More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:29:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 67 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread  (Read 1474973 times)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
« Reply #1325 on: 2013 October 28, 06:13:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fixing now. Upping momentarily.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Veryn_star
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: 2013 October 28, 08:36:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm using the latest test version of Awesome Mod and the only problem I've had has been when the time portal appears and my sim inspects it. My sim inspected it for most of the day in sim time and I couldn't cancel the action either. I had to use the resetsim cheat in order to break the loop.
Juan Sfalcin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: 2013 October 28, 12:55:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm also having Flagrant System Errors when using fixall.

Sims putting on and off the jetpack before interactions: AM related or not?
gotthilf
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: 2013 October 28, 13:35:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm using the latest test version of Awesome Mod and the only problem I've had has been when the time portal appears and my sim inspects it. My sim inspected it for most of the day in sim time and I couldn't cancel the action either. I had to use the resetsim cheat in order to break the loop.

This issue is not related to AM - I have the same without AW installed (using "only" Twallan's mods at the moment)
Cyron
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1329 on: 2013 October 28, 14:53:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This issue is not related to AM - I have the same without AW installed (using "only" Twallan's mods at the moment)
That could be related to the high tech skill. I experienced it myself and I also have read some reports about it and it seems a Sim with a high tech level greater 2 can't inspect the timeportal. I guess the Eaxis devs assumed that only Sims who have never been to the future and therefore have a high tech level of 0 inspect the time portal.

Greetings,
Cyron
Veryn_star
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: 2013 October 28, 15:47:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That could be related to the high tech skill. I experienced it myself and I also have read some reports about it and it seems a Sim with a high tech level greater 2 can't inspect the timeportal. I guess the Eaxis devs assumed that only Sims who have never been to the future and therefore have a high tech level of 0 inspect the time portal.

Thanks to both of you. So if I go by this then I can up my sims high tech skill past 2 then they will be able to use the portal without getting stuck in that loop?
Cyron
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1331 on: 2013 October 28, 16:41:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Veryn_star The high tech skill should be below 3. Better try with zero.

Greetings,
Cyron
Veryn_star
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: 2013 October 28, 16:45:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Veryn_star The high tech skill should be below 3. Better try with zero.
That's weird because my sim has zero high tech skill and got caught in that loop that I originally posted about. EA bugs are so annoying.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: 2013 October 28, 19:31:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How long do the test mirrors usually take to update? I've just gone to download the newest version but it still has the same date and time stamp as the one I already have from yesterday: 27/10/13 01:49
MoonNight
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: 2013 October 28, 20:46:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The newest version of awesome mod is already on this site to download. Its no longer beta.
CLmeow
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1335 on: 2013 November 05, 00:51:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While playing ITF I got the following messages.  Pardon the poor quality shots, I had to use my phone cam and they didn't turn out too well, but seem readable.  I hope this helps in bug hunting.  I have no idea what it means other than what it reads.

I had to turn them into .rar files to post them here.  Sorry

I got 4  more FSE's but as the first three looked the same as the two I posted here I just clicked ok and continued to play.  Then I got another one.  I took a picture of it on my phone and need to transfer it to my computer and post it here so you can look at it.  I still have no idea why it's doing this.

Edit: I was not able to put the newest one here as even when made a .gif it was still too big, so I posted it to public on facebook and put the link here.  I hope it's the right link.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=686377124705666&set=a.686377108039001.1073741825.100000001537000&type=3&theater 

Just in case that one does not work, here is the link to the facebook account I put it on.  It's the only public photo I put there.

https://www.facebook.com/Edlyn.Liberty

* System Error shots.rar (539.24 KB - downloaded 232 times.)
« Last Edit: 2013 November 07, 08:41:07 by CLmeow » Logged

Cats don't hunt seals. They would if they knew what they were and where to find them. But they don't, so that's all right. - Terry Pratchett
Cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.
schwinnrider
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: 2013 November 19, 09:23:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did a fixall in the future, which seems to have caused an FSE, as depicted below.

Nancy
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: 2013 November 20, 16:47:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have Allow Overstuffed Houses enabled, I have 4 sims in my family and the rest are ensorceled sims.

I know I have used this feature before and it seemed to work, but I probably wasn't doing an ensorcelment.

Now, I can have more than 8, but I only have 8 sims on the UI - so the oldest ones drop off and are not controllable.

I have stopped using mods for a while (due to bugs) and just reinstalled JUST AM and the config - am I missing something to get this to work?

Nancy
BattyCoda
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: 2013 November 21, 01:55:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You need nraas portrait panel.
molave
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: 2013 November 29, 09:01:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Another log caught by ErrorTrap

Edit: Added one more

« Last Edit: 2013 November 30, 00:31:30 by molave » Logged
Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: 2013 November 30, 13:21:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Solar Powered plumbots keep trying to zap away the "absorbing sunlight" moodlet.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Count
PajamaRick
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: 2013 November 30, 23:03:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a reason Awesomemod is sinking/burying the Weather Stone??  
This from a fresh game with only AM and no other CC installed...

It happens in all worlds when using AM!  Okay, I realize the Stone isn't the greatest neighborhood item but still...   Undecided

I did search for a solution but I are made of fail.

Edit:  Never Mind...tight pants!  Once you exit & enter the game everything is fine.   Tongue
« Last Edit: 2013 December 02, 00:26:09 by PajamaRick » Logged
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: 2013 December 02, 20:32:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there a reason Awesomemod is sinking/burying the Weather Stone??  
This from a fresh game with only AM and no other CC installed...

Edit:  Never Mind...tight pants!  Once you exit & enter the game everything is fine.   Tongue

How the fuck do you get tight pants if AM is the only mod installed?

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Lindsay
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: 2013 December 03, 21:40:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey there,

I've used Awesome Mod for years and it's added quite a wonderful dynamic to my game that EA just can not seem to emulate no matter how much they may try. However, it has had its bugs over the years and usually I can figure it out on how to fix it by reading about for possible solutions, and by process of elimination, but I just can't seem to figure this one out.

Lately my game has given me this FSE and I just can not figure out how to fix it:   

"Sims3.SimsIFace.ResetException: Exception of type Sims3.SimsIFace.ResetException was thrown"

The clock usually stops in my game, though its still playable, and it occurs right after one of my sims age up. Any help on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: 2013 December 10, 14:09:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any chance the plumbot heads can be removed from showing in regular CAS unless the UnlockOutfits code is used?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: 2013 December 14, 06:17:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Sims3.SimsIFace.ResetException: Exception of type Sims3.SimsIFace.ResetException was thrown"
A reset exception is a forced reset. This isn't really an error in and of itself, so it can be ignored.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: 2013 December 18, 20:35:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's an oddity with the changes AM makes to the Music careers: as soon as Sims that are in the Rock branch of that career hit level 8 any instrument skill is ignored in favour of the default guitar. All other levels take piano, bass or drums skill points into account except for the 8th level.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: 2013 December 20, 06:19:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's not an oddity, that's working as intended. Did you even SEE the job description?

vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: 2013 December 20, 09:52:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's not an oddity, that's working as intended. Did you even SEE the job description?
Yes, I suspected this already but thought it more than just weird that in order to become a rockstar as a drummer one would have to learn to play the guitar when nearly there, just because the title says Lead Guitarist. Level 7 is called Backup Vocalist and they don't have to sing either. That's why I said that it's an oddity because it is less logical to do it the way AM does it currently than it is to simply write the job title off as a remnant of default behaviour.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: 2013 December 26, 12:17:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Level 7 is called Backup Vocalist and they don't have to sing either.
Do we have a singing skill now? Is it available to all expansions? I can fix that, too...

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 67 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: