More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:19:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread  (Read 1474891 times)
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
Re: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
« Reply #1575 on: 2015 December 11, 07:34:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I forget all the terminology but I've had no problems using the ctrl + c and getting all of what I'm supposed to get with awesomemod according to the rtfm. I haven't tried ctrl + alt yet, I'll let you know how that goes. I also redownloaded the mod just in case I had download fail, so I'll give that a try if ctrl + alt gives me no joy.

Thanks for being so patient with me.

ETA: Still not showing up on the menu tree. Trying downloading from yet another link and hoping for the best.

More ETA: And that didn't work either.

Let me know what info you need and I can give it.

Oh, that reminds me - did you take out the skilling tones from the work dropdowns because they are also AWOL.
« Last Edit: 2015 December 11, 14:12:15 by floopyboo » Logged

http://bigbrotherlawndale.deviantart.com/

The awesomest thing on the internet.
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: 2015 December 11, 15:45:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you using any Twallan mods? I forget which ones do it and I can't check right now, but some of them mess with the AM functionality when ctrl and shift clicking.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1577 on: 2015 December 11, 22:47:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am. To wit:

Hybrid
master controller
master controller cheats
master controller integration
master controller progression
overwatch
portrait panel
register
relationship panel
relativity
selector
sleep freedom
story progression
story progression extra
story progression population
story progression relationship
traffic
woohooer
woohooer scoring
woohooer toilet stall

Please excise lack of caps, dislocated left pinky & using left shift canes like a bitch. :z

ETA: looks like it might be relationship panel. That's easy. Will remove & report back if problem persists.

Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: 2015 December 12, 07:46:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was spawnmoreoverlords removed at some point? I'd like to populate this empty neighborhood without installing Twallan SP or spending ages in and out of CAS, but the game keeps insisting there's no such code. I've tried it with testingcheats on and with AwesomeDebug on, no dice.

Disregard this comment. Even after years I'm still the kind of noob who manages to enable the wrong freaking debug. Overlords successfully spawned, though roughly half of them had the same last name ("Peasant") which is strange.
« Last Edit: 2015 December 12, 08:10:58 by Insanity Prelude » Logged
floopyboo
The Biter
Pinheaded Pissant

Back by popular demand!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1579 on: 2015 December 12, 13:19:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Following up - it was indeed relationship panel, thanks Starler. One wonders why one has to search so hard on the forums to find that out though. You'd think that with it being a known issue it would have been listed with the mod under known issues. Le sigh. At least I can macro with the best of them now.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: 2015 December 12, 15:18:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Disregard this comment. Even after years I'm still the kind of noob who manages to enable the wrong freaking debug. Overlords successfully spawned, though roughly half of them had the same last name ("Peasant") which is strange.
This is normal. If a household spawns as a non-fambly of multiple unrelated sims, none of them will share the same last name, so the household is named "Peasant" as a result.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Sardonic
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: 2015 December 23, 20:04:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have not seen or heard of this patch. If someone has a link to either the patch, or notes to said patch, I'll take a look. Otherwise, I'd suggest you just hit ignore and see what happens. Although if your game explodes unmodded, that's certainly not a good sign.

This is really all that there is:

https://help.ea.com/en/article/new-launcher-for-the-sims-3/
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/860900/small-update-coming-to-the-pc-version-of-the-sims-3/p1
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: 2016 January 27, 21:43:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is the "falconpunch" command still included in AM?  I have a sim with a stuck pregnancy, and usually falconpunch solves the problem, but it isn't showing in the list of commands or seems to be working.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: 2016 January 28, 02:10:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have used the command with the latest AM, I'm 99% sure. I'll check with Pescado.

ETA: Yep command still there but not listed, so as not to upset Fs.

I just select the sim and type falconpunch. Don't need to type sim's name or anything else afair.
« Last Edit: 2016 January 28, 03:53:49 by witch » Logged

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: 2016 January 28, 17:12:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's what I thought.  Maybe just something really messed up with the sim in question which is why it didn't work.  Might just need to kill them off in some horrible way.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: 2016 January 28, 19:32:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nraas has a stop pregnancy option as well, can't recall the module it's in.

Janyses
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: 2016 March 05, 14:32:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome creates a map tag for every car that is placed on a Savvy Seller parking space. Is it possible to have it ignore these vehicles? I have quite a few for sell, so the tags take up a good portion of the screen.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: 2016 March 06, 03:16:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This name is not useful to me in identifying the object. Do a Shift-Click or CRTL-Shift-Click, I forget which, and identify the object more meaningfully using "What's This". EAxis gives objects silly names which are completely useless in actually identifying the item, I need a real name.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Janyses
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: 2016 March 12, 19:03:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Debugenabler tells me it is called: Sims3.Store.Objects.GalleryShopParkingSpace. I don't see a "What's This?" option, only "Nuke" and "Object>Delete." Anyway, it appears the cars are being detected as derelict vehicles.

I haven't used ITF in a while, so I'm not sure if the future pedestals exhibit the same behavior.
« Last Edit: 2016 March 12, 19:27:09 by Janyses » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: 2016 March 13, 06:26:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Apparently this is an introduced store object not part of the game's core files, so that's why I've never seen it. Posted probably fix.

Janyses
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: 2016 March 17, 00:01:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This version is making all needs and moodlets freeze. Some needs will increase, but they never decrease and moodlets are applied indefinitely without counting down. Every so often, all needs are maxed automatically. The map tag fix did the trick though, thanks.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: 2016 March 18, 16:08:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Should already have been fixed.

wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: 2016 March 18, 20:46:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have been using the latest version and everything so far seems just fine.  Needs decrease as they should and moodlets count down just fine.  Knock on wood.

nervous
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: 2016 May 05, 03:32:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but...it's my best shot. I'm just wondering if there are any plans to update AwesomeMod for TS3 version 1.69? It works on it; however, it crashes randomly and can be laggy/slow...it'd be great if it was updated. Get rid of bugs and stuff.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: 2016 May 05, 08:10:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but...it's my best shot. I'm just wondering if there are any plans to update AwesomeMod for TS3 version 1.69?

No. AM won't be updated for Origin.

wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: 2016 May 05, 16:00:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but...it's my best shot. I'm just wondering if there are any plans to update AwesomeMod for TS3 version 1.69?

The problem with that is 1.69 is not available for everyone, only those using origin.  Those without origin or using the mac version of the game don't have the update/patch, and as the FOJ doesn't use origin, he also doesn't have the update to work with.

MoonNight
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: 2016 September 04, 17:36:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I already mentioned this problem but after all this time it is still present in my game. I will try to be more detailed. I have problem with autonomnous socializing. It works ok between teen-teen or child-child or adult-adult. I tested this problem with my teen sim. Autonomnous socializing beetwen teen and adult doesnt work if their relationship is only aquantaince. Once my teen became friends (with user directed interactions)with adult sim it started to work ok. Same ¨problem happens with teen-child auto socializing or adult-child. It seems like it works as it should between same age group sims. I didn't test it between adult-elder or young adult-adult. But i think adult-young adult works fine. When i was observing NPC interacting with each other I noticed same problem so its not just problem with active sims. If you will have some time can you look at that problem please. Its a minor thing but i really enjoy autonomnous interactions, makes town life more interesting.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: 2016 September 19, 09:49:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let me guess this straight. You're complaining that your sims aren't sufficiently pedophiles for your taste? You know if that's what you want, there IS a trait for that.

MoonNight
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: 2016 September 19, 23:30:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No. I am talking about normal autonomnous social interactions that usualy in non moded game works ok. Did i ever mention romance? Game was tested with using only awesome mod. And when testing I was only using friendly interactions. I never said anything about romance. I don't play with adult-teen romance in my games. I was only asking that you look at that problem if you have some time so that autonomnous socialization will work like it works in non modded game. I was only bringing possible bug to your attention. Maybe its only in my game for whatever reason. I asked nicely and didn't demand anything.
Sabian
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: 2016 September 19, 23:59:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I am unable to change sim lifespans with AwesomeMod installed. I am testing with only AM installed, all other mods removed, and I can change lifespans fine without AM. Granted it's been a few years since I last played Sims 3, but I don't remember AM doing that before. I don't see any options in the config file that would control that.  Did I screw something up or is this intentional? If it's intentional what are the lifespans set to in AM?

Thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: