: 2011 July 04, 00:28:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I spoke too soon. Yes, it should have the new items installed when you place it, but mine also has base game objects in it. The new objects are in the game, just not on the lot. I'm just going to go in and put the new objects back in myself. At least we do have them.

I believe this is the same issue that is discussed in a recent thread here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,20299.0.html

kirena
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: 2011 July 04, 09:11:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone know how to fix that please ?

It's in french and frome the spellbook...
notyourbusiness
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: 2011 July 04, 09:48:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe this is the same issue that is discussed in a recent thread here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,20299.0.html

That sucks.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: 2011 July 04, 10:07:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tiki fence isn't working for me, anyone else have this issue? It seems to have the same problem the Romanza Wedding Fence had.

What issue is that then? The Romanza Wedding Fence came out so long ago now and I don't think it was a set I actually bothered with.
I've had the alpha on the Tiki fence leaves fail to work on occassion, is that it?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: 2011 July 04, 13:53:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What issue is that then? The Romanza Wedding Fence came out so long ago now and I don't think it was a set I actually bothered with.
I've had the alpha on the Tiki fence leaves fail to work on occassion, is that it?

There are fixes for all the store fences here somewhere, I don't believe the tiki one had problems. In the case of these fixes they just didn't show up.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: 2011 July 04, 16:01:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What kissing_toast said, the Tiki fence just is not showing up in my game, there is no current fix posted anywhere from what I have searched, I will try redownloading the content and reinstalling it, as the file I used didn't work.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
bettybrant
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: 2011 July 04, 23:24:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's the same thing. You can install lots by using Delphy's multi-installer to take a package out of a sims3pack and stick it in the library folder.

Not quite.  I use Delphy's Multi-installer all the time and it is not like his CUSTARD tool.  You cannot use it to see what is in a particular package.  So if you extract the files from the Gothique Library Sims3Pack set (which I have already done) you cannot tell which of the numbered packages is actually the lot, and which should therefore be moved to the library folder.   If anyone has figured this out (which numbered package is which) or knows of a way to determine what is in a particular package file, please post.  Alternatively, someone could just upload the lot as a package/ library file and those of us who want to put the lot in our games without using the launcher would be very grateful. 
MegAnne
Knuckleheaded Knob

ENTP - Provider of graveside services

View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: 2011 July 05, 00:00:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not quite.  I use Delphy's Multi-installer all the time and it is not like his CUSTARD tool.  You cannot use it to see what is in a particular package.  So if you extract the files from the Gothique Library Sims3Pack set (which I have already done) you cannot tell which of the numbered packages is actually the lot, and which should therefore be moved to the library folder.   If anyone has figured this out (which numbered package is which) or knows of a way to determine what is in a particular package file, please post.  Alternatively, someone could just upload the lot as a package/ library file and those of us who want to put the lot in our games without using the launcher would be very grateful. 

The lot is the package 0x713dffa786a5319f4b8b84b57e59c521, the size is around 813K. If you open it in S3pe and check the _XML, it says "lot".

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert A. Heinlein
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: 2011 July 05, 01:12:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or you use his Dashboard to check what the packages actually are and if you have any conflicts.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: 2011 July 05, 03:46:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What kissing_toast said, the Tiki fence just is not showing up in my game, there is no current fix posted anywhere from what I have searched, I will try redownloading the content and reinstalling it, as the file I used didn't work.

Just checked mine, it's not there, it's possible it never was. Looks like we need a fix for this one too. I'm still having trouble finding my generations phone so I can uninstall/reinstall it. Found it, once I uninstalled it and reinstalled it it's working fine.

Also, someone was asking about the new library over riding one of the late night registration lots? My library is named 2 Library, but my LN lots are named dive bar and dance bar, so no, they are not replacing each other. The odd thing I suppose is the two LN lots are marked as store cc, while the library and gym are marked as regular cc.
« Last Edit: 2011 July 05, 04:22:49 by kissing_toast » Logged

bowrain
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: 2011 July 05, 04:52:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What MegAnne said. You can open those package files just like any other package files using s3pe or other package editor of your choice.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: 2011 July 05, 21:12:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The tiki fence shows up fine for me in my game. I used the files from here and decrapped as normal.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: 2011 July 05, 21:18:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The tiki fence shows up fine for me in my game. I used the files from here and decrapped as normal.

Total PEBCAK, It's there, I guess I just had to search moar.

Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: 2011 July 06, 01:42:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm, well I've searched the game and it's not there at all. I tried reinstalling the Compilation file it came with, but it did not work. Can anyone point me to the individual package upload for this set? I was unable to find it.

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: