More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:49:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 67 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread  (Read 1475021 times)
ThatGirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
« Reply #1300 on: 2013 October 05, 17:06:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Noticed "maxmotives" doesn't work for Hydration when a Mermaid, FYI.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: 2013 October 07, 01:13:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Issues should be fixed now.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: 2013 October 14, 18:20:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am finding since the last patch or so, that whenever my non-active sacred sims have babies, I am no longer being asked to name them and select their traits (if the pregnancy was good).  Was this changed at some stage or is it working fine for everyone else?

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: 2013 October 16, 04:16:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Latest version has bugged up the testingcheatsenabled cheat- it's not a huge issue but I have mine set to enabled as default, but I find I still have to enter the code when I go into the game in order to use it as it's not enabled.

Also the debug menu is no longer working either and I can't seem to access it like before. Even the lifetimehappiness cheat is no longer working.
« Last Edit: 2013 October 16, 10:11:21 by Rubyelf » Logged

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: 2013 October 17, 01:59:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's very unusual, since the last update changed all of two lines of code, none of which pertains to what you describe at all. You sure your config file is loading correctly?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: 2013 October 17, 05:43:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's very unusual, since the last update changed all of two lines of code, none of which pertains to what you describe at all. You sure your config file is loading correctly?

All the other little parts are loading okay, I'll try re making it and replacing it and see if that works.

Edit: Okay replacing it after re configuring it fixed the issue! I just found it weird that I hadn't changed anything at all, just updated awesomemod that was it.
« Last Edit: 2013 October 17, 08:55:37 by Rubyelf » Logged

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
aquasunsets
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: 2013 October 24, 18:22:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not compatible with the 1.63 update; "unofficial game modification" message shows up. When should we expect an update?
Kibble
Asinine Airhead

Self-avowed Tryhard

View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: 2013 October 24, 18:43:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not compatible with the 1.63 update; "unofficial game modification" message shows up. When should we expect an update?

Expecting is the wrong approach to take. Hope, and wait. Pescado is currently working on the test version, and it sounds like he's working really hard on it, so I'd bug less and lurk more.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: 2013 October 24, 18:50:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He did say it would probably take until at least the weekend.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Cyron
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1309 on: 2013 October 25, 15:37:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I run my game patched to 1.63 and ITF now and awesomemod is currently not installed.
All my sacred households have disappeared but I hope this disaster is gone once I have the updated version of awesomemod installed.
Of course I didn't save those corrupted worlds. Currently I play a new game in a new world until this is fixed - hopefully.

Greetings,
Cyron
Kibble
Asinine Airhead

Self-avowed Tryhard

View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: 2013 October 25, 16:52:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I run my game patched to 1.63 and ITF now and awesomemod is currently not installed.
All my sacred households have disappeared but I hope this disaster is gone once I have the updated version of awesomemod installed.
Of course I didn't save those corrupted worlds. Currently I play a new game in a new world until this is fixed - hopefully.

That's good to know.  Some bugs or oddities I might be willing to work with, but not that!
Cyron
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1311 on: 2013 October 25, 18:21:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Before anyone slaps me for posting this in the bug section let me tell you why I did this:
I have always played my worlds w/o awesomemod between updates and it has never been a problem.
The fact that I face this issue now makes me think that something in the game code has changed in a way
that makes Sims with the "sacred" mark so severely corrupt that they get deleted as a consequence and maybe,
just maybe this is something that needs to be looked at in the process of updating this mod.

Greetings,
Cyron
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: 2013 October 25, 20:22:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you didn't stop AM before you removed AM I bet you corrupted your own damned Neighbourhood.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: 2013 October 26, 12:29:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Before anyone slaps me for posting this in the bug section let me tell you why I did this:
I have always played my worlds w/o awesomemod between updates and it has never been a problem.
The fact that I face this issue now makes me think that something in the game code has changed in a way
that makes Sims with the "sacred" mark so severely corrupt that they get deleted as a consequence and maybe,
just maybe this is something that needs to be looked at in the process of updating this mod.

Computers aren't typewriters.  They have functional word wrap, so you don't have to hit "Enter" at the end of each line.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Cyron
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1314 on: 2013 October 26, 13:24:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have just installed the latest test version and everything is back to normal.Yay!  Cheesy

Greetings,
Cyron
Kibble
Asinine Airhead

Self-avowed Tryhard

View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: 2013 October 26, 19:58:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When working with the latest test version, I cannot travel to Uni or WA worlds, or to the future.  No sims load.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: 2013 October 27, 02:32:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't think of anything which would cause that, since there weren't any actual changes in that area. Plus, it takes like half an hour to load those areas for some reason, making it very hard to test. You sure it isn't just a malfunction specific to that one specific case, which is probably something EAxian exploding?

squareflea
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: 2013 October 27, 03:27:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a sim who was in the future before I installed the test version of Awesomemod, and had traveled back and forth several times with no incident. After installing the mod, I tried to send her back home, only she didn't make it and immediately upon loading the home world, the rest of her family got moodlets related to having watched her die, even though she was still in their relationships panel (greyed out as if she were a foreign sim). I know there's a new death type related to time travel, but from what I've read, it's not nearly so sudden.

I started a completely new world to try to test this out with another family. The future world loaded fine but the UI was completely blank and no sim came out of the time portal.
MoonNight
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: 2013 October 27, 04:36:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I traveled to the future my sim didn't load. I will try and test it again to see what wil happen.
Kibble
Asinine Airhead

Self-avowed Tryhard

View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: 2013 October 27, 05:25:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't think of anything which would cause that, since there weren't any actual changes in that area. Plus, it takes like half an hour to load those areas for some reason, making it very hard to test. You sure it isn't just a malfunction specific to that one specific case, which is probably something EAxian exploding?

It seems consistent across starting worlds: The problem occurs when travelling to any destination world, including the future, and goes away when I uninstall AwesomeMod.  Incidentally, the game did crash on one such non-Awesome load, and never crashed during an Awesome load, though with AM it doesn't bring up the Sim, as I described. Without AM, when it does load the destination world, it loads fully.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: 2013 October 27, 08:31:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Test fix should be up now.

Nienor
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: 2013 October 27, 17:42:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure if this is working as intended, as I haven't done much at all with mixology ever, but with the test version the automatical cleaning-up doesn't remove drinks my Sim made with a professional bar in her home, even though the drink tray is emitting yellow fog already.
Menaceman
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: 2013 October 27, 20:26:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, so I've updated to the latest test AM and have successfully managed to travel to the future. (Yay!)
Two things I need to mention though.
When I ran fixall after just short of a full day in the future I got this FSE;

Also, Emit Rellevart or whatever the time traveller's name is, has gone missing! The statue of the Time Keeper in Legacy Park is blank apart from a floating Almanac of Time. There is also now a blank portrait panel in my Sim's relationship panel where he used to show up. Strangely I still have the option to text, call, and invite him over. I'm about to try that to see what happens as trying to use resetSim on him or whereIs has no effect. WhereIs reports there is no Sim of that name.
I honestly don't know if he vanished prior  to travelling or not as I never saw him re-enter the time portal before my Sim followed through.
bloodredtoe
Corpulent Cretin

Less awesome than some of you

View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: 2013 October 27, 22:54:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The new build seems stable. The only issue I've found so far is queue dropping when trying to use food synthesizer via clicking the hungry moodlet.

Also, Emit Rellevart or whatever the time traveller's name is, has gone missing! The statue of the Time Keeper in Legacy Park is blank apart from a floating Almanac of Time. There is also now a blank portrait panel in my Sim's relationship panel where he used to show up. Strangely I still have the option to text, call, and invite him over.

Sounds like the old invisible sim bug, it's been in the game for a while. As far as I know sims affected by this are corrupt and you can't really fix them.
I've been wondering - is there a cheat code in AwesomeMod to delete a specific sim from the game?
« Last Edit: 2013 October 28, 01:10:53 by bloodredtoe » Logged
mimzy
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: 2013 October 28, 01:57:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

latest test version (2013-Oct-27 09:29:47), DisableTraitCaps = enabled in config

DisableTraitCaps / addtrait problem:
Travelling to the future / wa results in trimmed traits ( 5 standard + 2 from uni life), extra traits added with addtrait are dropped; cant add traits over the standard cap (5)

new world, YA sim, 5 traits, checked trait conflicts:

addtrait lucky -> failed to add trait to [simname]

setconfig disabletraitcaps true -> DisableTraitCaps: True
addtrait lucky -> failed to add trait to [simname]

droptrait evil -> dropped trait 'evil' from [simname]
addtrait lucky -> added trait 'lucky' to [simname]
addtrait evil -> failed to add trait to [simname]

setconfig disabletraitcaps false -> DisableTraitCaps: False
addtrait evil -> [simname] already has 5 out of 5 traits allowed
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 67 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: