More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:48:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 67 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread  (Read 1474951 times)
Louisb
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: AwesomeMod Bug Report Thread
« Reply #1275 on: 2013 August 09, 14:29:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have enabled TS2-style aging in AwesomeConfig, but some of the sims outside of the active household are aging according to unmodded TS3 behavior - i.e. they are getting older and dying of old age.
Define "some". Not "all"? What properties do these "some" have?
Good question. Currently unsure, as some sims are becoming gray-hairs and throwing "X is becoming older" notifications while others are not. I can investigate further but I am not sure what to look for, exactly, as there is not an apparent pattern.

Edit: I can add that one of the neighbors is a SimBot and is aging as well, which is doubly odd given that I have AwesomeMod configured to prevent robots from aging. I will admit for the sake of disclosure that I am using Overwatch in conjunction with AwesomeMod (Overwatch has some features, like catching unroutable sims, that AwesomeMod lacks), which may or may not be a PEBKAC-style failure in judgment.
« Last Edit: 2013 August 10, 01:52:06 by Louisb » Logged
vorpal
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: 2013 August 10, 10:33:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NoGhostAging doesn't work either.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: 2013 August 11, 04:06:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I cannot find any particular reason for why you are getting odd sims randomly aging, short of the presence of a third-party aging controller. I grepped throughly and could only find references to aging that pass through the gate-check function. I am further unable to reproduce this behavior in-game. The only answer I can think of is that you have some sort of third-party aging controller replacement, or that these transitions were already queued prior to enabling the option.

Alternatively, these sims aren't even part of the world and exist in Vacationlandia.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ThatGirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: 2013 August 11, 12:52:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can build on houseboats just fine.  I just had to disable the alwaysbuildbuyhere option.  With this enabled, selecting build or buy would default to the dock, turning that option off it defaults to the houseboat which is the home lot.  Also, if you are trying to edit a houseboat in the new isla paradisio (or whatever) hood, then you may need to unlock the lot to allow editing as I believe EAxis locked them all to prevent editing.

On another note, is anyone else having problems with auto grouping?  I have enabled the option to prevent the auto grouping, but whenever my sim calls someone and invites them over, they either auto group, or auto date, very annoying.

Thank you. I can use build/buy mod if I turn off alwaysbuildbuyhere option in AM, yes....  I did not know it maybe locked by default. I'll have to look up how to unlock it.
ThatGirl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: 2013 August 11, 12:54:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am able to use the Build/Buy function on Houseboats with AM installed just fine. Are you making sure to edit the Houseboat Lot by clicking on the Build/Buy icon in the menu with testingcheatsenabled? (This will activate the Build/Buy function as it is greyed out by default).  You will need to do this so that you can edit a houseboat lot and make any changes you want to the existing structure. There are several tutorials on the official Sims3 site as well as Carl's Sims3 Guide.

The testingcheatsenabled did not work... Thank you, I will check out those tuts.
nythawk
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: 2013 September 06, 16:19:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I'll ask anyway. Since 1.57 was released on 9/04 and I haven't seen any new test builds will the last AM work or should I wait for an update? I haven't updated yet just in case as I don't want to go without AM for 2-3 weeks like I did last time. Let the flaming begin.
Dromin
Tasty Tourist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1281 on: 2013 September 06, 21:17:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok possible bug. In my config I have it set up to where it is build/buy on current lot always. And when I was testing out the new 1.55 version with my config file set that way it made it to where I could not build/buy at all on houseboats. I didn't notice a problem on regular lots just houseboats. I did try moving the camera all around on the houseboat and even down to the basement and zoomed in, all with the same result the build/buy was totally disabled. No other issues found as of yet. But thought I would let you know about this one. Once I edited by config file turning off that feature I didn't have a problem with build/buy mode.

I also am having this issue. I have turned the build/buy on current lot off. House boats seem to be the only problem with build/buy mode. When I take AM out it works, put it back in, it doesnt work.

I was also having issues with this. However, I just noticed that if I go into Map View, and click the buy / build icons from there, I go into buy / build mode on my houseboat. This works while AlwaysBuildBuyHere is still set to TRUE and TestingCheatsEnabled set to FALSE.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: 2013 September 07, 12:34:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I'll ask anyway. Since 1.57 was released on 9/04 and I haven't seen any new test builds will the last AM work or should I wait for an update? I haven't updated yet just in case as I don't want to go without AM for 2-3 weeks like I did last time. Let the flaming begin.

Are you asking if 1.55 AM will work with the 1.57 patch?  I just want to be sure before I KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Oh, wait.  You're asking a general AM question in the Bug Report Thread.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1283 on: 2013 September 09, 03:18:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As well as the build/buy issue with houseboats reported above will lock the build/buy buttons on any houseboat not docked at a port, which means the only way to build/buy is through the real-estate menu.. I'm also having problems with Awesome moving Sims into my houseboat, even though it's owned by my Sim.
« Last Edit: 2013 September 09, 04:28:38 by Anach » Logged

corabl
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: 2013 September 11, 03:23:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AwsomeMod doesn't seem to be working since 1.57 update.

I have removed all custom content and mods and re-downloaded awsomemod again and is still not working. Has
the mod been updated yet or is it an issue on my end
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: 2013 September 11, 04:20:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has the mod been updated yet or is it an issue on my end

Why don't you fucking look?

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: 2013 September 11, 08:44:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I need more useful information than "not working". There has been a 1.57 update. In what way does it "not work"?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
corabl
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: 2013 September 12, 03:51:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I need more useful information than "not working". There has been a 1.57 update. In what way does it "not work"?

I don't know what more information i can give you.

Everything was working great under 1.55
The 1.57 update came down automatically now awsomemod doesn't work.

I do appreciated that this site does state their is a 1.57 update so i did downloaded a new copy, but it is still not working

I have removed all custom content other than awsomemod just to make sure

I typed showconfig command into game and get nothing. The game is just not detecting the mod whatsoever.

It may be that i have to remove and reinstall game i just wanted to make sure that there has been an update and it is working for others.

Has the mod been updated yet or is it an issue on my end

Why don't you fucking look?

As for this comment i did look as my previouse post states that i downloaded a fresh copy of awsomemod because a 1.57 update was listed

So there is no need for such rudeness from you Lips sealed
Starler
Senator

Fun for the whole fambly.

View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: 2013 September 12, 05:30:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I typed showconfig command into game and get nothing. The game is just not detecting the mod whatsoever.

There is an obvious PEBCAK here, but I can't quite place my finger on i- no, wait, there it is.

.wohemos krowemarf ruoy pu dewercs ouY:TNIH

So there is no need for such rudeness from you Lips sealed

WRONG. There is one cure for this error, and KT knows EXACTLY what it is.

Keeping this here for when Titlights forgets that it doesn't have anything better to do than hang out at MATY.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: 2013 September 12, 16:54:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you reinstalled your game, then you have destroyed all your config files and framework, which is why nothing is being detected.

Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1290 on: 2013 September 12, 23:07:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Having the "chosen" trait will block Sims from receiving their extra trait from university degrees or mastering of social groups.  I have 'disable trait caps' enabled in AM config.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: 2013 September 13, 12:19:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you describe this "block" in greater detail? What happens, vs. what's supposed to happen?

Gwill
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: 2013 September 13, 17:46:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims with Chosen and/or Track on Radar are unable to receive their extra traits from social group influence and degree.
I reported this way back when, but I didn't follow up.

They get the pop-up to choose a new trait, but the trait just doesn't get added.

Dibs on Darth Telligent!
INTJ bordering on P
Want to know where babies come from?
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1293 on: 2013 September 13, 23:47:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims with Chosen and/or Track on Radar are unable to receive their extra traits from social group influence and degree.
I reported this way back when, but I didn't follow up.

They get the pop-up to choose a new trait, but the trait just doesn't get added.

Exactly. The trait is different than normal traits and shows with a red outline in the trait list, it is awarded when you complete your Uni degree, or when reaching level 10 of one of the social groups.

idle
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: 2013 September 28, 14:56:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With my config file set as follows:
SkipSpeedFinishQueue: Disabled
PauseAfterSkipSpeed: Enabled

My sim switches from speed four to speed one when waking up or finishing work. Finishing any other activity skips to speed 0(paused) as expected. I tried re-downloading Awesome and generating a new config file, deleting scriptCache, removing all other mods and cc, starting a new save file, etc. All other Awesome mod functions work fine and I think the PauseAfterSkipSpeed worked for sleep/work commands in the past? I haven't used AM for a while though, so that could be a false memory.

AM and game version are both 1.57 and I don't have University or IP.

PEBKAC, bug, or working as intended?
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: 2013 September 28, 21:39:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My sim switches from speed four to speed one when waking up. Finishing any other activity skips to speed 0(paused) as expected.

AM and game version are both 1.57.

Ditto. Not sure about finishing work, I don't often use speed 4 on that, but definitely the waking up is not pausing.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: 2013 September 29, 02:43:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EAxis probably did something to the waking-up code. I will check it out when I have a free moment.

Sita
Titlights
Retarded Reprobate

I YAM what I YAM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1297 on: 2013 October 01, 20:45:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Second time in two days.  Sad Latest version of AM. I'm no expert but this doesn't look like a mod issue.

System.StackOverflowException

<FSE>
  <Error>System.StackOverflowException: The maximum stack depth for the interpreter has been exceeded.
#0: 0x00000 superop    in System.Collections.Generic.System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2:GetPrev (uint,int&) (2E8099A0 [813894345] [1075427756] )
#1: 0x00009 call       in System.Collections.Generic.System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2:GetSlot (uint,int&) (2E8099A0 [813894345] [1075427756] )
#2: 0x00009 call       in System.Collections.Generic.System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2:TryGetValue (uint,Sims3.SimIFace.Cache`2/ValueNode&) (2E8099A0 [813894345] [1075427708/0x4019b97c] )
#3: 0x0000e callvirt   in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.Cache`2:TryGetValue (uint,Sims3.UI.WindowBase&) (2E8099C0 [813894345] [4019B93C] )
#4: 0x0000e callvirt   in Sims3.UI.Sims3.UI.UIManager:RetrieveWindowInstance (uint,System.Type) ([813894345] [2D7FA6C0] )
#5: 0x00027 call       in Sims3.UI.Sims3.UI.UIManager:WrapperFromHandle (uint) ([813894345] )
#6: 0x00017 call       in Sims3.UI.Sims3.UI.UIManager:GetChildByIndex (Sims3.UI.WindowBase,uint) ([3606BAA0]
  • )
#7: 0x00005 call       in Sims3.UI.Sims3.UI.WindowBase:GetChildByIndex (uint) (3606BAA0
  • )
#8: 0x0000f callvirt   in Sims3.UI.Sims3.UI.NotificationManager:SetGlow (Sims3.UI.WindowBase,bool) (37FF8AE0 [3606BAA0] [1] )
#9: 0x00023 call       in Sims3.UI.Sims3.UI.NotificationManager:Add (Sims3.UI.Notification,Sims3.UI.NotificationManager/TNSCategory) (37FF8AE0 [37AC01C0]
  • )
#10: 0x000ae callvirt   in Sims3.UI.Sims3.UI.StyledNotification:Show (Sims3.UI.StyledNotification/Format,string,string,Sims3.SimIFace.ProductVersion,Sims3.SimIFace.ProductVersion) ([vt:433AD48C] [2F18F150] [00000000] [1] [1] )
#11: 0x0000f call       in Sims3.UI.Sims3.UI.StyledNotification:Show (Sims3.UI.StyledNotification/Format,string) ([vt:433AD1A4] [2F18F150] )
#12: 0x00063 call       in Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Occupation:ShowOccupationTNS (string,Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim,bool,bool) ([388F3990] [38FE0330]
  • )
#13: 0x00017 call       in Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Occupation:ShowOccupationTNS (string,bool) (396AAD68 [388F3990]
  • )
#14: 0x00138 call       in Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.XpBasedCareer:GenerateRewardsAndLevelUpTNS () ()
#15: 0x00007 call       in Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.XpBasedCareer:OnLevelUp () ()
#16: 0x00035 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.XpBasedCareer:LevelUp () ()
#17: 0x000aa call       in Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.XpBasedCareer:UpdateXp (single,bool) (396AAD68 [42]
  • )
#18: 0x00006 call       in Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.XpBasedCareer:UpdateXp (single) (396AAD68 [42] )
#19: 0x0003c call       in Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.Sims3.Gameplay.Careers.SkillBasedCareer:UpdateXpForEarningMoneyFromSkill (Sims3.Gameplay.Skills.SkillNames,single) (396AAD68 [8] [42] )
#20: 0x00015 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Skills.Sims3.Gameplay.Skills.Skill:UpdateXpForEarningMoney (int) (39157070 [42] )
#21: 0x00025 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Fishing.Sims3.Gameplay.Objects.Fishing.Fish:SoldFor (int) (40376720 [42] )
#22: 0x00007 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.GameObject:NotifySellBase (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim,int) (40376720 [38FE0330] [42] )
#23: 0x00007 call       in Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.GameObject:NotifySellBase (int) (40376720 [42] )
#24: 0x00005 call       in Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.GameObject:SellBase (int) (40376720 [42] )
#25: 0x00004 call       in Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.Sims3.Gameplay.Abstracts.GameObject:SellBase () ()
#26: 0x000b0 callvirt   in Awesome.Economy.Awesome.Economy.SimInventory:SellInventory (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim) ([38FE0330] )
#27: 0x00018 call       in Awesome.Economy.Awesome.Economy.SimInventory:SellInventory (System.Collections.Generic.List`1) ([1532773912/0x5b5c4618] )
#28: 0x00035 call       in Awesome.Economy.Awesome.Economy.RealEstate:FindLot (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Household) ([38ED9380] )
#29: 0x00003 call       in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#30: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#31: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#32: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#33: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#34: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#35: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#36: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#37: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#38: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#39: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#40: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#41: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#42: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#43: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#44: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#45: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#46: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#47: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#48: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#49: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#50: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#51: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#52: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#53: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#54: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#55: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#56: 0x0003b callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () ()
#57: 0x00089 callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Awesome.StoryBus.Fambly:Toad () ()
#58: 0x00011 callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Awesome.StoryBus.ToadMachine:BuyARandomToading () ()
#59: 0x0002e call       in Awesome.StoryBus.Awesome.StoryBus.Driver:OnTimer () ()
#60: 0x00000            in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.AlarmTimerCallback:Invoke () ()
#61: 0x000f3 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.AlarmManager:Simulate () ()
#62: 0x00005 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Lot:Simulate () ()
#63: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0   in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()
</Error>
</FSE>

munds
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: 2013 October 02, 06:36:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, CustomClothingFilterIsDefault doesn't seem to work when enabled. I assume it's supposed to hide all non-custom clothes and accessories in each clothing category, correct?

Running latest patch/AM with all EPs.
melag
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: 2013 October 04, 21:09:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi,

I keep getting the below FSE, any help would be appreciated Smiley

<FSE>
  <Error>System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.
#0: 0x000e2 callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Split:Execute () ()
#1: 0x0008d callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Fambly+Member:Toad () ()
#2: 0x00159 callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Awesome.StoryBus.Fambly:Toad () ()
#3: 0x00011 callvirt   in Awesome.StoryBus.Awesome.StoryBus.ToadMachine:BuyARandomToading () ()
#4: 0x0002e call       in Awesome.StoryBus.Awesome.StoryBus.Driver:OnTimer () ()
#5: 0x00000            in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.AlarmTimerCallback:Invoke () ()
#6: 0x000f3 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.AlarmManager:Simulate () ()
#7: 0x00005 callvirt   in Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Lot:Simulate () ()
#8: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0   in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()
</Error>
</FSE>
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 67 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: