More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:31:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Core mod Incompatibility with Awesome Mod?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Core mod Incompatibility with Awesome Mod?  (Read 24506 times)
babykinz
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Core mod Incompatibility with Awesome Mod?
« on: 2010 March 25, 14:51:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure what it means, i have a few mods, mostly Twallans and 2 of my own. i got this right after loading game AFTER the Game patches for the Latest patch. This appears right as the World adventures loading screen shows.

My other issue, my not be related to this mod - my sims never seem to return home after school or from work. Or even when they travel to the park or gym, or any place, The "Go Home" button next to selected sims picture, i click it, and the sim doesnt do anything just stands there, i have to manual click an empty area of ground near the house, and select "Go Here/with" to get my sims home. It works without Mods or CC. Unsure what the issue is.
Ghost Sdoj
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Core mod Incompatibility with Awesome Mod?
« Reply #1 on: 2010 March 25, 14:57:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are giving Pescado too much credit. The copy of Awesome Mod that you presumably downloaded after you patched wasn't updated for the patch yet.
Silent Dreamer
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 March 25, 15:38:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are giving Pescado too much credit. The copy of Awesome Mod that you presumably downloaded after you patched wasn't updated for the patch yet.

There is a patch-compatible AwesomeMod available if you look in the proper places. Hint: it isn't "official" yet so therefore not in the main directory.

The stupid threshold has reached critical mass! Brain explosions imminent!
babykinz
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 March 25, 15:50:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok, so answer to the first issue is solved. What about my Other issue, i cant post on the sims 3 forums, about it, But its annoying to realize sims children are out past curfew, when your busy with a 9 person family. None of the sims in my current town can return home Via a Car, or cab. But they can in a new Game. With all my mods and CC. Something tells me my Current Hood i play is bugged. I tried moving the family out, Deleting the house, Readding them to the lot. And still no go..
Rachelcarolyn
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 March 26, 00:37:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i'm having the same problem and i'm trying to figure out how to fix it! my game says it is up to date, even though it is version 2.6.11 !! help! does the latest version of awesome mod include this version?
Silent Dreamer
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 March 26, 00:57:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The new awesomemod isn't for you. Go away.

wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 March 26, 01:03:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

help! does the latest version of awesome mod include this version?

NO.  You need the test version to work with the new patch.  Pescado puts out a test version to make sure everything works properly before making it the main release.

Get the test version, otherwise wait until Pescado updates AM on the main page before applying the patch.

ok, so answer to the first issue is solved. What about my Other issue, i cant post on the sims 3 forums, about it, But its annoying to realize sims children are out past curfew, when your busy with a 9 person family. None of the sims in my current town can return home Via a Car, or cab. But they can in a new Game. With all my mods and CC. Something tells me my Current Hood i play is bugged. I tried moving the family out, Deleting the house, Readding them to the lot. And still no go..

You have answered your own question, read what you wrote.  If everything works in a new game, you have your solution.  Your old game is FUCKED UP.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
LearnSomethingFromThis
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 April 02, 12:14:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm getting this, too.
I downloaded the new awesome mod, but I'm only playing with the base game. Is that the incompatibility? Do I need to use an older version or what?
Silent Dreamer
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 April 02, 15:47:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm getting this, too.
I downloaded the new awesome mod, but I'm only playing with the base game. Is that the incompatibility? Do I need to use an older version or what?

Did you even READ this thread? Or any of the other fifty million threads on this EXACT SAME ISSUE? The answer you seek is posted everywhere. Hell, some tard-enablers even posted links to the correct version just for idiots like you.

snowbawl
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010 April 02, 15:55:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/test/awesome.zip

It is a legitimate question.  For someone who does not know the forum well, the test version is nearly impossible to find without reading through every single thread.  Let's face it, people aren't going to do that.  So you are going to get this question again and again and again until the version is either publicly released or readily found links are available.
Silent Dreamer
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010 April 02, 16:10:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/test/awesome.zip

It is a legitimate question.  For someone who does not know the forum well, the test version is nearly impossible to find without reading through every single thread.  Let's face it, people aren't going to do that.  So you are going to get this question again and again and again until the version is either publicly released or readily found links are available.

That's the thing though. They are readily found. In five or six recent threads, even. Just searching for the word "mismatch" gets you that link these days. Hell, if you limit the search to 30 days, this thread and the one I'm talking about comes up.

LearnSomethingFromThis
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010 April 02, 16:14:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm getting this, too.

Did you even READ this thread? Or any of the other fifty million threads on this EXACT SAME ISSUE? The answer you seek is posted everywhere. Hell, some tard-enablers even posted links to the correct version just for idiots like you.

Did you even READ my post? It's not the same issue, I've tried the test version and did so again just there. It hasn't changed anything. Furthermore, loading stops for me when I click ignore. The only way I can get my game to work is without AM.
snowbawl
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010 April 02, 16:20:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the thing though. They are readily found. In five or six recent threads, even. Just searching for the word "mismatch" gets you that link these days. Hell, if you limit the search to 30 days, this thread and the one I'm talking about comes up.

Only Noone uses teh search box.  
Also, the timestamp is from a week ago.  Why hasn't this been formally released?  I am not playing right now, so I don't know jack.  But is there a reason?

@learnwhatever-
Is your game fully patched?
Silent Dreamer
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010 April 02, 16:22:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm getting this, too.

Did you even READ my post? It's not the same issue, I've tried the test version and did so again just there. It hasn't changed anything. Furthermore, loading stops for me when I click ignore. The only way I can get my game to work is without AM.

Have you tried deleting the scriptCache file? Are you sure you're running version 1.11 of the game and the 2010-Mar-24 18:51:28 version of Awesomemod?

Also, the timestamp is from a week ago.  Why hasn't this been formally released?  I am not playing right now, so I don't know jack.  But is there a reason?

Not using the search box sounds like a personal problem. As for not being formally released? I'd like to know that myself. I haven't noticed any bugs while playing.

LearnSomethingFromThis
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010 April 02, 18:22:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you tried deleting the scriptCache file? Are you sure you're running version 1.11 of the game and the 2010-Mar-24 18:51:28 version of Awesomemod?

Oh right. There was the problem. Download manger wasn't installed (don't know how that happened, I thought it was) so I wasn't getting updates. Got the patch, it seems to be working fine. Thanks.
Lorina
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2010 April 17, 00:37:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry to interrupt this... BUT... my current game version is 2.5
My awesome mod expired so I downloaded another today. When I installed it that CORE-INCOMPABILITY-THING appeared.
I don't know how does that affect my game and I don't figure out why I hace that version mismatching if I haven't changed ANYTHING.
But... weird things started to happen after I installed the awesomemod:
-Crash to desktop when clickin' on Pool Tool
-Dissapearing objects (my house didn't hace any objects when I re-entered there, even my plants)
-Unclickable objects

I'm not sure if that is related to the CORE-THING...
Insult me if you want, but PLEASE, answer me.

Thanx.
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2010 April 17, 00:54:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also, the timestamp is from a week ago.  Why hasn't this been formally released?  I am not playing right now, so I don't know jack.  But is there a reason?

@learnwhatever-
Is your game fully patched?

Even using the search box it took me quite some time to find a link to the test version.

And there have been multiple test versions since the last time pescado updated the thread. My assumption is that he has abandoned the thread and hates us.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010 April 17, 09:23:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My awesome mod expired so I downloaded another today. When I installed it that CORE-INCOMPABILITY-THING appeared.
I don't know how does that affect my game and I don't figure out why I hace that version mismatching if I haven't changed ANYTHING.

For fuck sake, patch your fucking game and be up to date with everything.  Current WA version is 2.6.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Lorina
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2010 April 18, 03:36:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For fuck sake, patch your fucking game and be up to date with everything.  Current WA version is 2.6.

I know the current version is 2.6... but I don't want to update yet.
And:
If I'm using the 2.5 version of awesome mod with the 2.5 version of WA, Why that CORE-MISMATCHING-thing appears?
That's my question!

Thanx if somebody can ANSWER my question...
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2010 April 18, 04:20:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is no 2.5 version of AwesomeMod anymore.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Inf
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010 April 19, 00:02:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just picked up the newest AM this afternoon and haven't had any issues. Before i picked up the new version though I was getting the above mention dialog box. But it's gone now. So all is good. The box never bothered me to begin with. Just clicked ignore and went about my business.  Wink

Just when you thought you had me in your clutches...I surprised you again!!!
Complete Instructions: HERE
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2010 April 19, 19:07:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just picked up the newest AM this afternoon and haven't had any issues. Before i picked up the new version though I was getting the above mention dialog box. But it's gone now. So all is good. The box never bothered me to begin with. Just clicked ignore and went about my business.  Wink

OMFGWTFSTFUDIAF Seriously, STOP POSTING. You are fast becoming the tard du jour. Piss off and take your shite grammar and irritating smilies with you.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
saraswati
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2010 April 20, 21:10:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is no 2.5 version of AwesomeMod anymore.
Pescado, you might need to update the version numbers in this post, I think it might be causing the confusion this time. I got the message and figured it out it meant that you'd updated the version, you just hadn't updated the numbers on the post. Some of these guys may just not have been round here long enough to know that they needed to draw that conclusion.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: