More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 01:50:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Patch 1.11/2.6/3.2
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Patch 1.11/2.6/3.2  (Read 34119 times)
Dragon Slave
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Re: Patch 1.11/2.6/3.2
« Reply #50 on: 2010 April 18, 17:41:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a post here that breaks down how the instructions might look to sheeple.  I don't know how accurate it is since I never had to use the instructions myself.
WhattaHammer
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2010 April 19, 00:03:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello.

I don't have the expansion packs and currently run the base game. Will this beta, which is understandably reasonable since it it beta if it doesn't, work on my game?

Thank you.

Written language is a great thing. Appriciate it. Cherish it. Utilize it. Do these things for it, and it will do great things for you.
phnxflyng
Corpulent Cretin

Puny humans.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2010 April 19, 03:47:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh boy. That's hilarious. ^

And I just wanted to say, I *did* read all the threads I found referencing the new patch. I just wasn't clear on whether the latest AM worked with it or not, since Pescado didn't update the patch number on the download page. I'm just not that psychic, I'm afraid. So I do appreciate the clarification, it was necessary, particularly since I'm not very tech savvy and if I fuck something up I'm going to cause a lot more headaches begging for people to help me un-fuck it up.

And I was trying to be funny with the hospital remark (although it was, in fact, true). Sorry if the humor was lost on people.

INTP.
Ishigreensa
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2010 April 20, 00:24:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After reading these posts, I'm sure not to recommend this site to anyone!
There are high school kids out there that are just learning to use a computer as well
as some adults that are new to it, and you sharks just go attacking without care!

You can be Civiil and still tell them to go see the fucking directions!
I am now removing any awesome mods I have because I do not support this kind
of ass line support system!

If you want to tell someone to read the fucking directions, there are polite ways to do it!
And for your information, those directions are not as simple for first time Sims users as you think...
Considering that you DO NOT USE the AUTO INSTALLING Program that came with the game
And some of these users are used to just clicking a button and there it is
What you need is a patient teacher who will post kindly but firmly to follow the direction, and to have those directions with pictures and displays so someone with limited skills can follow what you are posting! 
Damn you wolves!
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2010 April 20, 00:46:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After reading these posts, I'm sure not to recommend this site to anyone!
There are high school kids out there that are just learning to use a computer as well
as some adults that are new to it, and you sharks just go attacking without care!
Yep, pretty much.  I would describe my attacks as "carefree."  "Fiddle-de-dee!" I often exclaim, whilst attacking.

You can be civil and still tell them to go see the fucking directions!
I think the easiest way to remove the multiple awesomemods you apparently have would be to unplug your ass line and let your tears of RAGE and indignation just wash the mods right out of your game.

If you want to tell someone to read the fucking directions, there are polite ways to do it!
I think "polite" went out the window when you used the eff-word there, pottymouth!
And for your information, those directions are not as simple for first time Sims users as you think...
Considering that you DO NOT USE the AUTO INSTALLING Program that came with the game
The installer that comes with the game is, frankly, crap.  MATY does not endorse its use.
And some of these users are used to just clicking a button and there it is
Some users might be used to having the family dog lick peanut butter off of their nethers as well.  That doesn't mean MATY should support it.
What you need is a patient teacher who will post kindly but firmly to follow the direction, and to have those directions with pictures and displays so someone with limited skills can follow what you are posting! 
Damn you wolves!
I've been here for several years and have never had any major problems, perhaps because I paid attention to the multiple "READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING" signs, read the FAQ, and took pains to not be overly tardish.  The name of the website is "MORE AWESOME THAN YOU," but people still manage to come here and have the nerve to be SURPRISED when the regulars are less than willing to cater to their speshul needs.

Also, AROOOOOOO.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Dragon Slave
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2010 April 20, 03:04:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

B-b-but why? You're the most important member here!  Without you using the mods, it will never be the same again! Cry Cry Cry
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2010 April 20, 04:10:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

B-b-but why? You're the most important member here!  Without you using the mods, it will never be the same again! Cry Cry Cry
Despondent, Pescado stops developing the Awesomemod.  MATY collapses, tards run screaming in flames through the forums.

And I saw Satan laugh with all his might
The day
The mu-
Sic died.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2010 April 20, 09:50:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And I saw Satan laugh with all his might
The day
The mu-
Sic died.

MY FAVOURITEST SONG EVAR. FYCL.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2010 April 21, 01:14:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

of ass line support system! ... Damn you wolves!

Unfortunately, without your support to the supportive ass line which can not support you without your support, we, the wolves, can not provide the support to the ass line that is necessary to support you in supporting us.  This is, of course, unsupportable.

Tribulatio proxima est
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2010 April 21, 03:28:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

of ass line support system! ... Damn you wolves!

Unfortunately, without your support to the supportive ass line which can not support you without your support, we, the wolves, can not provide the support to the ass line that is necessary to support you in supporting us.  This is, of course, unsupportable.
I support this.

Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2010 April 22, 20:39:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And if you want the 'polite' version; this is not a pay site and nobody is requested to come here. This is, at one extreme, a fan clique like any other member web page. At the other end it is a tech support group for the initiated / knowledgeable. When I recommend this web page to my friends I tell them to read much and post little, because the locals are vicious when roused.

Let me ask you something - when you go overseas do you drink the water and then blame somebody else for your Deli Belly?
« Last Edit: 2010 April 23, 00:06:04 by Madame Mim » Logged

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: