More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:27:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 67 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread  (Read 1474948 times)
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Re: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
« Reply #1400 on: 2014 April 22, 01:35:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesomemod has been repacked. Please download again.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: 2014 April 22, 22:33:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

since now there are no more patches/SPs/EPs it isn't necessary any more.

Given that we are talking about EAxis and they appear to have screwed TS4 and delayed it so much, I wouldn't be surprised if they threw out some super borked EP/SP and/or another patch to break everything before TS4 gets here, whenever that may be.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
deanvspanties
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: 2014 April 23, 15:42:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello i'm a super noob here (so please don't tear me to pieces for this) and I really don't know if this bug has already been reported, but it seems that the awesome configuration tool works great except that it won't filter custom content in CAS automatically. I don't know if you've already fixed this and are planning on including it in the new update, or if it's just me that has the problem. I've honestly tried asking Google Jesus for answers and nothing he's telling me really seems to match my problem.

It's not a huge deal (except that creating sims can be excruciating without it), but I'm just voicing this issue in case it really is a problem you didn't know about and you would like to put this fix in along with the new update.

And if it's too late and awesome mod is already updated, I can't find the new version to download for the life of me I suck at finding things please send help.
« Last Edit: 2014 April 23, 18:11:23 by deanvspanties » Logged

"Jogging is the worst, Chris. I mean I know it's good for you but, God, at what cost?"
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: 2014 April 23, 16:14:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as AM versions go, there is only one version of AM available for download in the AM thread; the latest version. If your game is updated to 1.67 and you're not getting an error message at start up indicating that your mods are out of date, then you are running the most recent version of AM.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
deanvspanties
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: 2014 April 23, 17:21:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow okay. I actually wasn't updated to the latest version of awesome mod. Which is confusing because the download post here says it was edited WAY before I installed the sims 3 and awesome mod (I actually did it on this computer just last month and it says it was edited in September 2010). Maybe the date never changes even though it's updated but whatever.

Point is, I updated and still doesn't filter custom clothes for me. I checked the config and it looks to be correct  and everything else seems to be working

<CustomClothingFilterIsDefault value="True">
       <!--CAS shows custom skins by default for faster loading when switching categories.-->
    </CustomClothingFilterIsDefault>

But still 38749029042870942 clothes pop up when I load it.(this is just a rough estimate) Maybe I'm confused as to how this filter is supposed to work? It's the same as the game's manual clothing filter, only automatic right?

"Jogging is the worst, Chris. I mean I know it's good for you but, God, at what cost?"
Viscount
immortelleMuse
Blathering Buffoon

INTP

View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: 2014 April 23, 17:24:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FWIW, if you wanted the CAS filter for faster loading, using Twallan's Master Controller has options to "show in compact form" as well as totally customize the filters you can choose to view in CAS. You'd need Master Controller Integration for it to show up in the normal game setup (versus using the Nraas prompts.)

You can get more information on the Nraas wiki > Master Controller > Interactions. If you have questions about it, ask there.

No matter how old you are, no matter how badass you think you are, if a toddler hands you their ringing toy phone-- you answer it.
deanvspanties
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: 2014 April 23, 17:31:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the info. It's good to know, but still I wish the default custom clothes filter with awesome would work for me. Does it work for everyone else?

wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: 2014 April 28, 04:11:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe the filter broke some time ago, and was reported, just not sure if it has been looked into without success or if it went by the wayside.  I suspect somewhere within the EAxis patches and game updates some of these problems became a little harder to find and fix.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Shiggy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: 2014 June 04, 22:22:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried using the spawnmoreoverlords command and this happened. 1.67 patch, every EP but ITF, awesome.package from timestamp 2014/05/08 17:03:04
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: 2014 June 05, 01:45:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, how odd. Never seen that one before. Does it always happen? Don't save after that happens. It should be noted that test and debug commands like that are not meant to be regularly used.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
cassblonde
Exasperating Eyesore

Lazy Lurker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1410 on: 2014 June 05, 21:04:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This keeps popping up. Help?

I'm an apathetic sociopath, I'd kill you if I cared.
Shiggy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: 2014 June 06, 02:24:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, how odd. Never seen that one before. Does it always happen? Don't save after that happens. It should be noted that test and debug commands like that are not meant to be regularly used.
It's an irregular error, it sometimes happens.
MrAxe
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: 2014 June 07, 06:51:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

PuppetMasterMode isn't working for me, and it's one of the commands so integral to my Sims 3 playing that I even did a clean install of Sims 3 1.67 (all expansions as well), used ONLY AwesomeMod, and started a new save. Nothing, there is no option to make an unrelated sim the active sim like I used to be able to a few months ago. Is this a known problem, or am I just being retarded? I made DAMN WELL SURE to only post here as an absolute last resort.

From my config:

<PuppetMasterMode value="True">
       <!--Rightclick switching does not check household if household was previously selected.-->
    </PuppetMasterMode>
Blackkhatt
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: 2014 June 07, 20:45:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok firstly,

Hey assholes. Yes quite aggressive for a newbie, but I know how you elite's love your douche-baggery. Ok, kidding. Don't Jezz me just yet.

2ndly? Apologies if anyone caught my little individual thread ehlp request. I've deleted it.

3rdly, yes... help time. Please?

Ok so I love awesomemod (yep, smoke blown, but true) but I've got myself a good ol' flagrant error and I'm hoping one of you pro's can help spot the issue. I've read through it, It seems to be pointing to multiple things but I'm not sure what to pay attention to specifically. So here goes...

<FSE>
  <Error>System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.
#0: 0x00011 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Socializing.Sims3.Gameplay.Socializing.Genealogy:IsBloodRelated (Sims3.Gameplay.Socializing.Genealogy) (29398DE0 [00000000] )
#1: 0x0002a callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription:NumNonFamilyRelationships () ()
#2: 0x00012 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Skills.Sims3.Gameplay.Skills.Charisma:GateRequirementsSatisfied () ()
#3: 0x00025 callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.GainSkill+<>c__DisplayClass1:<GetSkillsOfInterest>b__0 (Sims3.Gameplay.Skills.SkillNames) (34CAF9F0 [3] )
#4: 0x00000            in System.System.Predicate`1:Invoke (Sims3.Gameplay.Skills.SkillNames) (3392B0A0 [3] )
#5: 0x00014 callvirt   in System.Collections.Generic.System.Collections.Generic.List`1:GetIndex (int,int,System.Predicate`1) (58949EE8
  • [1] [8253934181698154656/0x728bdd683392b0a0] )
#6: 0x00024 call       in System.Collections.Generic.System.Collections.Generic.List`1:RemoveAll (System.Predicate`1) (58949EE8 [865251488/0x3392b0a0] )
#7: 0x00578 callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.GainSkill:GetSkillsOfInterest (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription) ([33D042A8] )
#8: 0x00085 call       in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.GainSkill:Weight (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription,Awesome.StoryBus.SimToading/ToadReason&) ([33D042A8] [1491005484] )
#9: 0x0000a call       in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.GainSkill:Weight (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription) ([33D042A8] )
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

#0: 0x00000 superop    in System.Reflection.System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke (object,object[]) (58A50300 [00000000] [2926C760] )
#1: 0x00096 callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Fambly+Member:.ctor (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription) (58949F30 [33D042A8] )
#2: 0x000fe newobj     in Awesome.StoryBus.Awesome.StoryBus.Fambly:.ctor (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Household) (31B3F900 [32934A80] )
#3: 0x0003e newobj     in Awesome.StoryBus.Awesome.StoryBus.ToadMachine:SelectRandomFambly () ()
#4: 0x00003 call       in Awesome.StoryBus.Awesome.StoryBus.ToadMachine:BuyARandomToading () ()
#5: 0x00032 call       in Awesome.StoryBus.Awesome.StoryBus.Driver:OnTimer () ()
#6: 0x00000            in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.AlarmTimerCallback:Invoke () ()
#7: 0x00000            in Sims3.Gameplay.Sims3.Gameplay.Function:Invoke () ()
#8: 0x00003 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Sims3.Gameplay.OneShotFunction:Simulate () ()
#9: 0x00005 call       in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.AlarmManager+AlarmOneShot:Simulate () ()
#10: 0x0001e callvirt   in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()
</Error>
</FSE>

(If you prefer a screenshot, please say, just my wireless keyboard is being a shitstain right now)

Thanks guys, hope you can help.
« Last Edit: 2014 June 08, 01:40:42 by Blackkhatt » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: 2014 June 08, 02:44:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm. It looks like something is buggered in your neighborhood, the condition where a sim appears to have a null entry shouldn't normally occur.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
cassblonde
Exasperating Eyesore

Lazy Lurker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1415 on: 2014 June 08, 11:17:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm. It looks like something is buggered in your neighborhood, the condition where a sim appears to have a null entry shouldn't normally occur.

Thanks - I deleted caches and resetworld. It seems to be better now.

I'm an apathetic sociopath, I'd kill you if I cared.
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: 2014 July 01, 17:31:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're not patched fully. The current version of AM is for the most recent patch. No, there are no previous versions available.

ETA: Looks like it deleted its post (or was nuked, as it was most likely a sock). Serves me right for not quoting it.
« Last Edit: 2014 July 07, 18:03:40 by Starler » Logged

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
Final Warrior
Blathering Buffoon

A Bastard and a Half

View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: 2014 July 20, 09:26:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

showconfig
-> DisableTraitCaps: True

addtrait angler
-> Boo! [SimName] already has 4 out of 4 traits allowed!

Playing with all expansions, 1.67. Isla Paradiso, household of 1 Teen Sim if it matters. AwesomeMod as of yesterday (well, grabbed from Mirror 1 yesterday, with configuration generated by the Configuration Tool webpage).

e: I didn't rtfm enough.
« Last Edit: 2014 July 20, 12:06:44 by Final Warrior » Logged
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: 2014 July 20, 11:27:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought no trait caps was for adults because there was a problem with aging up if the sim had surplus traits?

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Final Warrior
Blathering Buffoon

A Bastard and a Half

View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: 2014 July 20, 12:05:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So it is. awesome/rtfm.txt doesn't mention that in addtrait's listing under Debug, it's under the listing under CAS ("Can use code 'addtrait <trait>' to add more than 5 traits to adult+ sim").
antitheftmilk
Asinine Airhead

to forgive, divine, to purr, feline

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1420 on: 2014 August 15, 06:55:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pretty sure this is some sort of actual error. And yes, I've done a whole lot of searching.

Dusted off the sims 3, reinstalled fresh from a year+ hiatus. I installed pets, seasons and supernatural, in release order. I manually updated everything.

Followed directions here to install framework. Used fresh NRAAS mods. Other then a few Cmar body mods and I think three hairs off MTS my game is vanilla.
I used the NRAAS Story Progression suite, Woohoer and his master controller. I had his error trap as well as a few of the small mods. Played a while. Missed the awesome functionality.

Used fresh awesome mod with fresh config file.

Awesomemod has decided that there is a competing core mod and lets me exit out of the game. NRAAS are not core mods. (other then error trap and my understanding was that those two were made to play together. Doesn't matter, removing it did not help.)

And now I'm getting crashes and freezes at load. I did not have these issues before adding awesome mod and even after removing it I'm having issues.

And yes, I delete the script files between each mod change. I've also started new hoods as trying to open the old hood causes a crash. Ideas on what has happened?

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: 2014 August 15, 10:37:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Check that you have patched your game appropriately, and don't have duplicate copies of things.

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: 2014 August 15, 11:29:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you use KT's Store Fixes 2, try replacing that with Capitaine Marie's fixes all rolled into one. It's in KT's thread. Store Fixes 2 has been reportedly causing crashes. I haven't had a crash since replacing it.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
YoungOldPrude
Corpulent Cretin

Cat-aholic

View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: 2014 August 19, 06:56:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Question: Does the "fixall" cheat still throw an error message when sims are enrolled in home-world-universities? I am currently fine-tuning the creation of a world on patch level 1.63, so I'll update AM as soon as I complete it. I'm trying to make the world run as smoothly as possible, but "fixall" always comes in handy.

"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life—music and cats." ~Albert Schweitzer

"Happy people can be so cruel."
~ Claudia of Silent Hill 3.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: 2014 August 19, 08:39:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have not had the opportunity to test any university features. What was the issue there?

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 67 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: